We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

What episodes of SpongeBob are you scared of (if any)?

mcdreamygal24

[21]Mar 13, 2007
    • level: 13
    Um, I would be scared of Spongebob if I was... 5 maybe 6 possibly 7. But I'm not, so no. Who is scared of a cartoon?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sbss_shipper

[22]Mar 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    When I was 11 I was scared of the Nasty Patty episode, but not much now. This is an optimistic kind of cartoon.

spongeeee18

[23]Mar 13, 2007
    I am not scared of any it makes me laugh! This is the best show ever!

SpongeSebastian

[24]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 41
    I'm sure any 4-year-old would find "Frankendoodle" scary.

basselope7

[25]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 22
    Geez... can't a person be afraid of lots of stuff?

super_sponge365

[26]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 2
    My cousin is afraid of Spongebob. She has this death phobia. If you even mention death, she will burst into tears. The end of the song "Molly Malone" even scares her. Well, anyway, she saw "Nasty Patty" and thought that the health inspector actually died, and now she won't watch Spongebob. Actually, she only watches musicals and ZOOM.

SpongeSebastian

[27]Mar 17, 2007
    super_sponge365 wrote:
    My cousin is afraid of Spongebob. She has this death phobia. If you even mention death, she will burst into tears. The end of the song "Molly Malone" even scares her. Well, anyway, she saw "Nasty Patty" and thought that the health inspector actually died, and now she won't watch Spongebob. Actually, she only watches musicals and ZOOM.
    lol

sbss_shipper

[28]Mar 18, 2007
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    super_sponge365 wrote:
    lol

Yeah that's kind of a dark theme for an episode on this show.

InvaderZim897

[29]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 12

What about the scene on "Ghost Host" where the Flying Dutchman bursts out of his skin and spiders come out of his mouth, and his eyes "swim" out onto his back? I'm not "afraid of" it, but I find it creepy.

And one time my sister and mom watched it, my mom made a sound because the Dutchman turned into a clown, which she's scared of. (But not really bad, I think she's usually joking, in some kind of reference to her past or something...) But anyway, my sister thought it was wierd and asked "Is this, like, demonic SpongeBob?!"

Edited on 03/18/2007 10:12am

adicted2sam

[30]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 8
    InvaderZim897 wrote:

What about the scene on "Ghost Host" where the Flying Dutchman bursts out of his skin and spiders come out of his mouth, and his eyes "swim" out onto his back? I'm not "afraid of" it, but I find it creepy.

And one time my sister and mom watched it, my mom made a sound because the Dutchman turned into a clown, which she's scared of. (But not really bad, I think she's usually joking, in some kind of reference to her past or something...) But anyway, my sister thought it was wierd and asked "Is this, like, demonic SpongeBob?!"

i was never frightened by spongebob . in fact , the only childrens character that ever actually scared me was the lollipop guy in chitty chitty bang bang who goes around locking up all the children . he terrified me as a child !!! with spongebob though , i always enjoyed the eppys with an extra scary sort of theme . i watch way too many horror films for my own good !!!

Noteldnep

[31]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 16
    super_sponge365 wrote:

Whoa, so I guess you could say that she is very sensitive to that kind of thing.

dooddooddood444

[32]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 13
    InvaderZim897 wrote:

That scene is the only part of spongebob i WON'T watch.It's creepy,and i have arachniphobia(in case you didn't know,that's a fear of spiders).But i'm not "scared" of that scene.It just creeps me out!

ying101

[33]Mar 19, 2007

super_sponge365 wrote:

aww that's juz like sad...................

SpongeSebastian

[34]Mar 21, 2007
    InvaderZim897 wrote:

That was kind of creepy, but it didn't scare me at all since it's a children's cartoon and it's made to make people laugh.

LOZFangirl12

[35]May 15, 2007
    • level: 5
    Sony931 wrote:

InvaderZim897 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    basselope7 wrote:
    If you must know, I'm only scared of these because I'm, well, naturally skittish.  I'm also scared of certain episodes of other TV shows, commercials, printed mistakes, malfunctioning clocks, green beans, exploding stereos, really old stuff, mummies, a certain kind of candle, dead bugs, the moon, bees, darkness outside, human skulls, thunder, lightning, the Emergency Broadcast System, and hearts.  I'm 16.
    lol, the Emergency Broadcast System used to scare me too.
    Same here. And when I was very young, that FBI Warning they put in at the beginning of VHS tapes scared me.

Every time you see the FBI Warning , it was a sign a scary video logo will come.

Yeah those things scared me to i thoght i was the only one..

ying101

[36]May 15, 2007
    LOZFangirl12 wrote:
    Sony931 wrote:

InvaderZim897 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    basselope7 wrote:
    If you must know, I'm only scared of these because I'm, well, naturally skittish.  I'm also scared of certain episodes of other TV shows, commercials, printed mistakes, malfunctioning clocks, green beans, exploding stereos, really old stuff, mummies, a certain kind of candle, dead bugs, the moon, bees, darkness outside, human skulls, thunder, lightning, the Emergency Broadcast System, and hearts.  I'm 16.
    Same here. And when I was very young, that FBI Warning they put in at the beginning of VHS tapes scared me.

Every time you see the FBI Warning , it was a sign a scary video logo will come.

Yeah those things scared me to i thoght i was the only one..

Well your not the only one, but i'm not scared of them.

StewieZim101

[38]May 15, 2007
    • level: 16

SpongeSebastian wrote:
    basselope7 wrote:

The Emergency Broacast System STILL scares me because I'm nervous about major weather systems like tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms etc. and the EBS comes on a scares the crap out of me by telling us...uh... a tornadoes in our city.

SpongeSebastian

[39]May 15, 2007
    StewieZim101 wrote:

SpongeSebastian wrote:
    basselope7 wrote:

The Emergency Broacast System STILL scares me because I'm nervous about major weather systems like tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms etc. and the EBS comes on a scares the crap out of me by telling us...uh... a tornadoes in our city.

I didn't think of that, but the weird scary beepthat would play would scare me.

twinsthatrule

[40]May 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    Spongebob doesn't scare me.