We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Nautical Nonsense-The Official SB OT Lounge Thread!

Greatest Villain?

whizkid777

[241]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 19
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:
    Anyone here think spongebobfan111 might be sharkenator83? I mean really, I don't know if anyone noticed today, but now it just seems like he wants to annoy us and rile all of us up if you saw what he posted today in the Worst Episode Ever Contest thread. What is wrong with this guy? I doubt anyone here wants to hear his crap about Chocolate with Nuts.

No. I don't think he is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongebobs1fan

[242]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 21

Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:
    Anyone here think spongebobfan111 might be sharkenator83? I mean really, I don't know if anyone noticed today, but now it just seems like he wants to annoy us and rile all of us up if you saw what he posted today in the Worst Episode Ever Contest thread. What is wrong with this guy? I doubt anyone here wants to hear his crap about Chocolate with Nuts.

Maby

Edited on 03/14/2009 7:52am

NathanJR94

[243]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 15
    whizkid777 wrote:
    I have Spring Break in about 4 weeks. Our school is really *beeped* when it comes to vacations. The mods are annoying not letting us have parties here, but if we got lots of people to just come here and post, without it being party-like, the mods can't do anything about it. This would just be a very active thread.
    Be careful what you say about the mods. I got a TOS violation for calling out the mods.

Chewster17

[245]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 13
    spongebobs1fan wrote:

Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

Maby

Maybe he was just having a bad day. :/

terminoob

[246]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 17
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

I don't think he is, Sharkenator83 just hated Spongebob and wanted everyone to get mad, Spongebobfan111 is at least a fan of the show... so... unless he's changed his personality for that account, I doubt they're the same person

Rock_Goddess_18

[247]Mar 14, 2009
    Well SBfan111 also posted something rude in the thread "If The Splinter wasn't so disgusting..." He called us stupid just because we did not like the gross features about the episode and stuff. That wasn't very nice at all. Some people just don't like overly gross episodes and he should know that, and yet he thinks we got strange opinions? How could he think Chocolate with Nuts is a boring episode? It is far from that, I love watching it every time! So really, I dunno about this kid.

Chewster17

[248]Mar 14, 2009
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:
    Well SBfan111 also posted something rude in the thread "If The Splinter wasn't so disgusting..." He called us stupid just because we did not like the gross features about the episode and stuff. That wasn't very nice at all. Some people just don't like overly gross episodes and he should know that, and yet he thinks we got strange opinions? How could he think Chocolate with Nuts is a boring episode? It is far from that, I love watching it every time! So really, I dunno about this kid.
    I still say he was having a bad day lol.

JellyFishJammer

[249]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 29
    NathanJR94 wrote:
    Off-topic: I got a D in science on my progress report. A progress report shows you you grades so far before you get your report card. I just felt like saying it. At least it was a D+ instead of a D-.

huh, that's nothing, I just checked my midterm grades last night and they are pathetic, really. I'm having the lowest gades on my history as a student! The lowest ones are a D- on Economics, a D on Biology, and the higher ones are a B in english and a B+ on Statistics. I have got to pick it up.

bob_ball

[250]Mar 14, 2009
    Well I dropped my Art History class in college yesterday. I got a 24 on his midterm. He really doesn't teach us at all. All he says is this stuff is easy and then he lectures and sometimes he goes off on us in Italian.

Rock_Goddess_18

[251]Mar 14, 2009

^Lol! Thatr soudns funny, but I am glad you managed to switch classes if it was a bad one.

Anyway I was watching Disney Channel last night and was watching Big Fat Liar! Anyone here seen that movie and like it? It stars Frankie Munez and Amanda Bynes! And Amanda is from the Amanda Show!

NathanJR94

[252]Mar 14, 2009
    Hey guys, I want to tell you something. You know the JR in my username? That doesnt mean "junior". It say nathanjr because my full name is Nathan Jackson Richards. Just thought I would tell you!

bob_ball

[253]Mar 14, 2009
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

^Lol! Thatr soudns funny, but I am glad you managed to switch classes if it was a bad one.

Anyway I was watching Disney Channel last night and was watching Big Fat Liar! Anyone here seen that movie and like it? It stars Frankie Munez and Amanda Bynes! And Amanda is from the Amanda Show!

Ugh, I hate Amanda Bynes with a passion. She was never really that funny to begin with.

JellyFishJammer

[254]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 29
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

I've heard of the movie a thousand times but I've never watch it, all I know is that the kid writes a movie and a bad guy wants to steal it. Then they dye his pool with blue water and he has a blue face O_o

terminoob

[255]Mar 14, 2009
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

I've heard of the movie a thousand times but I've never watch it, all I know is that the kid writes a movie and a bad guy wants to steal it. Then they dye his pool with blue water and he has a blue face O_o

Big Fat Liar is one of my favorite movies lol, I don't know why, I just really like it, maybe because it has the guy that plays Turk in Scrubs (yea... I don't know the actors name lol) and Jaleel White AKA Steven Q. Urkle!!

whizkid777

[256]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 19
    My internet went off for ages, so I got really far in Crash Twinsanity. Woooooo!

Chewster17

[257]Mar 14, 2009
    terminoob wrote:
    JellyFishJammer wrote:
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

Big Fat Liar is one of my favorite movies lol, I don't know why, I just really like it, maybe because it has the guy that plays Turk in Scrubs (yea... I don't know the actors name lol) and Jaleel White AKA Steven Q. Urkle!!
    I loved B.F.L! I miss Amanda on Nick though.

NathanJR94

[258]Mar 14, 2009

I saw parts of it. It was good

Hoplessely addicted to spongebob squarepants

Patrick fan

garfield fan

CF3689

[259]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 22
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

i saw B.F.L. last night. it's a cool movie!

SpongeSebastian

[260]Mar 14, 2009
    • level: 41
    Man, you guys get spring break ALREADY? Mine doesn't start till March 23! Plus, I've got a lot of homework. I have to work read my novel, work on my history project, and study for algebra (since I'm failing that class)! I am really getting crushed here.