We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

SpongeBob: "Oral Report/The Friendly Game" official episode discussion

What is your HONEST opinion of the episodes, "Oral Report/The Friendly Game".

TVDude1998

[1]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 7

SpongeBob SquarePant's season 8 has OFFICIALLY premiered on March 26, 2011, @ 10:00 AM-10:30 AM with the two episode premieres for THAT day, both titled"Oral Report/The Friendly Game".

With the series run of "season 8" OFFICIALLY started, What was the best 11-minute "season 8" premiere EPISODE,"Oral Report OR The Friendly Game".

This is the THREAD where you discuss, vote, and GIVE OUT your HONEST opinion to TV.com/Members. FIRST, You MUST vote, and THEN you CAN discuss.

It is JUST not OK to discuss without your HONEST vote, so please vote and give your HONEST opinion.

Remember:

VOTE, and THEN discuss, This is the OFFICIAL thread for the discussion/voting of this episode

Thank You, and BEGIN!Wink

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hail-the-Whale

[2]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 3
    What I've seen so far (all of Oral Report and most of A Friendly Game), I've really enjoyed. I can hardly believe how much better the writing is! For a while now the problem I've had with Spongebob episodes is that things just happen but there's nothing funny there, like the writers forgot to put any jokes in. But these eps were completely different; I was smiling all the way through and even laughed out loud a few times. They felt "warm and satisfying" in comparison to the cold blandness we've had lately. I hope S8 can continue to deliver to this level.

4evercool

[3]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 10
    I liked both but The friendly game was really good.

NegiSpongie

[4]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 20
    I thought both were really good. Great way to kick off Season 8.

Jamesbray

[5]Mar 28, 2011
    • level: 13

Hilarious! Felt classic, especially Friendly Game, I loved SpongeBob's rule for hitting it where it lands.

Also, somebody needs to organize the Season 8 episodes, there should only be 1 episode, not like 10.

Edited on 03/28/2011 7:40pm
    Edited 2 total times.

doguineta

[6]Mar 30, 2011
    • level: 20
    Great pari. Friendly game was a little better, PAtrick was a riot there.I dodn't know his cometitve side. Also, I enjoyed the runing gag of Sandy making a fake drivers license of SB.