We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

The Better Spongebob Started In November 19, 2004.

fweepers

[1]Apr 27, 2011
    • level: 4

This Is A Perfect Show! But Went A Little Funnier Later In Season 4. The Humor Was Fresher Starting At The Movie. I Would Call The Old Ones Proficient, & New Was Advanced. What Would I Do With Out This Show? Later I Noticed New Diffrences That Made The Show Better: Spongebob's High Voice, Patrick's Eye's Got Blacked Out, The Jellyfish Turn Pink Instead Of Blue & Purple, & Ever Since Season 2, It Gave Me A Warm Feeling.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

K177-K3V1N

[2]Apr 29, 2011
    • level: 3
    fweepers wrote:

This Is A Perfect Show! But Went A Little Funnier Later In Season 4. The Humor Was Fresher Starting At The Movie. I Would Call The Old Ones Proficient, & New Was Advanced. What Would I Do With Out This Show? Later I Noticed New Diffrences That Made The Show Better: Spongebob's High Voice, Patrick's Eye's Got Blacked Out, The Jellyfish Turn Pink Instead Of Blue & Purple, & Ever Since Season 2, It Gave Me A Warm Feeling.

I kinda agree with you on that. Many people underrate the new seasons.

Psyduck057

[3]Jun 24, 2011

K177-K3V1N wrote:
    fweepers wrote:

I agree about season 4 and maybe season 5, but the rest is just horrible.

startug

[4]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 23
    Season 4 was OKAY, but everything after that sucked. The seasons before those were the gold days.

tigerdude22

[5]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 43
    Season 8 of SpongeBob makes me feel like I'm watching Seasons 1-3 because the writers are bringing back the charm and the gold days. Season 8 is where SpongeBob is starting to get better and better

Noteldnep

[6]Jul 4, 2011
    • level: 16
    To me, SpongeBob has always been a quality show. I can probably count the episodes I actually dislike just using my two hands.

level2460

[7]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 10

Dude, seasons after 3 were CRAP. All of the good animation, humor, and awesome went out of the show, with only a few good episodes in between. They replaced it with stupid songs, bad plots, and humor only someone watching Dora the Explorer would laugh at. The characters have changed for the worse, too! Spongebob is TOO annoying, Patrick is TOO dumb, Sandy is TOO smart, Plankton is the same, Mr. Krabs is TOO greedy! It breaks my heart about what they done to this formerly-awesome show!! We underrate it for a REASON.

startug

[8]Jul 13, 2011
    Level, you have the same mind as I. Also, do you like the movie?

ZionnThibodea

[9]Jul 15, 2011
    • level: 2

K177-K3V1N wrote:
    fweepers wrote:

We underrate them for a REASON you know.

InvaderSpark

[10]Jul 19, 2011
    • level: 6

I have reasons to underrate the new seasons: 1. The characters' personalities have been screwed up (they're either too stupid or big jerkfaces); 2. the jokes are too immature; 3. the colors are too bright; 4. they keep copying jokes, lines, or ideas from the old seasons; 5. the framerate keeps glitching up (seasons 5-7 only); 6. the music isn't as catchy; 7. Spongebob's new voice is irritating; etc. I'm not gonna yell at you for having a different opinion than me, I'm just stating mine.

1: A-

2: A+

3: A+

4: C-

5: D-

6: F

7: F

8: C (so far)

startug

[11]Jul 27, 2011
    Invader, another one with same thoughts.

TheGeneral6198

[12]Sep 13, 2011
    • level: 7

Why did everyone say that Season 7 was looking pretty decent as it started, but now say it was just as bad as Season 6? I haven't seen many of the Season 7 episodes, so I wouldn't know.

Spider-Kid

[13]Nov 3, 2011
    I actually thought Season 4 was great! Yes, the animation was different, but I thought the Season 4 animation was actually its finest work. It was probably the best season I ever watched of the show. But everything after that just kinda stunk for me. It wasn't the same Spongebob I used to watch. It became obvious quickly that the characters' attitudes were changing, and not for the better. On top of that, the animation wasn't as smooth or as enjoyable, the writing was almost childish, and the plots seemed to be repeating themselves. It just isn't fun to watch anymore. I haven't even given Season 8 a fair chance, because to me, the show is too far down the road to do that. But if it really is as good as people are saying, then maybe the writers are finally listening to us.