We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

What was the first episode you ever saw and made you addicted to this show?

money3003

[1]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 6

So tell me. What was the first episode you ever saw and what was the episode that finally got you addicted?

The first episode that I ever saw would have to be "Pizza Delivery," but just a small bit. The first episode I actually saw from beginning to end was "Wormy." I was just so dazzled by how much wit and humor they put in the show. The plot was bloody brilliant. The animation was really nice. The music just fit everything. It really amazed me so much. And you know how some people would find it stupid and unrealistic? Well, I'm not one of those. I actually found the plot realistic. You have know idea how many times I've seen people destroy things in UTTER PANIC. Plus, they're sea creatures so they don't know what a butterfly is and they thought it ate Wormy, Mr. Krabs and Squidward so I find it really realistic. And All the dialogue they had was just hilarious like when Patrick and SpongeBob were flying and saying "attention Bikini Bottom. There's a flying monster that's going to eat you." or when SpongeBob said "We saved the town." when Bikini Bottom was practically destroyed in the town's panic. It was just so BLOODY BRILLIANT and it really got me addicted. Then I saw "Chocolate With Nuts," and "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" and I just loved this show and watched more and more episodes. Sometimes, I really wish I could just forget everything I've seen in SpongeBob so I could rewatch and be amazed once again. The feeling I had when I watched it for the first time was just so amazing.

So back to the main question. Which was your first episode? And PLEASE EXPLAIN why you loved it and why it got you ADDICTED.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fweepers

[2]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 4

money3003 wrote:

So tell me. What was the first episode you ever saw and what was the episode that finally got you addicted?

The first episode that I ever saw would have to be "Pizza Delivery," but just a small bit. The first episode I actually saw from beginning to end was "Wormy." I was just so dazzled by how much wit and humor they put in the show. The plot was bloody brilliant. The animation was really nice. The music just fit everything. It really amazed me so much. And you know how some people would find it stupid and unrealistic? Well, I'm not one of those. I actually found the plot realistic. You have know idea how many times I've seen people destroy things in UTTER PANIC. Plus, they're sea creatures so they don't know what a butterfly is and they thought it ate Wormy, Mr. Krabs and Squidward so I find it really realistic. And All the dialogue they had was just hilarious like when Patrick and SpongeBob were flying and saying "attention Bikini Bottom. There's a flying monster that's going to eat you." or when SpongeBob said "We saved the town." when Bikini Bottom was practically destroyed in the town's panic. It was just so BLOODY BRILLIANT and it really got me addicted. Then I saw "Chocolate With Nuts," and "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" and I just loved this show and watched more and more episodes. Sometimes, I really wish I could just forget everything I've seen in SpongeBob so I could rewatch and be amazed once again. The feeling I had when I watched it for the first time was just so amazing.

So back to the main question. Which was your first episode? And PLEASE EXPLAIN why you loved it and why it got you ADDICTED.

The First one i saw was "Pranks A Lot".

tigerdude22

[3]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 43
    The first episode I ever saw was the pilot "Help Wanted/Reef Blower/Tea at the Treedome"

Third-Kind

[4]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 13
    ...I don't even remember the first episode I watched. It's been with me all my life, really. Maybe that's why I can't remember.

spongebobfan200

[5]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 30
    I don't remember either, but when the franchise started, it was probably when I gave it a try.

startug

[6]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 23
    I was in a hospital lobby room with nothing to do, then on the TV, Nickelodeon started showing Spongebob. Jellyfish Hunters! I remember the entire thing being played, and I loved it. This was in 2000 as far as I remember, so I was about 4 or 5. I can also remember that I thought Spongebob was a piece of cheese.

disturbia1910

[7]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 5

I wouldn't say addicted, I just watch it when nothing else is on, lol. Ya know, I can recall that the offending Texas episode was one of thefirstones I saw. It was pretty offending, saying Texans are stupid.

NegiSpongie

[8]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 20
    disturbia1910 wrote:

I wouldn't say addicted, I just watch it when nothing else is on, lol. Ya know, I can recall that the offending Texas episode was one of thefirstones I saw. It was pretty offending, saying Texans are stupid.

You know, SpongeBob and Patrick were only saying that just so they can get Sandy mad enough to chase them to the Krusty Krab for a surprise party. It wasn't meant to be offending.

NegiSpongie

[9]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 20
    The first episode I remember watching was Bubblestand when I was bored, and I at first thought it was okay, but nothing special. Then when I was alone in my dad's room, the episode Jellyfish Jam was on and at the part where SpongeBob and the jellyfish were dancing to the rave music, I was laughing and laughing so hard, the rest is a blur. But ever since that day, I came to love SpongeBob and am truely addicted.

spongegirl1029

[10]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 16

I saw the first episode of Spongebob and just like that I got addicted.

Afro-Boy36

[11]Jul 2, 2011
    • level: 8

Mine was The Secret Box.