We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

patrick starr

RedsnGreens

[1]Jun 27, 2006
    • level: 16
    who else thinks that spongebob needs a better friend than patrick starr? spongebob deserves someone/thing better than this guy. in fact, i can't think of anyone better. not even sandy would be better. maybe spongebob should move away from bikini bottom.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongedude49

[2]Jun 27, 2006
    • level: 48
    RedsnGreens wrote:
    who else thinks that spongebob needs a better friend than patrick starr? spongebob deserves someone/thing better than this guy. in fact, i can't think of anyone better. not even sandy would be better. maybe spongebob should move away from bikini bottom.

I disagree because Patrick and SpongeBob IMO are the best of friends.

Spongefan890

[4]Jun 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    spongeliv wrote:

spongedude49 wrote:
    RedsnGreens wrote:

True, but Patrick can be a bit mean to Spongebob sometimes, like in "Im with stupid" and "The Secret Box" But like you said they are great buddies "Friends Forever" so he should not leave Bikini Bottom. Besides, if he did leave, how would he keep his job at the Krusty Krab? (I guess he could use a really long spatula. Lol.)

He was kind of mean in "No Weenies Allowed" too but other than that he's a good friend.

InvaderVAL

[5]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 9
    SpongeBob with out Patrick is like Batman with out Robin. Yogi without Boo Boo or whatever. It just isn't right!

stewieslave9

[6]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 2
    i like squidward more

spongedude49

[7]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 48
    spongeliv wrote:

spongedude49 wrote:
    RedsnGreens wrote:

True, but Patrick can be a bit mean to Spongebob sometimes, like in "Im with stupid" and "The Secret Box" But like you said they are great buddies "Friends Forever" so he should not leave Bikini Bottom. Besides, if he did leave, how would he keep his job at the Krusty Krab? (I guess he could use a really long spatula. Lol.)

A very long spatula!