We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

"Squid Defense" Episode Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Jan 1, 2013
    • level: 43

POST HERE for your opinion on the episode!!! Happy New Year

2013 starts off with a new SpongeBob and it was great.

This was a very enjoyable episode and I loved the idea of Squidward learning karate. Also, we FINALLY see Sandy again which was awesome since she hasn't appeared in an episode (NOT counting "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!"because she was in CLAY-MATION form) since "Squirrel Record". Season 9 better have WAY more Sandy and not under-use her because I really enjoy that character.

My problems was Squidward. He never took the whole "karate" thing seriously in the first place and I didn't like how he only used it for revenge and the ending felt a bit rushed in my opinion.

It is a SUPERB start to the year 2013 so go check it out.

I rate it a 9 out of 10

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PIGGYDOOM

[2]Jan 2, 2013
    • level: 8

I still like Spongebob (Both old an newer seasons), but I've noticed they barely did any karate in the Newer seasons. Like cjarvis11 said, but I love the Karate episodes and we finally got one. It was really cool seing Squidward do Karate, I bet next is Greedy old Mr Krabs, If there's an episode ideas forum around here I'll post that idea since now that Squidward is checked off, Mr. Krabs is next on our list.

By the way Happy New Year

tigerdude22

[3]Jan 3, 2013
    • level: 43
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:

I still like Spongebob (Both old an newer seasons), but I've noticed they barely did any karate in the Newer seasons. Like cjarvis11 said, but I love the Karate episodes and we finally got one. It was really cool seing Squidward do Karate, I bet next is Greedy old Mr Krabs, If there's an episode ideas forum around here I'll post that idea since now that Squidward is checked off, Mr. Krabs is next on our list.

By the way Happy New Year

Couldn't agree with you more They haven't been doing a lot of karate lately but it's great to see them do it at least once in a while and I've been thinking about that after the episode ended. Maybe there will be an episode where it's Mr. Krabs doing karate. Patrick already learned karate then Squidward learned karate and now it shall be Mr. Krabs. Happy New Year to you too!!!

Ayranci

[4]Jan 8, 2013
    • level: 17

Happy New Year you too! I really liked this episode so much and season 9 keeps getting better! I didn't give 10/10 because Squidward was a jerk in this episode. He used karate only for REVENGE! I totally agree with you. This episode is a superb episode! I rate it 9.5/10

Edited on 01/08/2013 3:06am
    Edited 3 total times.