We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

season 7 is coming to a end. memory moments

DC-Dude

[21]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 26

I thought "Truth Or Square" was a Sponge-tacular episode.

Season 7 was really good- I can't wait for Season 8!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[22]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 37
    s7 is pretty good IMO, can't really think of episodes I liked/disliked off the top of my head, but it is much better then the previous season imo

Boolia

[23]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 23
    SpongeBob's tenth annerversity special, and A Pal for Gary where Gary found his courage and saved his owner's life!

SpongeSebastian

[24]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 41
    hipeoples4 wrote:

ok ok ok ok sabre, listen to me cuz this is my honest opinion:

I liked season 7 a lot, but only in its beggining stages. I liked it through the beggining of 09 to sunday, july 19, 2009, the day that the ultimate spongebob spongebash came to an end. I loved season 7 eppys such as grandpappy the pirate, cephalopod lodge, shuffleboarding, proffesor squidward, Sand castles in the sand, toy store of doom, Komputer Overload, pets or pests, shell shocked, pineapple fever, goo goo gas, no hat for pat, to squarepants or not to squarepants, chum caverns, stuck in the wringer, growth sprout, someone's in the kitchen with sandy, etc. After the "ultimate spongebob sponge bash", every single eppy has pretty much sucked, IMO. And when Truth or Square aired, there was an 85% chance that I would give up on this show for good. There better be two GOOD episodes set to air in forty minutes, or I will really start having to think about whether this show does or does not desreve my attention.

All of those episodes you listed except for "Sand Castles in the Sand", "Shell Shocked", "Pineapple Fever", "Chum Caverns", "Stuck in the Wringer", "Growth Spout", and "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" aren't even Season 7 episodes. Plus, there haven't been very many episodes have have aired after the Sponge Bash. And since you haven't seen the episodes that Sabrespongebob listed, then you're pretty much just basing your opinion off of "Truth or Square".

LukeJames525

[25]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 19
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    hipeoples4 wrote:

ok ok ok ok sabre, listen to me cuz this is my honest opinion:

I liked season 7 a lot, but only in its beggining stages. I liked it through the beggining of 09 to sunday, july 19, 2009, the day that the ultimate spongebob spongebash came to an end. I loved season 7 eppys such as grandpappy the pirate, cephalopod lodge, shuffleboarding, proffesor squidward, Sand castles in the sand, toy store of doom, Komputer Overload, pets or pests, shell shocked, pineapple fever, goo goo gas, no hat for pat, to squarepants or not to squarepants, chum caverns, stuck in the wringer, growth sprout, someone's in the kitchen with sandy, etc. After the "ultimate spongebob sponge bash", every single eppy has pretty much sucked, IMO. And when Truth or Square aired, there was an 85% chance that I would give up on this show for good. There better be two GOOD episodes set to air in forty minutes, or I will really start having to think about whether this show does or does not desreve my attention.

All of those episodes you listed except for "Sand Castles in the Sand", "Shell Shocked", "Pineapple Fever", "Chum Caverns", "Stuck in the Wringer", "Growth Spout", and "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" aren't even Season 7 episodes. Plus, there haven't been very many episodes have have aired after the Sponge Bash. And since you haven't seen the episodes that Sabrespongebob listed, then you're pretty much just basing your opinion off of "Truth or Square".

I agree with Spongeseb. It really sounds like your just basing your opinion off of Truth or Square. The episodes you said you like are the majority of season 7. I liked season 7 overall. There aren't any episodes that I can name that I loved or hated.

spongebob2010

[26]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 2
    i remember the time when spongebob sang the oh krusty krab at the end in truth or squre

futuramarama

[28]Feb 6, 2010
    the first like 10 minutes or so of TOS i liked, but the rest was bad imo

hipeoples4

[29]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 8

Well I can remark about 30 seconds of it that were not really that boring at all, but the rest just flat out sucked

CDCB

[30]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 34

futuramarama wrote:
    the first like 10 minutes or so of TOS i liked, but the rest was bad imo

I agree. I enjoy the start of it, but as it goes on, I feel it loses the quality.

hipeoples4

[31]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 8

me too

CDCB

[32]Feb 6, 2010

Probably my favorite part of TOS is either one of the two:

1. The song in the beginning, "That Warm Feeling"

2. The whole flashback scene that was done in the style of an old cartoon (mostly because I like the style of old cartoons and find it entertaining to see how people try to make something in the style of one). I think that part was well done.

futuramarama

[33]Feb 6, 2010
    ya i liked the beginning song. when it played, i had a feeling "OK wow, this could be great! I look forward." Then it turned into the Patchy the Pirate show and all went downhill

CDCB

[34]Feb 6, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    ya i liked the beginning song. when it played, i had a feeling "OK wow, this could be great! I look forward." Then it turned into the Patchy the Pirate show and all went downhill

My thoughts exactly. But you'd have to admit, a lot of effort did go into the production of this TV movie.

And just to avoid turning this into a TOS discussion thread, I'll say that my top favorite from Season 7 so far is Single Cell Anniversary.

spongebob2010

[35]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 2
    WHY is everyone talking about this and that going off topic etc etc you are sopose to say something memorable about this season like ex i remember the time spongebob,patrick,sandy,mr krabs,plankton,gary, and others did this and that so please just stop talking about TOS aka truth or squre.

futuramarama

[36]Feb 9, 2010
    i thought TOS aired in this season...

SpongeSebastian

[37]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 41
    futuramarama wrote:
    i thought TOS aired in this season...
    It did.

futuramarama

[38]Feb 10, 2010
    so why aren't we allowed to talk about it? even tho some hated it, it seemed like a big event in the season

Petflame999

[39]Feb 24, 2010
    • level: 10
    Rodeo Daze was one of my favourites.

SpongebeachBob

[40]Feb 24, 2010
    • level: 14
    Petflame999 wrote:
    Rodeo Daze was one of my favourites.

I thought it was a bit lame, it was a little pointless IMO, they could have done better things with the plot. Anyway, season seven was superb, the last upcoming episodes must become really bad to make me think this season stinks.