We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

The Spinnys: The Sequel

bob_ball

[21]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 13
    Thank you guys for all of your votes and for those of you didn't...why not? Oh well.

This was a tough choice this year since all the categories were extremely tough to choose from but in the end it was clear who the winners were this time.

Before I announce the winners, the next Spinnys will be held in two months, so I'll probably announce the nominees on June 1

Anyways, onto the announcing of the award winners (I don't have time to do commentary, I have to go somewhere)

BEST SPIN-OFF - The Ops & Patrick's Paradise

RUNNER-UP: Livin Like Larrry

BEST NEW SPIN-OFF - Spin-off Action

RUNNERS-UP: The Sea Files, Gone Nutty, The Adventures of the SpongeBob Forums

BEST RECURRING SPIN-OFF - Star City

RUNNER-UP: Total Cartoon Island

BEST MALE MAIN CHARACTER - Scooter (Scooter's Paradise)

RUNNER-UP: Patrick (Patrick's Paradise)

BEST FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER - Vorra (The Sea Files)

RUNNER-UP: Sandy (Gone Nutty)

BEST MALE MINOR CHARACTER - Conner (Livin Like Larry)

RUNNERS-UP: Johnny (Sponge-Pat), Pablo Woodpecker (Gone Nutty)

BEST FEMALE MINOR CHARACTER - Sandy (The Sea Files)

RUNNER-UP: Nadia (The Squid Squad)

BEST VILLAN/ANTAGONIST - Chad Vane (Scooter's Paradise)

RUNNER-UP: Mr. Peterson (Patrick's Paradise)

BEST EPISODE - Wrangling Memories (Gone Nutty) & What Is War Good For (Spin-off Action)

RUNNERS-UP: Ghost Town (Livin Like Larry), A Million Dollar Pizza (Scooter's Paradise), And So It Begins (The Adventures of the SpongeBob Forums), Feelings For A Starfish (Sponge-Pat), Language School (The Squid Squad), Mari's Got A Brand New Identity (Underwater Idol)

BEST CROSSOVER - Battle of the Spin-off Stars (Patrick's Paradise/The Squid Squad/Underwater Idol/The Adventures of Gary the Snail/Livin Like Larry)

RUNNERS-UP: Livin Like Scooter (Scooter's Paradise/Livin Like Larry), Attack of the Squirrels (Scooter's Paradise/Squids vs Squirrels), Who's Your Best Friend (Underwater Idol/Patrick's Paradise)

BEST COUPLE - Sam/Vorra (Underwater Idol/The Sea Files)

RUNNERS-UP: Patrick/Penny (Patrick's Paradise), Perry/Jasmine (Star City)

MOST INTERESTING/UNEXPECTED STORYLINE - tv.com users lives turned into a show (The Adventures of the SpongeBob Forums)

RUNNER-UP: The Opposites vs The Regulars (The Ops)

USER HALL OF FAME - tvfan95

RUNNER-UP: PokeSponge123

SPIN-OFF HALL OF FAME - Underwater Idol

RUNNER-UP: The Krusty Cruise

Like I said before CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE.

Feel free to comment on the winnners, the losers, your victory, what I've done wrong, etc.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[22]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 26
    Wow... 3 awards for The Sea Files and a spot in the Spin-Off Hall Of Fame! Wow! I am so honored. Thanks to everyone who voted The Sea Files and Underwater Idol. It really means a lot to me.

spongebobs1fan

[23]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 21
    Well..I didn't win an award but at least I was a runner up.

crystalopal

[24]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    What!?! Three episodes in and I've already won something!?! I MUST be awesome!

jjsthekid

[25]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 21

bob_ball wrote:
    Thank you guys for all of your votes and for those of you didn't...why not? Oh well. This was a tough choice this year since all the categories were extremely tough to choose from but in the end it was clear who the winners were this time. Before I announce the winners, the next Spinnys will be held in two months, so I'll probably announce the nominees on June 1 Anyways, onto the announcing of the award winners (I don't have time to do commentary, I have to go somewhere) BEST SPIN-OFF - The Ops & Patrick's Paradise RUNNER-UP: Livin Like Larrry BEST NEW SPIN-OFF - Spin-off Action RUNNERS-UP: The Sea Files, Gone Nutty, The Adventures of the SpongeBob Forums BEST RECURRING SPIN-OFF - Star City RUNNER-UP: Total Cartoon Island BEST MALE MAIN CHARACTER - Scooter (Scooter's Paradise) RUNNER-UP: Patrick (Patrick's Paradise) BEST FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER - Vorra (The Sea Files) RUNNER-UP: Sandy (Gone Nutty) BEST MALE MINOR CHARACTER - Conner (Livin Like Larry) RUNNERS-UP: Johnny (Sponge-Pat), Pablo Woodpecker (Gone Nutty) BEST FEMALE MINOR CHARACTER - Sandy (The Sea Files) RUNNER-UP: Nadia (The Squid Squad) BEST VILLAN/ANTAGONIST - Chad Vane (Scooter's Paradise) RUNNER-UP: Mr. Peterson (Patrick's Paradise) BEST EPISODE - Wrangling Memories (Gone Nutty) & What Is War Good For (Spin-off Action) RUNNERS-UP: Ghost Town (Livin Like Larry), A Million Dollar Pizza (Scooter's Paradise), And So It Begins (The Adventures of the SpongeBob Forums), Feelings For A Starfish (Sponge-Pat), Language School (The Squid Squad), Mari's Got A Brand New Identity (Underwater Idol) BEST CROSSOVER - Battle of the Spin-off Stars (Patrick's Paradise/The Squid Squad/Underwater Idol/The Adventures of Gary the Snail/Livin Like Larry) RUNNERS-UP: Livin Like Scooter (Scooter's Paradise/Livin Like Larry), Attack of the Squirrels (Scooter's Paradise/Squids vs Squirrels), Who's Your Best Friend (Underwater Idol/Patrick's Paradise) BEST COUPLE - Sam/Vorra (Underwater Idol/The Sea Files) RUNNERS-UP: Patrick/Penny (Patrick's Paradise), Perry/Jasmine (Star City) MOST INTERESTING/UNEXPECTED STORYLINE - tv.com users lives turned into a show (The Adventures of the SpongeBob Forums) RUNNER-UP: The Opposites vs The Regulars (The Ops) USER HALL OF FAME - tvfan95 RUNNER-UP: PokeSponge123 SPIN-OFF HALL OF FAME - Underwater Idol RUNNER-UP: The Krusty Cruise Like I said before CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE. Feel free to comment on the winnners, the losers, your victory, what I've done wrong, etc.

Cool! I can't wait for the next spinnys. I am also happy that i won some awards.

The_Cartoon

[26]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 20
    I finally won something thanks to Conner!

terminoob

[27]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 17
    I tied and got a runner up for my first spin-off =D I feel special

SpongeSebastian

[28]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 41
    I vote for none of those to win.

crystalopal

[29]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 10
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Someone's jealous he didn't get nomainated...

JellyFishJammer

[30]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 29
    wooh! I won something! and runner up for three, really awesome! Thanks for voting for Gone Nutty, everyone! I'll try my best to make the show the best it can be

bob_ball

[31]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 13
    crystalopal wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Someone's jealous he didn't get nomainated...

Well he shouldn't have ended Spongepedia before the nominations were announced

clapmaster

[32]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 20
    Thanks you so much you guys for my four wins and my three runner-ups. I'm stunned to know that you guys like my shows that much. Thank you and I promise to not let you guys down. I thank each and every one of you for voting for my shows and keep on reading Patrick's Paradise (which ends in eight more episodes) and Spin-off Action.

YellowRaven2715

[33]Apr 16, 2015
    • level: 7
    clapmaster wrote:
    Thanks you so much you guys for my four wins and my three runner-ups. I'm stunned to know that you guys like my shows that much. Thank you and I promise to not let you guys down. I thank each and every one of you for voting for my shows and keep on reading Patrick's Paradise (which ends in eight more episodes) and Spin-off Action.

I don't care!