We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Why is season 4 so hated?

Chewster17

[21]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 13
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    Chewster17 wrote:
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    Because of Good Neighbors, F-ing Funny Pants, All That Glitters(All Those Tears), Ghost Host, Chimps Ahoy!, and The Best Day Ever. All Those episodes are painful to watch, especially All That Glitters and The Best Day Ever.
    You hated Chimps Ahoy? Guess you don't also favor Sandy as a scientist.
    He hates a lot of good eppies for some reason.
    Ehh... I just thought it was sort of boring IMO, but it did have some moments.
    It was pretty boring at the beginning, but it got a lot better in the middle and end.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sciencegirl09

[22]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 15
    Chewster17 wrote:
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    Chewster17 wrote:
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    Because of Good Neighbors, F-ing Funny Pants, All That Glitters(All Those Tears), Ghost Host, Chimps Ahoy!, and The Best Day Ever. All Those episodes are painful to watch, especially All That Glitters and The Best Day Ever.
    It was pretty boring at the beginning, but it got a lot better in the middle and end.
    The ending was my favorite part, where Patrick screamed, "All right!" inside the machine

KingBoo112

[23]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 14
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    Chewster17 wrote:
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    Chewster17 wrote:
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    The ending was my favorite part, where Patrick screamed, "All right!" inside the machine
    Oh I love when he says that! I think it's a running gag, they used it since season 3. But lets get back on topic .

sciencegirl09

[24]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 15
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    Chewster17 wrote:
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    Chewster17 wrote:
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    KingBoo112 wrote:
    Oh I love when he says that! I think it's a running gag, they used it since season 3. But lets get back on topic .
    Sorry

YellowRaven2715

[25]Jun 13, 2014
    • level: 7
    Because the haters get raped by beautiful girls whenever Season 4 episodes are airing.

Murvine_Taylor

[26]Jun 16, 2014
    • level: 9

Season 4 is when many people believe that SpongeBob started going downhill. I, however, like season 4 and find it (and every other season after that) underrated.