We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

My Rant on Spongebob.

LAT98

[1]Mar 19, 2011
    • level: 4

Seriosly. Cut the crap with all those unfunny annoying rants.

It seems that ALMOST EVERY POST is some teenager saying "spongebob inst good anymore" then writing a rant that NO ONE is going to read.

Stop it.

No one cares that you think spongebob is bad.

seriously.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Safwhite

[2]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 9

Yea there have got to be a lot of them...I'll just rant on Nick it's all their fault anyway...

marebear2009

[3]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 27

Finally!!! I was wondering when someone was going to make a Spongebob rant rant!

MadameCat

[4]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 16

I vote we just make an entire rant on Nickelodeon.

futuramarama

[5]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 37
    we've all heard every argument as to why it's 'good' and to why it's 'bad'. episodes, jokes, characterizations, etc. nothing is really new in these arguments on either side.

we should just stop ranting altogether

MadameCat

[6]Mar 20, 2011
    You're right.

ChipsTheButler

[7]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 10
    We all know it went downhill when they moved the show to be based under the sea.

Safwhite

[8]Mar 21, 2011

futuramarama wrote:
    we've all heard every argument as to why it's 'good' and to why it's 'bad'. episodes, jokes, characterizations, etc. nothing is really new in these arguments on either side. we should just stop ranting altogether

Nah ranting is fun, and this place is one of those places that might listen...I mean when it comes down to it life could be a lot worse and nick and spongebob is not life. Its just fun letting the world know abut our gripe on things non-essential to life it makes one feel important and smart. Besides I agree that some rants are just too long, I saw one that had to be at lest five pages,and if you don't want to read orlisten you don't have to but you have to admit you why they do it don't be mad.

edmasterchaos

[10]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 41
    ChipsTheButler wrote:
    We all know it went downhill when they moved the show to be based under the sea.
    This is the funniest thing.

futuramarama

[11]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 37

Safwhite wrote:

futuramarama wrote:
    we've all heard every argument as to why it's 'good' and to why it's 'bad'. episodes, jokes, characterizations, etc. nothing is really new in these arguments on either side. we should just stop ranting altogether

Nah ranting is fun, and this place is one of those places that might listen...I mean when it comes down to it life could be a lot worse and nick and spongebob is not life. Its just fun letting the world know abut our gripe on things non-essential to life it makes one feel important and smart. Besides I agree that some rants are just too long, I saw one that had to be at lest five pages,and if you don't want to read orlisten you don't have to but you have to admit you why they do it don't be mad.

i like 'ranting' on things, but the truth is, pretty much every rant on spongebob being 'bad' is the same thing it has been since like 2007 or 8 or so. same exact reasons each time why the show is 'bad.' i like reading people's opinions on things, especially TV shows and movies, and i'm always willing to, but how many of these 'spongebob has been going downhill' threads do there need to be? everyone has their reasons but when it comes down to it, the reasons all have to do with the comedy/jokes in episodes, characterizations, etc, so in that aspect it does not change

teenj12

[12]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 26
    futuramarama wrote:

Safwhite wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

i like 'ranting' on things, but the truth is, pretty much every rant on spongebob being 'bad' is the same thing it has been since like 2007 or 8 or so. same exact reasons each time why the show is 'bad.' i like reading people's opinions on things, especially TV shows and movies, and i'm always willing to, but how many of these 'spongebob has been going downhill' threads do there need to be? everyone has their reasons but when it comes down to it, the reasons all have to do with the comedy/jokes in episodes, characterizations, etc, so in that aspect it does not change

Good point.

Safwhite

[13]Mar 22, 2011

Yea I see what you mean you make a good point futuramarama. Sometimes ranting gets out of control, but we can only control these things though supporting and replying only to intelligent and logical discussions, because let's be honest we all know rants won't go away with, more ranting. They only learn when they get no replies to their thread that they need to compress their opinion to express it in a better way, or they just go away because they get no encouragement for their ranting. Opinions are a good thing, but I guess it does get to be a bit much when they complain about the same thing over and over.

In the end it's all Nicks fault they used to be a network who valued their cartoons all of them now they never, give their cartoons a chance to get popular before they cancel them, so of course the one cartoon they do invest in will be bad and we will get the same complaints over and over. Like I said before we should rant on Nick not SpongeBob.

MadameCat

[14]Mar 23, 2011
    Safwhite wrote:

Yea I see what you mean you make a good point futuramarama. Sometimes ranting gets out of control, but we can only control these things though supporting and replying only to intelligent and logical discussions, because let's be honest we all know rants won't go away with, more ranting. They only learn when they get no replies to their thread that they need to compress their opinion to express it in a better way, or they just go away because they get no encouragement for their ranting. Opinions are a good thing, but I guess it does get to be a bit much when they complain about the same thing over and over.

In the end it's all Nicks fault they used to be a network who valued their cartoons all of them now they never, give their cartoons a chance to get popular before they cancel them, so of course the one cartoon they do invest in will be bad and we will get the same complaints over and over. Like I said before we should rant on Nick not SpongeBob.

Exactly. Rant on Nick.