We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

There are too things I just gotta ask...

MarioGeek92

[1]Apr 8, 2006
    • level: 20
    1. What's happened? Spongebob was so cool now he kinda stinks in the newer eps.

2. What happened? This board was so so so so cool now its filled with a buch of people I don't know, and all the people I use to know are gone.... maybe it's becuase I was last here in octorber.

P.S. Many of you think you don't know me.... BECUASe YOU DON'T! I'm not new I was here a month after this place opened, yes I know I'm kinda cool but why havn't I been here? Because of thinking I might get banned and my computer dieing and us buying a new hard drive. Thanks for anwsering and listening.

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChrisoBisto

[2]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 9
    Hi Mario Geek, i know you and you know me

But yes i agree, this forum used to be good with good discussions but now it has got loads of games, if you got to a good forum they dont allow games as a forum is all about talking with people not playing games

gogetenkusu

[3]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 19
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

2. What happened? This board was so so so so cool now its filled with a buch of people I don't know, and all the people I use to know are gone.... maybe it's becuase I was last here in octorber.

P.S. Many of you think you don't know me.... BECUASe YOU DON'T! I'm not new I was here a month after this place opened, yes I know I'm kinda cool but why havn't I been here? Because of thinking I might get banned and my computer dieing and us buying a new hard drive. Thanks for anwsering and listening.

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda
    2. I'm still here. Remember? We had a flame war because me and spongedude49 hate Sandy and you don't?

spongedude49

[4]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 48
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda
    2. I'm still here. Remember? We had a flame war because me and spongedude49 hate Sandy and you don't?

Good times...

Noteldnep

[5]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 16
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. I actually think the new episodes are just as good as the old ones.

2. I definitely know you, because we talk to each other all the time at Sebastian's Nicktoon Board. But I don't think I've ever talked to you here, so you have a point when you say this forum is filled with people you didn't know before.

MarioGeek92

[6]Apr 9, 2006
    Too true, I must leave ofr a month so I don't get banned bye!!

MarioGeek92

[7]Apr 9, 2006
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

I do remember you, gogetenkusu. SpongeDude49 told me you dont hate sandy as much anymore.

spongedude49

[8]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 48
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

I do remember you, gogetenkusu. SpongeDude49 told me you dont hate sandy as much anymore.

Oh, believe me, he does.

Beelzemon_Rulez

[9]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 8
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)
    1. I disagree... I think the new eps. are just as just as good as the last (I haven't seen any REALLY recent ones, bcuz we had to get rid of our cable ( ) but the most recent ones I've seen are good, if not better)

2. I'm new here...
    Edited on 04/10/2006 2:20pm

MarioGeek92

[10]Apr 11, 2006
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

gogetenkusu

[11]Apr 12, 2006
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

MarioGeek92

[12]Apr 13, 2006
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

Wow, this is confusing.... Lol.

gogetenkusu

[13]Apr 13, 2006
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

Or is it?

Noteldnep

[14]Apr 14, 2006
    • level: 16
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

Or is it?

LOL!

gogetenkusu

[15]Apr 14, 2006
    Noteldnep wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

Or is it?

LOL!

Or are you?

Beardie99

[16]Apr 14, 2006
    • level: 18
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    Noteldnep wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

Or is it?

LOL!

Or are you?

Yes this board used to be cool but then two of my dearest friends (SpongeSebastian and MarioGeek92) left and the board got boring. I don't visit as much as I used too but maybe I'll return. I'm glad your back MarioGeke92.

MarioGeek92

[17]Apr 14, 2006
    Beardie99 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    Noteldnep wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

Or is it?

LOL!

Or are you?

Yes this board used to be cool but then two of my dearest friends (SpongeSebastian and MarioGeek92) left and the board got boring. I don't visit as much as I used too but maybe I'll return. I'm glad your back MarioGeke92.

Wow, thanks dude! I know everyone here is great! (Even gogetenkusu!)

MarioGeek92

[18]Apr 14, 2006
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

Or is it?

And don't play mind games with me mister!

gogetenkusu

[19]Apr 15, 2006
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    MarioGeek92 wrote:

--MarioGeek92 (Jason)

1. Kinda

Oh, believe me, he does.

Oh?

Or do I?

Or is it?

And don't play mind games with me mister!

Or will I?

babanator

[20]Apr 15, 2006
    • level: 3
    Season 4 started out slow but it's getting better.