We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

NEW Hawaiian background music that we have been hearing the new episodes lately?

tigerdude22

[1]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 43

Hello SpongeBob fans OR at least people that like SpongeBob but aren't fans of it,

I just wanted to make this topic BUT is anyone loving the NEW Hawaiian Background music in the new SpongeBob episodes lately. Obviously, ever since Season 8 began, I noticed that the Nickelodeon added some NEW Hawaiian background music in the new episodes.

Whenever you watch SpongeBob, do you listen to the Hawaiian background music also?

I love SpongeBob not only for the characters, animation, and humor but I also love it for the Hawaiian background music and I've been loving the NEW Hawaiian background music that I've been hearing in the new episodes lately?

If you do listen to the NEW Hawaiian background music while watching SpongeBob... What do you think of the NEW Hawaiian background music?

POST HERE for your opinions!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spongedude12

[2]Aug 15, 2011
    • level: 4

I don't remember hearing any Hawiian music besides in the Title Cards. Can you point to which episode I could hear it in?

tigerdude22

[3]Aug 15, 2011
    Spongedude12 wrote:

I don't remember hearing any Hawiian music besides in the Title Cards. Can you point to which episode I could hear it in?

Like for example, listen to the "Oral Report" title card music, they played that music at the very end of "Oral Report", The scene with SpongeBob and Patrick trying to hit their golf balls out of Squidward, and the very end of "Sentimental Sponge". Also, listen to the "Frozen Face-Off" music title card, that is new. The "Sweet and Sour Squid" and "Drive Thru" title card music is about the same as "Frozen Face-Off" title card music except the tune is a little more different and faster.

Just listen to the following examples that I gave you. LOL... Tell me when you see what I mean.

Afro-Boy36

[4]Aug 16, 2011
    • level: 8

This is pretty much the only plus I can give for the later seasons.

tigerdude22

[5]Aug 16, 2011
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

This is pretty much the only plus I can give for the later seasons.

I'm glad to hear that you like the NEW Hawaiian music even though you don't like SpongeBob that much. I love everything about SpongeBob and it's my favorite cartoon.

YellowRaven2715

[6]Dec 29, 2011
    • level: 7
    Don't forget:

-"A Friendly Game" title card music, end of "Mooncation".
    -Ending of "Drive Thru" and "Sponge-Cano!"