We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

What do fans want in an episode?

CarlieNye0

[1]May 18, 2013
    • level: 3

In my opinion I'd say that a good 95% or more episodes are Krusty Krab episodes. I think that the Mr. Krabs/Plankton rivalry has gone overboard with all the formula episodes. Whatever happened to Sandy? The last episode Sandy was in was Squirrel Record, which is one of my favorites of season 9. Some people wanted Spongebob to end after the movie. It did seem like a good ending, but I'm kind of glad they continued. There have been some pretty good episodes and some god awful episodes especially season 6. I am a big Spongebob and Sandy supporter so I'd like to see more Spongebob and Sandy episodes and less Krusty Krab episodes, but that's just me.

What do you look for in a good episode? Discuss here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ayranci

[2]May 19, 2013
    • level: 17

I want to see more SpongeBob/Sandy episodes too like "Mooncation", "Perfect Chemistry" or "Squirrel Record" and I want to see more episodes that Sandy and SpongeBob do karate. I agree that there are too much Plankton and Krusty Krab episodes but I like some of them too. I really loved "Plankton's Pet" (one of my favorite episodes and the best Plankton episode so far).

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.