We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Make Up Your Own Spongebob Episodes

fenway98

[41]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 18
    SpongebeachBob wrote:
    fenway98 wrote:

Billy Planks: While, Plankton is spying on The Krusty Krab, he overhears Spongebob saying that for boating School show n tell, he's bringing in Krabby Patties. Plankton decides to disguise himself as Billy Planks, a new student, so he can get a Krabby Patty.

It's genius No seriously, I really like it fenway

Were you being sarcastic, because it's not that good to me.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SpongebeachBob

[42]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 14
    fenway98 wrote:
    SpongebeachBob wrote:
    fenway98 wrote:

Billy Planks: While, Plankton is spying on The Krusty Krab, he overhears Spongebob saying that for boating School show n tell, he's bringing in Krabby Patties. Plankton decides to disguise himself as Billy Planks, a new student, so he can get a Krabby Patty.

It's genius No seriously, I really like it fenway

Were you being sarcastic, because it's not that good to me.

Well, I thought it would be funny to see Plankton, disguised as someone else, being in boating school and doing rides and exams while trying to get a Krabby Patty.

Sabrespongebob

[43]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 16
    Yeah that is a cool idea

iheartperry

[44]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 8

Squid Racer: Squidward gets tired of the clarinet; he realizes that he's getting nowhere with it. He then becomes a racecar dirver and leaves Bikini Bottom forever. Spongebob and Pat miss him and try to get him to come back and unintentionally ruin his racecar dreams.

Goosebumpsfan2

[45]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 7
    Sponge Rider:

When Spongebob fails his boating exam for the 1 trillionth time(A new Record), he asks Sandy to build a boat that can drive by itself so he can get his license. Unfortunately, the boat turns evil and starts destroying Bikini Bottom. Can Spongebob stop the boat,before everyone gets run over?

SpongebeachBob

[46]Jan 18, 2010
    Goosebumpsfan2 wrote:
    Sponge Rider:

When Spongebob fails his boating exam for the 1 trillionth time(A new Record), he asks Sandy to build a boat that can drive by itself so he can get his license. Unfortunately, the boat turns evil and starts destroying Bikini Bottom. Can Spongebob stop the boat,before everyone gets run over?

Sounds classic, but I wonder if the new writers will screw the plot up like they've done many times before...

iheartperry

[47]Jan 18, 2010
    The ATM Machine: As you remember in the episode when Plankton sings KAren a special song for her anniversery, she starts crying and her mom tells Plankton that she should've been with an ATM. This episode is when Karen actually goes with the ATM and Plankton has to win her back.

CDCB

[48]Jan 24, 2010
    • level: 34

"Light the Way"

Plankton's next evil plan to get the Krabby Patty formula involves shutting off all of the power in Bikini Bottom. He follows through with this plan, trapping all of the costomers (and Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and SpongeBob, of course) inside the Krusty Krab. Everyone is unable to escape because the new automatic doors for the Krusty Krab require electricity. With everyone trying to find their way around, Plankton uses this chance to take the Krabby Patty formula. However, he's going to have to avoid getting squashed first. What is going to happen of all of this?

Afro-Boy36

[49]Jan 24, 2010

Photo Finish

Recent drop in sales have made Mr. Krabs stricter than ever especially to Squidward who now isn't allowed to read magizines, have bathroom breaks over 30 seconds and he can't take naps. After a week of this, Mr. Krabs looks through his photo album(while cleaning out his attic) when he sees an embarassing picture of himself. He puts it in his back pocket to get rid of later, but he leaves the window open and the wind carries the picture out which lands right in front of Squidward's front yard. When Squidward sees the picture, he hatches a sinister plot to get back at Mr. Krabs. He intends to use the picture and exploit Mr. Krabs or else he'll expose it to the public media. Spongebob is horrified of Squidward' actions and does everything he can to get it back.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy XIII

Manray and the Dirty Bubble are once again foiled by the elderly duo of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The evil pair decide that instead of beating MM & BB through physical force, they decide to divide the two emotionally so they hire a beautiful villaness to break Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy up for good. Their plan works but Spongebob and Patrick won't stand for it as they try to unite the heros to stop DB & MR from destroying Bikini Bottom.

iheartperry

[50]Jan 25, 2010
    Fatty Krabby: This episode just shows all the obnoxious and retarded things that Krabs has done throughout the series.

SpongebeachBob

[51]Feb 2, 2010
    O, I got one!

Punishment:
    With another evil plan Plankton ones again distroys the Krusty Krab.
    Krabs thinks its the last time and takes Plankton to the courthouse.
    The judge says Plankton has to pay off the damage by working at the Krusty Krab.
    Whlile Plankton sees more than one plan to steal the formula, Krabs is trying to hide the secret formula on a secret place, but he does not find one.
    Meanwhile Plankton gets bothered by SpongeBob who thinks Plankton can't look after himself in the KK, couse he's too small to reach any food.
    After a while Plankton hasn't got the formula yet and Mr.krabs goes insane.

Petflame999

[52]Feb 3, 2010
    • level: 10

Rule of snails: The sequel to rule of dumb, Gary takes over when he becomes king and turns bikini bottom into snail bottom. After 3 months of parties and pampering he misses spongebob and all other fish so he invites them back, But they decide to stay where they are due to what gary did, But they then find themselves lost in a forest, So gary sets out to find them.

Fixer Sponge: When spongebob throws a party he breaks most items in his house. He fixes the items, And has another party, More items gets broke so he fixes them. But the third time he really breaks the house and when he attemps to fix them, He breaks them more. He throws a party somewhere else every weekend untill he misses home and decides he can just buy new furnature. But when he arrives home he finds his friends fixed up the old ones.

The Monster: Spongebob and Patrick find a comic about Monsters under the bed and in the closet. Spongebob checks all his house before going to sleep that night, After hearing commen noises he stays up all night hunting, The next day at the krusty krab spongebob is still very scared and keeps hunting. Then mr.krabs tells a story about the vanishing monster trick and repeatidy does it, In front of the whole town.

CDCB

[53]Feb 4, 2010

Here's a karate-themed episode for those of you who have been wanting a new one for so long.

Chop Chop!: SpongeBob is at the Krusty Krab frying up Krabby Patties one day. SpongeBob starts to bring the order to the customer when he notices that it's from Sandy. She asks SpongeBob if he's been practicing his karate moves for their next competition together. SpongeBob says, "Yes" and demonstrates, only to accidentally hit Mrs. Puff (who is sitting at the table next to him) in the back of the head, causing her to puff up. Mrs. Puff isn't pleased, needless to say. Sandy can tell SpongeBob needs a little help with getting better at karate, so she tells him to come over to her treedome after work so she can show him her next invention. That night, Sandy unveils to SpongeBob an invention to help improve his karate skills. This invention is a special, high-tech belt which gives him the ability to karate chop anything at a very fast speed. Everything is working out smoothly at first. SpongeBob is now excellent at karate and even decides to join a karate competition with the top karate champions in Bikini Bottom (the first of which is Sandy, of course). He runs into a problem, however, when he inadvertantly puts the belt on the floor. Gary makes a slime trail onto the belt, causing it to short out. Now what is SpongeBob going to do without a belt? Will he win, or will he lose?

Petflame999

[54]Feb 9, 2010
    That idea is amazing! I would love to see it on television

CDCB

[55]Feb 11, 2010

Petflame999 wrote:
    That idea is amazing! I would love to see it on television

Thanks. Glad you like it.

Afro-Boy36

[56]Feb 13, 2010

Micro-Hacker:

Since the Krusty Krab has become so popular, Mr. Krabs decides that they should make a website to "reel" in more customers. But Mr. Krabs has a file hidden in the website that contains the secret formula. Once the website is constructed, Plankton finds out about it and the fact that the secret formula is hidden somewere in the website, so he uses his genius and tries to hack the website and extract the file containing the secret formua. Will he succeed?

optimist799

[57]Feb 15, 2010
    No name:
    Spongebob and Patrick annoy Squidward who tells police about their noise,thus Spongebob and Patrick got arrested.
    There are two other criminals in the courtroom:
    some guy who molested half of Bikini bottomites,he spend 3 minutes in jail
    guy who killed everybody in the restaurant and murdered thousands of people,gets one hour in jail for punishment. SB and Pat stay in jail forever,while Squidward migrates to Korea. Spongebob murders some guards to get out,gets arrested again and judged to hanging on a noose. After his death,Patrick becomes good and gets out of the jail,then he laughs at SB's ghost.

Petflame999

[58]Feb 20, 2010
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

Micro-Hacker:

Since the Krusty Krab has become so popular, Mr. Krabs decides that they should make a website to "reel" in more customers. But Mr. Krabs has a file hidden in the website that contains the secret formula. Once the website is constructed, Plankton finds out about it and the fact that the secret formula is hidden somewere in the website, so he uses his genius and tries to hack the website and extract the file containing the secret formua. Will he succeed?

Good Idea!

CarlieNye0

[59]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 3

Ok I remember my order.

#1 Fame or Pain

#2 Danger Ranger

#3 The New Girl

#4 Late For A Date

#5 Sarah Or Sandy

#6 Spongebob meets Timmy (from Fairly Odd Parents).

#7 President of Bikini Bottom

#8 Love Rides

#9 The Break Up

#10 The Return of Love

#11 The Lost Couple

#12 The Orphan

#13 Danger Ranger Returns

#14 Bikini Bottom's Attack of the Robots

#15 Jamie Saves the Krusty Krab

#16 Spongebob Good or Bad

#17 The Family Disapperance

#18 Jamie's Fight

#19 Game Show of Evil

#20 Attitude Ajustment

#21 Super Town Bikini Bottom

#22 Bikini Bottom Time Travel

#23 Super Heroes No More

Plus I wrote short comics. I went way over board with stories based on Spongebob and Sandy. I also went overboard with writing stories that have to do with Superheroes. But some people have read my stories including my teachers and they seem to like it. No one has read all of my stories. I think I could be a writer but then again I love music. I play Trombone at my school but at home I play Guitar and Piano. I'm not the best but I try. I'm also stuck on acting so I'm not sure what I want my career to be. I'm good at everything that is creative except dancing. That's weird I good at anything else creative except dancing. I love music either singing or playing an Instrument. I love writing Spongebob and sometimes drawing and I also like acting.

thecrad15

[60]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 11

Truth of Gold/Patties With Eggs

Truth of Gold: Mr. Krabs picks up a bar of gold and accidentally flushes it in the toilet. Mr. Krabs orders SpongeBob and Squidward to get it for him.

Patties With Eggs: SpongeBob and Squidward make eggy patties and sell it to all parts of Bikini Bottom.