We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

"The Other Patty" Episode Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 43

POST HERE!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tigerdude22

[2]Jun 25, 2011
    Not quite as good as "The Hot Shot" but it was close to being an excellent episode and it was very enjoyable. This is one of the better Plankton episodes I've seen but I hope Season 8 focuses on having less Plankton episodes. I would give this episode 9.5/10

spongegirl1029

[3]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 16

It was a great episode. Nice to see Plankton againSmile

tigerdude22

[4]Jun 25, 2011
    Yeah, it is good to see Plankton but remember Plankton made a cameo appearance in "Squidward's School for Grown Ups" in the beginning of the episode when SpongeBob and Patrick were screaming and Plankton said "morons". I love Plankton but I hope they make less episodes about Plankton stealing the Krabby Patty formula. "The Other Patty" was one of the best Plankton episodes I've seen and it was good to see Plankton and Mr. Krabs co-operate and show teamwork... sometimes it looks like those two care about each other if though they are enemies which I really like.

4EverGreen

[5]Jun 26, 2011
    • level: 44

It's kind of a symbiotic relationship if you think about it, similar to the situation in most of the "Tom and Jerry" cartoons. The reason Tom doesn't ever really TRY to eat Jerry is because Tom knows that without Jerry, he'd be out of a house and job. And the reason Jerry doesn't ever really TRY to get Tom killed is because Jerry knows that, A. Life would be too boring without him and, B. Without Tom, whoever is/was Tom's owner might actually get a pet that might HAVE no qualms about eating Jerry. It's the same reason why Mr. Krabs has never thought of to simply crush Plankton with his feet, Life would be too boring without Plankton and without Plankton, there might come along someone who's even BETTER at trying to steal the Krabby Patty formula than Plankton was. I just kind of wanted to make this analogy in order to get people to see just how this kind of relationship works in a situation similar to the one that is seen in most of the "Plankton and Mr. Krabs" episodes of "Spongebob Squarepants." Enough said!

tigerdude22

[6]Jun 27, 2011
    @4EverGreen: That way you put it was very good and you did a well done job coming up with all that, I really enjoyed seeing Mr. Krabs and Plankton's interaction in this episode, they may be enemies but it's obviously that they do care about each other.