We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Who thinks season 3 kinda stinks?

thndrbndr

[41]May 10, 2006
    • level: 7
    Season 3 was what made spongebob he best. it stated out small and innocent in season 1 added to it for season two and brought to the top with season 3 but it came crashing down with season 4, Each sason had its own brand of comody and Season 3 had the best
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thndrbndr

[42]May 10, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 05/10/2006 7:30pm

thndrbndr

[43]May 10, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 05/10/2006 7:30pm

fierycloud76

[44]May 10, 2006
    • level: 1
    I DEFINITELY don't think season 3 stinks. Season 3 was SpongeBob as his absolute finest.

Teddy_Love

[45]May 10, 2006
    • level: 6
    What do you mean it was good, I think the Spongebob Square Pants shows are getting worse and worse. The only good ones were the very first ones.

schoolsucks2005

[46]May 10, 2006
    • level: 11
    I disagree! Season 3 was awesome! A lot better than season 4. That was just average IMO. Number 3 may be my favourite season.

Tvranker

[47]May 11, 2006
    • level: 2

1.Season 3 why?:Because Of its humor,has some wicked eps like Choclate with nuts,Just one bite and Spongebob meets the strangler and many others while some have some wierd endings like Pranks a lot,The sponge who could fly but a great season!

Rating:9/10 awsome season!

2.Season 2 Why?:Beacuse it had my fave episode band geeks and many good episodes while some are just a bit dodgy,but still much better ranked than season 4,is lower than season 3 beacuase of its less better animation but still great season.

Rating:7.5/10 great season

3. Season 1 why?:Its ranked lower than the other two cause of some of the episodes for example ripped pants,Hall moniter,while some are just wierd like rock bottom and fool in april but there are good ones like hooky for instance,However the animation is a let down.

Rating:6/10 Good

4. Season 4 why?:Some episodes Are just awful and the plotlines are pointless,one or two eps do save them like squidbob tenticalepants,Dunces and Dragons,Miss puff your fired and Krusty towers but these don't save the animation is good but still not enough to save it.

Rating:5/10 Average

p9804194

[48]May 11, 2006
    • level: 23
    Season 3 can be kinda bland at times, but its still a very good season. My favorite season would have to be season 1...Don't ask me why.

Noteldnep

[49]May 11, 2006
    • level: 16
    Season 3 is my favorite, followed by Seasons 4, 2 and 1.

[50]May 11, 2006
    • level: 8
    Tvranker wrote:

1.Season 3 why?:Because Of its humor,has some wicked eps like Choclate with nuts,Just one bite and Spongebob meets the strangler and many others while some have some wierd endings like Pranks a lot,The sponge who could fly but a great season!

2.Season 2 Why?:Beacuse it had my fave episode band geeks and many good episodes while some are just a bit dodgy,but still much better ranked than season 4,is lower than season 3 beacuase of its less better animation but still great season.

3. Season 1 why?:Its ranked lower than the other two cause of some of the episodes for example ripped pants,Hall moniter,while some are just wierd like rock bottom and fool in april but there are good ones like hooky for instance,However the animation is a let down.

4. Season 4 why?:Some episodes Are just awful and the plotlines are pointless,one or two eps do save them like squidbob tenticalepants,Dunces and Dragons,Miss puff your fired and Krusty towers but these don't save the animation is good but still not enough to save it.

I totally disagree with what you said about season 1! Ripped Pants was an awesome episode, and it's very popular to prove it. Why? It's one of the best fan favorites of SpongeBob, there's a toy of the episode, and it's on 2 DVD's! Rock Bottom and Fools in April were good too! And for some reason, I think Season 1 has very good animation for a classic season!

Season 3 RULES!!!

gogetenkusu

[51]May 12, 2006
    • level: 19
    1710 wrote:
    Tvranker wrote:

I totally disagree with what you said about season 1! Ripped Pants was an awesome episode, and it's very popular to prove it. Why? It's one of the best fan favorites of SpongeBob, there's a toy of the episode, and it's on 2 DVD's! Rock Bottom and Fools in April were good too! And for some reason, I think Season 1 has very good animation for a classic season!

Season 3 RULES!!!

Ripped Pants is the least funny episode of SpongeBob ever.

[52]May 12, 2006
    • level: 8
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    1710 wrote:
    Tvranker wrote:

Season 3 RULES!!!

I totally disagree with that! I find it very funny, and it used to be hilarious the first time I saw it! Plus, I think the least funniest episode is "Squidsville".

p9804194

[53]May 12, 2006
    • level: 23
    1710 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    1710 wrote:
    Tvranker wrote:

Season 3 RULES!!!

I totally disagree with that! I find it very funny, and it used to be hilarious the first time I saw it! Plus, I think the least funniest episode is "Squidsville".

My least funniest episode would have to be, "Enemy In-Law (My Worst Friend's Wedding)"

fierycloud76

[54]May 12, 2006
    • level: 1
    p9804194 wrote:
    1710 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    1710 wrote:
    Tvranker wrote:

Season 3 RULES!!!

My least funniest episode would have to be, "Enemy In-Law (My Worst Friend's Wedding)"
    I thought that one was okay.

TTlover

[55]May 28, 2006
    • level: 20
    The funniest ep was "Secret Box!"

ndroxs1

[56]May 28, 2006
    • level: 15
    That The Secret Box was good!

This is my list from funniest to least funniest:
    1. Season 3
    2. Season 2
    3. Season 1
    4. Season 4

Season 3 and 2 are just awesome... its just those little jokes that makes them great. I really liked season 1 too, I thought it was a funny start the the show, but season 4 is way at the bottom of my list. It went from a great show to the 6 year olds childrens tv show... they have good plots but the new creator is not making it funny what so ever, the only season 4 episode I found funny was Fear of a Krabby Patty. Bring back Stephen Hillenburg if you ask me!

Spongefan890

[57]May 28, 2006
    Season 3 is one of the best seasons (imo), just like any other season there are some episodes that suck, but also some episodes that rock.

msboy1991

[58]Jun 3, 2006
    • level: 14
    Tvranker wrote:

I never noticed the change of animation!!

Of course I have seen every episode! A lot!

spongedude49

[59]Jun 4, 2006
    • level: 48
    1710 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    1710 wrote:
    Tvranker wrote:

Season 3 RULES!!!

The least funniest was "Nature Pants", in my opinion.

TAMKFan

[60]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 10

Noteldnep wrote:
    Season 3 is my favorite, followed by Seasons 4, 2 and 1.

That's the exact same order for me too.