We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

The Official Q&A Thread

fffffffyo22

[61]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 8
    Truth or Square is really airing november 6, and SpongeSebastian is the trusted contributor for Spongebob Squarepants, so everyone beleives him. So why did he think Truth or Square airs October 26?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SpongeSebastian

[62]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 41
    fffffffyo22 wrote:
    Truth or Square is really airing november 6, and SpongeSebastian is the trusted contributor for Spongebob Squarepants, so everyone beleives him. So why did he think Truth or Square airs October 26?
    Excuse me. MSN TV, a reliable source, used to say that it was going to air on October 26, but they changed it to November 6. No big deal, networks reschedule things all the time.

piratechowder

[63]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 10
    Thanks for helping everyone out over here!
    I too have a question that has been bothering me a bit whenever I watch a special.
    Will Patchy The Pirate be hosting any more specials? I didn't see him in many recent one's.

Sabrespongebob

[64]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 16
    well he will be in Truth or square (airing 6th of November)

fffffffyo22

[65]Nov 1, 2009

SpongeSebastian wrote:
    fffffffyo22 wrote:
    Excuse me. MSN TV, a reliable source, used to say that it was going to air on October 26, but they changed it to November 6. No big deal, networks reschedule things all the time.

Well all this time TV.COM, a more reliable source, has said that it is airing November 6, and since we are TV.COM members, we should trust TV.COM. And I'm talking to you SpongeSeb, everyone's going to believe what you say.

SpongeSebastian

[66]Nov 1, 2009
    fffffffyo22 wrote:

SpongeSebastian wrote:
    fffffffyo22 wrote:

Well all this time TV.COM, a more reliable source, has said that it is airing November 6, and since we are TV.COM members, we should trust TV.COM. And I'm talking to you SpongeSeb, everyone's going to believe what you say.

FYI, I'm the one who edited the Truth or Square airdate on TV.com. Before, I had it say October 26, because of what MSN said. TV.com isn't even a 100% reliable source, since it contains user-contributed data.
    Also, people don't always believe me just because I'm SpongeSebastian. They believe me because I always provide a reliable source link whenever I post any new information (never from sites like SpongePedia or Wikipedia). I doubt that people would believe me if I were to make up info and post it on TV.com without any source.
    Edited on 11/01/2009 8:09pm

Sabrespongebob

[67]Nov 2, 2009
    ^ yea

fffffffyo22

[68]Nov 2, 2009
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    fffffffyo22 wrote:

SpongeSebastian wrote:
    fffffffyo22 wrote:

FYI, I'm the one who edited the Truth or Square airdate on TV.com. Before, I had it say October 26, because of what MSN said. TV.com isn't even a 100% reliable source, since it contains user-contributed data. Also, people don't always believe me just because I'm SpongeSebastian. They believe me because I always provide a reliable source link whenever I post any new information (never from sites like SpongePedia or Wikipedia). I doubt that people would believe me if I were to make up info and post it on TV.com without any source.

oh. And I'm not saying that TV.COM is a 100% reliable source, I'm just saying that I trust TV.COM more than MSN.

spongebobfan200

[69]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 30
    Why do SO MANY people hate Atlantis Squarepantis?

JellyFishJammer

[70]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 29
    fffffffyo22 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    fffffffyo22 wrote:

SpongeSebastian wrote:
    fffffffyo22 wrote:

FYI, I'm the one who edited the Truth or Square airdate on TV.com. Before, I had it say October 26, because of what MSN said. TV.com isn't even a 100% reliable source, since it contains user-contributed data. Also, people don't always believe me just because I'm SpongeSebastian. They believe me because I always provide a reliable source link whenever I post any new information (never from sites like SpongePedia or Wikipedia). I doubt that people would believe me if I were to make up info and post it on TV.com without any source.

oh. And I'm not saying that TV.COM is a 100% reliable source, I'm just saying that I trust TV.COM more than MSN.

um, no, I trust MSN way more. I mean, for example, who posts the new episodes on TV.com? us fans, most likely. Who posts them on MSN TV? Their staff, so.

sciencegirl09

[71]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 15
    spongebobfan200 wrote:
    It's because of the excessive musical numbers. I thought it was ok. Not the best, but ok.

fffffffyo22

[72]Nov 3, 2009

sciencegirl09 wrote:
    spongebobfan200 wrote:
    It's because of the excessive musical numbers. I thought it was ok. Not the best, but ok.

yeah, it wasn't very good.

FairyFan13

[73]Nov 4, 2009
    why is it in all the new epiodes sponegbob acts like he is four. ive seen some parts of truth or sqaure and he acts much better so im not referring to that im referiing to other recnt ones

fffffffyo22

[74]Nov 4, 2009

FairyFan13 wrote:
    why is it in all the new epiodes sponegbob acts like he is four. ive seen some parts of truth or sqaure and he acts much better so im not referring to that im referiing to other recnt ones

The writers are trying to make it more of a show that kids would want to watch so they start taking away the adult humor but they went too far and now even an 8 year old would say that Spongebob is for toddlers but i still love it.

sciencegirl09

[75]Nov 4, 2009
    fffffffyo22 wrote:

FairyFan13 wrote:

The writers are trying to make it more of a show that kids would want to watch so they start taking away the adult humor but they went too far and now even an 8 year old would say that Spongebob is for toddlers but i still love it.

Same here

fffffffyo22

[76]Nov 4, 2009
    sciencegirl09 wrote:
    fffffffyo22 wrote:

FairyFan13 wrote:

Same here

Another thing that bothers me is on the weekends when you wake up and start watching spongebob at 10:30 in the morning and you see all those commercials for kids ages 4-6 and after 100% of your tv saying THAT kind of stuff, youre just going to have to wait till the afternoon to finally see some decent stuff. That is definetley the thing that they need to fix before i end up watching this show more often.

whizkid777

[77]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 19
    Is SpongeBob going to be in danger next decade as the next "big Nickeloeon thing" arrives. This question isn't just a Q&A thing...I want some opinions.

My personal opinion is yes, but not straight away.

SpongeSebastian

[78]Nov 5, 2009
    ^It would have to be something pretty BIG. From the reception some of Nick's recent shows, I don't think a show like that is going to come soon.

Also, did anyone notice that SpongeBob's rating has changed back to TV-Y?

Sabrespongebob

[79]Nov 8, 2009
    i don't think its in danger specially since the new shows are gonna be like Fan boy and Chum chum

sciencegirl09

[80]Nov 8, 2009
    Sabrespongebob wrote:
    i don't think its in danger specially since the new shows are gonna be like Fan boy and Chum chum
    Amen to that