We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Wanted: Deleted Scenes

dancelano

[1]Oct 9, 2011
    • level: 37

Isn't there anywhere I can find deleted scenes of the SpongeBob episodes besides "Just One Bite" and "Procrastination"?

Nature Pants - The original airing had Spongebob acting like a Tarzan.

I Was a Teenage Gary - Squidward turns into a snail and meows before leading to him, SpongeBob and Gary singing "Blow the Man Down".

Valentine's Day - The original airing shows SpongeBob and Sandy kissing.

The Paper - A scene where Squidward tries to take the paper from
    Spongebob's hand and Spongebob says, "You told me no matter how much you begged and pleaded and cried never to give you this piece of paper ever." then Squidward says, "I never said that!" afterwards Spongebob says. "Sure you did Squidward." Then he uses the paper as a flip book with sound of Squidward saying that earlier on in the episode.

Hooky - The original airing apparently had the dead fish whose shoes are seen being strung up.

Life of Crime - SpongeBob says "No more getting nailed!" while Patrick hammers himself on the head with a nail.

The Secret Box - Some people recall seeing a picture of SpongeBob with a lampshade over his head or in his underwear while Patrick is revealing the embarrassing photo of SpongeBob at the Christmas party.

Band Geeks - Squidward faints after being exhausted.

The Fry Cook Games - SpongeBob and Patrick hold hands while leaving the stadium.

The Bully - SpongeBob and Patrick play leapfrog while Flatts beatens him.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - The original airing had a scene involving the Bikini Bottomites destroying furniture inside SpongeBob's head.

One Krabs' Trash - SpongeBob says "You'll never guess what I found in my pants last night."

Squilliam Returns - The original airing had baby Squilliam walking while Squidward is only learning to crawl. Then, when they're in high school, Squidward only gives his date a box of chocolates, but Squilliam gives her something better and Squidward being one-upped in everything in life by Squilliam.

Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - SpongeBob says "You mean another?" after Patrick says "Let's have another".

Krusty Krab Training Video - The original airing had the narrator saying "It must never be discussed" when the formula is about to be revealed then SpongeBob would trip.

Party Pooper Pants - The original airing had SpongeBob acting drunk after drinking a lot of punch before getting locked out.

Chocolate With Nuts - The original airing had Patrick saying, "I wish my nuts were chocolate!" and then showed him pulling out a bag of nuts.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - A plane explodes somewhere in this episode.

Clams:

1. SpongeBob says "Actually it's Coral Blue Lipstick Number 4" before being getting hit.

2. The band starts playing before Mr. Krabs starts dancing.

3. Mr. Krabs calls his deceased parents (though they can still communicate with him) to tell about his millionth dollar.

The Great Snail Race - Sandy laughs while leaving after kicking SpongeBob out.

Karate Island - The original airing had some hard to see blood on Master Udon's face after being beat up by Sandy.

Friend Or Foe? - In the original airing, after SpongeBob squirted Plankton with ketchup and mustard, he said "Curses!".

Night Light - The original airing had Patrick saying "SpongeBob, can I sleep with you tonight?"

Breath Fresh of Squidward:

1. Mr. Krabs shouts out "IN MY RESTAURANT?!?" and runs out of his office.

2. The original airing had a scene involving Sadie talking to Susie.

Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? - Before Patrick called SpongeBob an idiot boy, he said he had to make a second cake for his mother.

House Fancy - The original ending of this episode was Nicholas Withers hating Squidward's house and Squidward punching Squilliam in anger.

Gullible Pants - SpongeBob dances longer.

No Hat for Pat - Patrick was originally going to say "Oh, You Know What!!!! You're just mean, and most importently, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!" So Get Lost".

Truth or Square - The original airing had a deleted line in the marriage scene after the priest says he didn't know the wedding was play, SpongeBob says, "It doesn't have to be" which causes Sandy to slap him.

SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - The original airing had some hard-to-get music used for Jack's Surfboard while coming out of the hut.

A Day Without Tears - The original airing had SpongeBob being "yelled at" by Squidward, Squidward tells SpongeBob "You know there's an old saying, SpongeBob". SpongeBob asks, "What is it?" Squidward answers, "Don't cry over a soiled krabby patty!, and now may I give you a little word of advice... SHUUT UP!!!" SpongeBob starts crying more. Then, it cuts to the chalkboard scene.

The Great Patty Caper - The original airing had SpongeBob and Patrick running from car to car when they were chasing Plankton.

Ghoul Fools - The original intro of this episode is when Flying Dutchman went shopping and then scares people in the Supermarket.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongebobfan200

[2]Oct 10, 2011
    • level: 30
    Lolno.

Third-Kind

[3]Oct 11, 2011
    • level: 13
    Never heard of a lot of those missing scenes before. However, I've heard of the missing I Was A Teenage Gary scene. You can probably find it on SB DVD releases.

dancelano

[4]Oct 11, 2011
    • level: 37

That's because it's on SpongeBob SquarePants: The First 100 Episodes.

Spongedude12

[6]Oct 15, 2011
    • level: 4

I find it hard to believe you remember something from an original airing of Nature Pants, an episode that aired 12+ years ago. Most of those sound pretty fake.

NegiSpongie

[7]Oct 17, 2011
    • level: 20
    And as much as I want it to happen. I don't believe that one for Valentines Day really exist.

spongebobfan200

[8]Oct 19, 2011
    • level: 30
    You made these up, didn't you?

NATEBURNS976

[9]Oct 31, 2011
    • level: 1

Do you know the scene involving destroying furniture in Spongebob's head?

NATEBURNS976

[10]Dec 26, 2011

There is more:

Wishing you Well- The "ALL THAT GLITTERS" beginning scene was shown in one airing before Spongebob says "You can't rush perfection."

Bubble Buddy- The few-second "BIG PINK LOSER" scene was shown in the original airing before the scene arrives to Patrick's rock.

Dunces and Dragons- In the storyboard, there is a deleted scene with Spongebob and Patrick making sure they're OK after falling out of the sky.

Sleepy time- Spongebob licks his license in his dream.

The Sponge who could fly- There are five deleted scenes in this episode. They are listed below 1: In the storyboard, Patchy rips off a Spongebob band-aid while destroying his SB stuff. 2: In the storyboard, Patchy visits 'Shop N Shop' while following the map to the Lost Episode. 3: Spongebob smiles nervously while the townspeople joked about a statue to poop on. 4: Spongebob knocks a painter down and black paint lands on his face. 5: In the chapter book, there was a deleted scene when Spongebob walks to his house being laughed at. At one point a pressman snaps a picture of Spongebob in feathers. This never aired on television.

Fear of a Krabby Patty- There are three deleted scenes in this episode.

1: In the storyboard, A bunch of krabby patties come out of a cave and bring Spongebob to his bed after the giant krabby patty swallows him in his dream.

2: Plankton waits for Spongebob instead of having to get him up immediately after sitting down.

3: The Rocko's Modern Life characters: Rocko, Heffer. and Filburt appear.

Drive Thru- There is a deleted scene when after the lifeguard in the car crashes into the fish in the other car, SpongeBob throws a Krabby Patty out the drive thru hole, then a fire occurs in the lifeguard's car. Then, SpongeBob uses a fire extinguisher to get the fire out which makes the lifeguard angry.

Edited on 03/13/2012 1:06pm
    Edited 2 total times.

YellowRaven2715

[12]Dec 29, 2011
    • level: 7
    Dude, you double posted.

NATEBURNS976

[14]Feb 14, 2012

What about the "A day without tears" one? Someone said you can find it on Triton's Revenge DVD.

epiclaser

[15]Dec 21, 2012
    • level: 5

You can find the Just 1 Bite scene on Youtube, and you can find the Procrastination scene in the Christmas! DVD and the Season 2 Box Set

and maybe a few other CDs

One more thing, you can also see the Just 1 Bite scene in Canada.

Edited on 02/24/2013 11:03am