We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Penguins of Madagascar Forums

Saturday 10:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Episode Ideas

Slinkgirl95

[41]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 15
    I guess that could work lol. I wanna write it as a story for fanfiction.net. You really are full of ideas!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KurtmanJP

[42]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 5

The Crying Hyena: A new Hyena exhibit is added to the zoo and Skipper, Kowalski, Private and Rico meet Clyde, a depressed hyena who sulks and cries all the time. It turns out, poor Clyde has no friends and he says that his own sexist mother hates him for being born male. Clyde soon invites Private over for a tea party and Private joins him. Soon, Clyde becomes very clingy to and overprotective of Private and it is revealed that Clyde is a genius with a science lab and an IQ that can rival Kowalski's. He keeps Private locked up in a padded room full of pillows and fish, sets up an intense security system and goes as far as to threaten to eat Skipper, Kowalski and Rico if they dare "lay a flipper on Private" because "Private is the very first friend he ever had". Clyde is paranoid that Skipper's commando games will harm Private and therefore prohibits Private from hanging out with his penguin friends. Eventually, Private gets fed up and yells at Clyde. Clyde storms off in tears and threatens to jump off a building. Private feels awful, wipes Clyde's tears away and talks him out of suicide. Afterwards, the penguins try finding Clyde a roommate and succeed when they find a female hyena named Deanna and break her out of another zoo and she and Clyde fall in love.

Edited on 04/24/2010 5:32pm

Slinkgirl95

[43]Jun 21, 2010

"You Are What You Eat"

One day, Kowalski makes a hunger potion, capable of boosting up your hunger levels. He stores it away in the fridge in a soda bottle. Rico then comes across the bottle and thinks it's actual soda and then drinks it. Suddenly, he becomes hungry and begins eating the food in the fridge. The penguins come to the HQ and are mad at him. Private discovers that he ate his peanut butter twinkies and gets mad at him. Kowalski then discovers that Ric drank the hunger potion and then formulates an antidote. However, Rico escapes itno town and sees anything as food and goes on a hunger rampage. The penguins then chase him down but then Rico (gotten bigger) swallows Skipper. He then swallows Private next and then corners Kowalski into a corner who holds the antidote before him and tries to reason with Rico. However, Rico swallows Kowalski as well but then the antidote goes through and works and turns Rico back to normal. Rico then finally spits the penguins out and they all head back to the HQ.

Slinkgirl95

[44]Jul 17, 2010

Okay, I've got two episode ideas

I don't have a name for this one

Anyways, the penguins are performing their cuteness to the crowd. Meanwhilw, King Julien is mad at Mort because he is touching the royal feet again. King Julien then kicks Mort off but it accidentally sends Mort flying into the air! Mort then lands in the penguin habitat and hits hard against Skipper's head. Skipper blacks out and then when he wakes up, he thinks he's a lemur! The other penguins are confused and get even more confused when Skipper leaves them and goes to the lemur habitat and joins in on their fun!

"Candy Craziness"

The penguins steal candy from visiting children and take it back to the HQ. There, they feast away at the sweets that they had stolen but because Kowalski loves candy so much, he eats most of it. After all the candy is gone, Kowalski begins laughing crazily and then his eyes shrink and a crazy smile spreads across his face and then he runs off, acting really hypo! The penguins then track him down to see that he's gone on a candy hunt to find more candy and now they have to try and stop him from causing any havoc.

4EverGreen

[45]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 44

Once again, I'm back, and I got a couple of cool ideas that I think people will enjoy! "Crocodile Rock / Color Me Mad" In the first segment, Rodger, the Penguins crocodile friend has a new found dream. That dream is to become a famous musician that humans will admire the world over! But he has come to the penguins for advice since Rodger doesn't know how to go about achieving his goal. Skipper and Kowalski know there are certain steps Rodger needs to follow. Private will write the love songs to make teenage girls swoon over him, Rico will LITERALLY cough up the supplies to make Rodger look like a rock and roll star, and Kowalski will devise a gimmick to both explain Rodger's crocodile looks to humans, and give him a killer hook to get him recognized the world over. With the penguins help, Rodger may be making his debut as a crocodile, but he's GOING to come back, a STAR!!!! / In the second segment, it's a rainy day at the zoo, so neither the lemurs nor the baboon's can go about their usual dance routines. But Darla REFUSES to be bored, so she brings along some board games to play with King Julien. The lemur king naturally doesn't want to play with a mere 'peasant,' but Julien's vanity refuses to have his gigantic ego insulted by some 'woman' who calls King Julien a chicken! But in every single game and in every single way King Julien plays with Darla, he loses and is forced to watch Darla's 'annoying,' "Humiliate the loser King Julien Dance" dance that Darla performs in front of King Julien! Tired of coming up second best, King Julien goes to the penguins for 'insider help' in order to stop Darla from humiliating King Julien and restore the glory to the lemur kingdom! In exchange for the penguins help, IF Skipper and the others succeed in their mission and successfully help King Julien win, King Julien will allow the penguins free attendance to all of his lemur-exclusive lemur kingdom parties for a month! But the penguins may not be the only ones undergoing a mission to help their client cheat! Darla has a secret strategy hidden somewhere with her backwoods magic, and the penguins are going to need more than their usual skills and talents if they want to beat the Ace Trump Card that Darla has secretly hidden away! / That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers!

Slinkgirl95

[46]Oct 27, 2010

Okay, I got a WAY better Valentines Day episode idea than my other stupid Valentines Day. Here's what I've got!

"I'm With Cupid"

Valentines Day comes to Central Park Zoo and love is in the air. The penguins are training in the early morning when Marlene comes over and gives them each a gift; she gives Skipper a rose, gives Kowalski a charm necklace, Private a box of peanut butter winkies and Rico a bouquet of dynamite. Afer she leaves, the penguins each develop a crush on her and go to great lengths to win her heart. The each try flirting around with her and giving her gifts and such. She becomes confused with their new attitude towards her and tries to avoid them.

What will happen?

doguineta

[47]Oct 30, 2010
    • level: 20
    Let's add Julien to the mix and make Marlene MORE unconfortable!

Slinkgirl95

[48]Nov 6, 2010

LOL probably XD

Okay, I woke up in the middle of the night once when this weird episode idea came to my mind. It's not much though as I was half asleep.

One day, Kowalski attends to maintenance on Marlee's habitat. After a while, he becomes love struck by her.

Weird ae?

Slinkgirl95

[49]Jun 28, 2011
    I got two more episode ideas.

"The Trouble With Clones"

Kowalski is having less time to get around to inventing as the penguins' daily missions and training routines are getting in the way. With some spare time, Kowalski finishes up a cloning machine he had recently been working on and manages to get it working. He manages to replicate himself and sends the clone out to replace him for the meantime. The cloned Kowalski acts just like the regular Kowalski at first but begins to behave differently; he does not follow Skipper's instructions during a training session, burns up a Lunacorn collection Private had been collecting and flirts with Miss Perky, making Rico jealous. The three penguins begin to question on "Kowalski" and find out "Kowalski" is plotting to take over the zoo. They find him wearing King Julien's crown and calls himself the "New King of the Zoo". King Julien is upset with "Kowalski" and finds out "Kowalski" has captured Marlene, Maurice and Mort and has them hanging over a cauldron of boiling acid. The real Kowalski finds out the clone is planning to take over the zoo and comes to the rescue. The two fight and then everyone is confused which one is the real one.

I will edit this once I figure out the ending.

"Turn That Crown Upside Down" (I may change the title)

While searching for items in the lost and found area, King Julien finds a crown and becomes obsessed with it and starts wearing it instead of his old crown. His obsession with the crown begins to annoy Maurice and Mort and the penguins who are busy trying to stabalize a plan for something. The penguins and lemurs get together to try and get King Julien to go back to wearing his old crown. First, they show him a photo album of the times when he was wearing his old crown but that doesn't work. Then they try to steal the crown from him when he is asleep but can't seem to get it off of him. Third, they tell him the crown is "haunted and was worn by an evil zoo animal many years ago." King Julien believes them for a bit but then eventually looses the crown and goes back to wearing his old crown.

Might right the second one as a fanfic!