We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Top 5 Best Post-Movie episodes

kingnicky1

[1]Jul 13, 2014
    • level: 13

We all know that the Post-Movie era of SpongeBob is a complete joke and utterly horrible, but what about the FEW good episodes after the Movie? Here you can put down a list of the best episodes from the era IYO.

5. Bucket Sweet Bucket

4. Plankton's Pet

3. Sand Castles In The Sand

2. Roller Cowards

1. Krusty Towers

What are your best Post-Movie episodes?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Murvine_Taylor

[2]Jul 19, 2014
    • level: 9

I honestly don't find the post-movie era to be horrible, but I respect your opinion. Anyway here is my top 5 best post-movie episodes:

1. SpongeBob, You're Fired

2. Not Normal

3. Have You Seen This Snail?

4. It Cam From Goo Lagoon

5. I Heart Dancing

fsaenz0125

[3]Jul 19, 2014
    • level: 23
    They're not in order since I liked them equally: Krusty Towers, Plankton's pet, Moonication, Roller Cowards, and It's a SpongeBob Christmas! Luke Brookshier is the best post movie writer because of these episodes (although he didn't worked on Moonication).

Ragamiicho

[4]Sep 5, 2014
    • level: 3

Mine are:

5. Friend or Foe: It's a good backstory to the rivalry between Plankton and Mr. Krabs.

4. Mooncation: I actually prefer this over Sandy's Rocket.

3. It's a SpongeBob Christmas!: While not as good as Christmas Who!, it's still really enjoyable.

2. Plankton's Pet: A Plankton story where he doesn't try to steal the formula? I haven't seen that in at least 5 seasons!

1. Enchanted Tiki Dreams: SpongeBob and Patrick actually try to make to be make up for their Squidward torture by building a paradise for him.

AnsonGee

[5]Oct 12, 2014
    • level: 4

5. SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget: This episode has strong jokes, an interesting story, and to top it off, a great format. The episode shows that a Season 5 short can be just as good as a regular episode. Hear that, Waiting?

4. Plankton's Pet/ Treats!: A tie between two great pet- related episodes. Plankton's Pet Show that an episode having mainly Plankton can be heartwarming and funny. Treats! delivers the message of just saying no in a very entertaining way, and it makes up for episodes like, say, A Pal for Gary.

3. It's a SpongeBob Christmas!: This special is as good, if not better, than Christmas Who? Yes. The claymation is nice, there are quite a few good jokes, the song is catchy, and it's one of the few special episodes where Patchy doesn't drag the plot down. That hasn't happened since Christmas Who?, which is also a Christmas special. I guess Christmas is a time of goodwill.

2. Sand Castles in the Sand: Really, how could I notput this on the list? The action is great, the animation is nice, and its story compels you. The first time I watched this, I was really wondering who was going to win.

1. Hello Bikini Bottom!: This is awesome. It's funny, it's compelling, and it has a great ending song. That's all I can say about it. Just watch it if you have not because this is truly amazing.