We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Which show has gone downhill the most? Rugrats, SpongeBob, or FOP?

Which show has gone downhill the most? Rugrats, SpongeBob, or FOP?

Noteldnep

[21]Aug 2, 2011
    • level: 16
    FaerieWings wrote:

The Fairly Odd Parents are dead to me now!Yell I liked the old ones better. The old ones had better taste of humor than the new ones do. I HATE the new ones. They Suck!!Yell

LOL, I share those same sentiments. It's natural to just let out all your frustrations.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PNest

[22]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 10
    FOP went downhill after i think season 6. its still a pretty good show i dont watch much of it so FOP from rate 1-10 = 7

Rugrats..well its been a LONG time since i watched that show, and it never really went downhill really so i give it a 8

As for Spongebob seasons 1-3(and the movie) EPICNESS was there, season 4-ehh its still good season 5-6 not really a few episodes were great but eh season 7 was nice and got better season 8 is fantastic right now. so as you see SPONGEBOB is still a high rated show it STILL rocks and any hnaters are no true fans. yes after the movie wasnt 1-3 material but its hard to make awesome shows. also spongebob is way better then icarly, victorious and those other slut shows(no offence to those who like it)
    so to end this

FOP went downhill more, Spngebob STILL ROCKS

tigerdude22

[23]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 43

@PNest: I couldn't agree with you more, everything that you said was well-told and I loved every detail you just gave.

mariokart64fan

[24]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 2

to my recollection , the whole nickelodean network went down after they cancelled rugrats doug hey arnold cat dog are you afraid of the dark double dare/2000 lothtemple, wild and crazy kids all grown up ren and stimpy rocos modern life and ahh real monsters sorry the new shows dont stand up , even spongebob is not fun to watch its just reruns after re runs, so ya nick as a whole,

pajoe

[25]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 6

The answer is yes

startug

[26]Dec 6, 2011
    • level: 23
    I don't see how anyone can say that the new episodes after the movie are any good to be honest. I can only name a few off the top of my head that are in the newer series that I actually like:
    1. Mrs. Puff You're Fired
    2. Slide Whistle Stooges
    3. The Gift of Gum (German version)

It's really hard for me to list them, and saying that haters of the new series are not true fans is practically a really stupid thought. True fans can be both. Fans of the classic but hate the new, or fans of the classic and the new. I'm mostly a classic fan.

But to say which has gone down the most, it would HAVE to be Fairly Oddparents when I take a look at it today.

pajoe

[27]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 6
    Everything after seqson 6 is horendous

fsaenz0125

[28]Dec 22, 2011
    • level: 23
    Fairly OddParents. I still watch it but the Poop episodes are not as good as the older one.