We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

What do you think of Patrick?

patsysmiles167

[21]Jan 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    Patrick is so popular! check here: http://www.unitedspongebob.com/forums/index.php?&act=ST&f=11&t=8633&mode=show&st=
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fierycloud76

[22]Jan 18, 2006
    • level: 1
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    Patrick is so popular! check here:
    Where?

patsysmiles167

[23]Jan 18, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    Where?

http://www.unitedspongebob.com/forums/index.php?&act=ST&f=11&t=8633&mode=show&st=

lazlosponge110

[24]Jan 18, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    Where?

http://www.unitedspongebob.com/forums/index.php?&act=ST&f=11&t=8633&mode=show&st=
    I know! if you go to ANY Spongebob fansite with a favorite character poll, he always wins! he's funny and all but people forget about the other characters

fierycloud76

[25]Jan 18, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    Where?

Sorry about that, the first time you posted, nothing came up, that's why I asked.

lazlosponge110

[26]Jan 18, 2006
    A lot of people who hate the show, say Patrick is the only cool thing about it. He's great but overrated!

fierycloud76

[27]Jan 18, 2006
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    A lot of people who hate the show, say Patrick is the only cool thing about it. He's great but overrated!
    How so? (JW)

lazlosponge110

[28]Jan 18, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)
    Well, the fact that he's the funniest and that they never stop talking about him. He's got a lot of votes at Sponge-buddy.com and even in a german fansite more people like him than SB or Squidward/Thaddeus

fierycloud76

[29]Jan 18, 2006
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)
    Well, the fact that he's the funniest and that they never stop talking about him. He's got a lot of votes at Sponge-buddy.com and even in a german fansite more people like him than SB or Squidward/Thaddeus
    Yeah, I see what you mean. People love him so much but he's not as good as they make him seem.

patsysmiles167

[30]Jan 18, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)
    Yeah, I see what you mean. People love him so much but he's not as good as they make him seem.

I agree as well, Patrick's a very likeable character and he deserves fans, but I think everyone on Spongebob are great as well. I dont get how people can even like the show without Spongebob or the others either. Patrick isn't the only one to make it good

fierycloud76

[31]Jan 18, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)

I agree as well, Patrick's a very likeable character and he deserves fans, but I think everyone on Spongebob are great as well. I dont get how people can even like the show without Spongebob or the others either. Patrick isn't the only one to make it good
    Honestly, I think the show would be worse if it didn't have Squidward rather than not having Patrick.

patsysmiles167

[32]Jan 18, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)

Honestly, I think the show would be worse if it didn't have Squidward rather than not having Patrick.
    I agree, Squidward is a good character. I'm surprised that in that one poll at the site Spongebob and Squidward are 2nd or 3rd favorite to Patrick.

fierycloud76

[33]Jan 18, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)

I agree, Squidward is a good character. I'm surprised that in that one poll at the site Spongebob and Squidward are 2nd or 3rd favorite to Patrick.
    That's no surprise because Patrick is everbody in my families favorite character. (Except me and my mom)

patsysmiles167

[34]Jan 18, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)

That's no surprise because Patrick is everbody in my families favorite character. (Except me and my mom)
    Who's yours and you mom's? just curious

fierycloud76

[35]Jan 18, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)

SB, of course.

patsysmiles167

[36]Jan 18, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)

SB, of course.
    Yeah I like Spongebob too, but I cant decide anymore who i like better.

fierycloud76

[37]Jan 18, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)

SB, of course.
    It is pretty hard and SpongeBob and Patrick are so great together, but there's just something about SpongeBob kinda hard to describe.

patsysmiles167

[38]Jan 18, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)

SB, of course.
    It is pretty hard and SpongeBob and Patrick are so great together, but there's just something about SpongeBob kinda hard to describe.
    Maybe its the square trousers? or the odd personality..

patsysmiles167

[39]Jan 18, 2006
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)
    Yeah, ive been to a german site also. Gary and Patrick are the most popular! kind of weird since most people on here dont talk about the sweet little snail either.

fierycloud76

[40]Jan 18, 2006
    patsysmiles167 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    fierycloud76 wrote:
    lazlosponge110 wrote:
    How so? (JW)
    Yeah, ive been to a german site also. Gary and Patrick are the most popular! kind of weird since most people on here dont talk about the sweet little snail either.
    Yeah, he's likeable.