We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Episode Ideas

Slinkgirl95

[21]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 15

Whoa, alot of good episode ideas, I'm loving them! But how about a Halloween special ae? Here's my idea, probably not the best though lol.

"Zombie Zoo"

One day, the Penguins are rounded up for another shot. Oh, boy. This time, however, Skipper goes on to get his shot without running away. However, the Zoo Vet accidentally injects the wrong shot into Skipper while the other Penguins have the correct ones. Back at the Penguin Habitat, Skipper begins feeling ill. However, Skipper convinces them that he feels fine and decides to do some training. As they do, Skipper ends up fainting. He is then sent to the Zoo Vet, where he dies because of what was injected into him. The Penguins are then saddened and offer Kowalski to be the new leader of the team. He agrees to do so. However, late that night, Skipper comes back to life as a zombie! The shot given to him was a zombie virus! Over at Marlene's Habitat, zombie Skipper comes in but Marlene manages to escape from him! She rushes over to the Penguin Habitat and tells them that Skipper is a zombie. Skipper then comes in, followed by Maurice and Mort 9who have now become zombies) and the trio of Penguins and Marlene manage to escape. However, Private gets captured before he can make it out and becomes a zombie! Kowalski, Rico and Marlene run into a frightened King Julien, who soon joins them in their run. However, King Julien turns into a zombie and begins singing Michael Jackson's Thriller while dancing with zombies behind him! Rico tries to attack the zombies with explosives, but he becomes a zombie and now it's only Kowalski and Marlene left. Oh, what will happen?

I know it seems a bit crappy, but I like wrote this in one day lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crazyforTV97

[22]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 16
    Slinkgirl95 wrote:

Whoa, alot of good episode ideas, I'm loving them! But how about a Halloween special ae? Here's my idea, probably not the best though lol.

"Zombie Zoo"

One day, the Penguins are rounded up for another shot. Oh, boy. This time, however, Skipper goes on to get his shot without running away. However, the Zoo Vet accidentally injects the wrong shot into Skipper while the other Penguins have the correct ones. Back at the Penguin Habitat, Skipper begins feeling ill. However, Skipper convinces them that he feels fine and decides to do some training. As they do, Skipper ends up fainting. He is then sent to the Zoo Vet, where he dies because of what was injected into him. The Penguins are then saddened and offer Kowalski to be the new leader of the team. He agrees to do so. However, late that night, Skipper comes back to life as a zombie! The shot given to him was a zombie virus! Over at Marlene's Habitat, zombie Skipper comes in but Marlene manages to escape from him! She rushes over to the Penguin Habitat and tells them that Skipper is a zombie. Skipper then comes in, followed by Maurice and Mort 9who have now become zombies) and the trio of Penguins and Marlene manage to escape. However, Private gets captured before he can make it out and becomes a zombie! Kowalski, Rico and Marlene run into a frightened King Julien, who soon joins them in their run. However, King Julien turns into a zombie and begins singing Michael Jackson's Thriller while dancing with zombies behind him! Rico tries to attack the zombies with explosives, but he becomes a zombie and now it's only Kowalski and Marlene left. Oh, what will happen?

I know it seems a bit crappy, but I like wrote this in one day lol.

Nice Halloween episode, but Michael Jackson, really?

woahwoah678

[23]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 28

Here's a good one:

Julien & Vine

The zoo sends King Juilen to Hollywood to show him on a show called Lemur Discovery.Skipper and the others try to find him,and they see him come back from Hollywood,with a pair of sunglasses on.Maurice askes how it was like in Hollywood,and Julien answers with complete back talk.Maurice gets so mad that he kicks him out.Meanwhile,King Juilen get famous,and after 5 days,he's the meanest of all the animals.He destroys Kowanski's expirement,kicks Joey,Wrestles Marlene and Steals everything.Maurice becomes so angry at him that he needs the Penguins help.So Skipper bullies the heck out of Julien.Julien comes back to normal.And the animals beat him up.Maurice helps him by letting him get beaten up

Slinkgirl95

[28]Feb 23, 2010

4EverGreen, you're Valentine's Day episode idea seems so cool! You should write it as a story for FanFiction.Net. Anyways, I have my own Valentine's Day episode idea! Here it is;

Hypnotic Love

It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air. Skipper, however, does not want to celebrate while the other Penguins want to. They wonder why Skipper never wants to celebrate every year, so he tells them that he once had a crush on a Zoo animal (I don't know which animal it could be though XD), but that animal broke his heart on Valentine's Day! So Skipper never wants to celebrate Valentine's Day again! The Penguins, feeling so sorry for Skipper, decide to get him a date! However, Skipper doesn't like the idea, but the other Penguins still want to help Skipper. That is when an idea pops into Kowalski's head! First, he askes Marlene to come to the Penguin Habitat in half an hour. Then, at the Penguin Habitat, Kowalski brings out a watch and gets Skipper to sit down. He then performs hypnosis on Skipper. He gets Skipper to look into the watch as he swings it by, while saying; "You're getting sleepy. You're so tired. Your eye lids are heavy! You're going into a trance". Skipper thinks its stupid, but as Skipper stares into the watch as it swings past him, he does feel tired! His eye lids then drop and he falls asleep! Kowalski then tells him (in his sleep) that he will fall in love with Marlene, and wants to go on a date, and wants her love. Marlene then drops into the Penguin Habitat, where Kowalski snaps Skipper awake. Skipper, under the spell, falls for Marlene and then askes her on a date through the Zoo! They then go off on their date, where Skipper kisses her and then Marlene falls for Skipper as well! The Penguins are happy that Skipper has now found love. King Julien sees Skipper out with Marlene and gets jealous! He goes after Skipper and challenges him, but Skipper is too busy in love and the only thing he can think of is love. The Penguins come by and try to snap Skipper out of his trance while Marlene tries as well. What will happen between Skipper and King Julien?

I'll probably write this as a FanFiction.Net story, so hope it does! Hope ya'll liked it!

Slinkgirl95

[30]Feb 28, 2010

Okay, I have by far the most messed upepisode ideayet;

Who's The Hot Zookeeper?

Central Park Zoo gets a new Zookeeper (I don't have a name though XD), so, as she goes to feed the Penguins, who are busy training, Skipper finds himself smitten by the Zookeeper! (even though she's a mammal). The Penguins are really confused. Skipper, who wishes he could speak to a human, gets Kowalski to put together a human-transforming potion. He drinks it and becomes human! He can still understand the Penguins, and now goes on a date with the Zoo keeper.

Okay, I have nothing else here; I know, this is a bit gay and crappy, but I thought it would be pretty funny.

Slinkgirl95

[31]Mar 2, 2010

Okay, I've

Slinkgirl95

[32]Mar 2, 2010

Okay, for some real gay reason, I was typing out my episode idea, and then it submitted by itself! I have no idea what happened. Anyways, I was trying to say that... I have a new episode idea! Horray!

"The Rolling Penguins"- This would be a half-hour special

The Penguins are becoming tired of all the spy business; their training is lacking, there's not enough danger to take care offand they're just becoming sick of it. So, they decide to do something new! Private comes up with an idea of becoming millionares, Kowalski comes up with becoming the world's best scientists and Rico comes up with becoming professional wrestlers. But then,when they go over to Marlene's, theyhearher playing a songonher guitar and singing, which leads the Penguinsinto forming a band!So, they decide to practice a song with the Penguins on different instruments; Rico on drums, Kowalski on keyboard, Private on bass and Skipper on guitar. Skipper and Private serve as the vocals, as well as Kowalski and Rico. So, after praticing their first song, the other Zoo Animals hear it and are overwhelmed. Suddenly, the Penguins become a country-wide hit with their band, known as "The Rolling Penguins" (A pun on The Rolling Stones). The Penguins then go to Hollywood, where they are met with other animal bands. THey then start feeling the good life; getting fame, getting al the girls, but then... it soon turns into horror!; the Penguins have become such a hit that all the animals around start chasing after them, which leads them into soon returning to the Zoo where they become their normal military sleves again.

Slinkgirl95

[33]Mar 10, 2010

Okay, I just watched that unaired episode; "Command Crisis", and it was funny! It also gave me ANOTHER episode idea! Horray

"Skipper the Kowalski?"

Okay, this is like an amnesia-based episode; One day, the Penguins are fishing for hot dog items from a tree AGAIN, and then Skipper gets hold of an item, but he ends up falling from the tree like in "I Was A Penguin Zombie" and bumps his head real bad. The Penguins then take him back to the HQ where he wakes,believinghe is Kowalski and begins acting smart and mixing chemicals together. The Penguins are really confused and try to snap Skipper out of his condition. Later, Kowalski begins to get jealous of Skipper being exactly like him, so he starts acting like Skipper. Private and Rico are still trying to snap Skipper out of his condition, where kowalski begins bossing the Penguisn around because of Skipper. What else will happen?

I know, short ae?

Slinkgirl95

[34]Mar 20, 2010

Okay, here's another episode idea I have! Probably not the best, but here it is!

Robot Romance

Kind of like the episode "Lemur See, Lemur Do", where they get a robotic lemur, which is there for a reason.
    Okay, on with my idea! One day, the Zoo receives a robotic penguin in the form of a female(okay,I never came up with a name) to learn about the habits of penguins. Kowalski falls in love with the robot and when he does, he pictures himselfdating the robot, running through a meadow to the robot andeven kissing the robot! Thepenguins are quite confusedabout Kowalski'snew love.Throughout the day,Kowalski can't help but be in love with the robot,which confuses the other penguins because he can't stay focused on anything. They then decide toget rid of the robot, but Kowalski won't let them. They then leave with to his lovey-dovey ways. Over night, he is so busy in love with the robot, that hetakesit into his labandreprogrammes it to know about love.
    The next day, the penguins are disgusted about what Kowalski did. However, Kowalski is too busy in love to even recognise it. That night, he goes on a date with the robot, where the robot falls in love with Kowalski!
    The next day, the penguins get mad at Kowalski because he was out all night with the robot and forgot it was maintenance day. He gets mad because they just can't do what he can do and goes off somewhere with the robot, but it soon malfunctions. The penguins come to the rescue and they tell Kowalski that they, along with him, need to destroy the robot before it does anymore damage anywhere. What will happen?

doguineta

[35]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 20
    I think that the Penguins and Kowalski are giving him different commands so she gets confused and explodes. Kowalski moans over her death and swears to rebuild her, while rico shoots him a tranquilizer dart.

4EverGreen

[36]Apr 6, 2010
    • level: 44

It's been a LONG time since I have posted an episode idea up here. It's not really clever, but I just want to get rid of this writer's block that I have. "Like a Sturgeon / Would I Spy On You?" "Like a Sturgeon" Rico gets hit hard in the head and thinks he is a fish, hilarity ensues. "Would I Spy On You?" Skipper, convinced that Mort is aiding and abetting the Rat King (still fuming over his previous losses to the Penguins after losing King Julien's crown, Rodger's sewer home, and the Ice Hockey Game) orders Private to spy on Mort, despite the fact that Skipper doesn't feel comfortable about spying on one of his Lemur friends, such as Mort. / Well, that's all I have for today. If anybody wants to elaborate on these stories, you can feel free to do so. Enough said!

Slinkgirl95

[37]Apr 10, 2010

Hey doguineta, that's a great idea! I never actually though of that! Maybe I should write it as a story for FanFiction.Net lol. I sorta got the ep idea from "Lemur See, lemur Do" when Kowalski got excited over the robot.

doguineta

[38]Apr 11, 2010
    Slinkgirl95 wrote:

Hey doguineta, that's a great idea! I never actually though of that! Maybe I should write it as a story for FanFiction.Net lol. I sorta got the ep idea from "Lemur See, lemur Do" when Kowalski got excited over the robot.

Thanks, I got the eding idea on the fact that robots are portrayed of exploding when facing a problem, and in Its a mad,mad,mad,mad,marge of the simpsons which ends with Homer shoting a dart to Marge.

Slinkgirl95

[39]Apr 12, 2010

The REAL Miss Understanding

One day, the penguins have a volleyball match. Suddenly, the ball goes flying into the lemur habitat, where Skipper goes after the ball. King Julien throws the ball out and it bumps on Skipper's head, who falls unconscious. The penguins find him and take him back to the HQ. When Skipper wakes up, he believes he is a girl!He begins talking with a softer voice, puts a pink bow on and puts make-up on! Kowalski believes Skipper has developed amnesia and now believes he is a girl. So, the penguins each come up with a different method; Kowalski tries formulating potions together, but can't figure out any, Private tries to act manly, but Skipper does the opposite (being girly) and Rico tries using dynamite and explosivesto convince Skipper that he is a man, but Skipper ends up running away, screaming like a little girl. They all come up with a plan together; they try to act manly enough to convince Skipper that he is a man. However, Skipper thinks they are trying to impress 'her'. 'She' gives Private a hug (once), giggles in front of Rico (who runs off to throw up because of the mushiness) and 'falls' for Kowalski. The penguins are ready to give up and just leave Skipper to his girliness and his 'crush' on Kowalski. Will the penguins be able to snap Skipper out of his girliness?

doguineta

[40]Apr 13, 2010
    Then Marlene finds a new BFF in him and they go to the gift hop and spent times together. But Julien is jelous and thinks Skipper will take Marlene form him as he odesn't know he thinks he is a she, so he drags Maurice and Mort to hatch a planb to separate them. I think i saw that on an epiosde, my mind is all blurry