We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Make Up Your Own Spongebob Episodes

Afro-Boy36

[1]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 8

Ever wanted an idea for a Spongebob Squarepants episode but never got to tell anyone? Now's your chance! All you have to do is post the idea for an episode (two max.) and write a brief synopsis about them. I'll start.

Johnny Suds/Patrick's Big Break

Johnny Suds:There's a new kid in town and his name is Johnny Suds. Little is known about him except the fact he can blow one mean bubble! After gaining the attention and the apparent friendship of Patrick, a jealous Spongebob Squarepants challenges Johhny Suds at the Bikini Bottom Bubble Blowing Bash, an annual competition where Bikini Bottomites compete to see who's the town's best bubble blower.

Patrick's Big Break:After another failed attempt at the clarinet, an irate Squidward throws his clarinet out the window which hits Patrick on the head while waiting for the bus. He piks it up and starts playing it magnificently. A nearby music agaent notices him and signs him up to be a big star. Fame, fortune and money start being thrown at Patrick's feet like there's no tommorrow. Meanwhile, Spongebob starts missing his best friend and attempts to bring him home.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tweenboy

[2]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    Afro-Boy36 wrote:

Ever wanted an idea for a Spongebob Squarepants episode but never got to tell anyone? Now's your chance! All you have to do is post the idea for an episode (two max.) and write a brief synopsis about them. I'll start.

Johnny Suds/Patrick's Big Break

Johnny Suds:There's a new kid in town and his name is Johnny Suds. Little is known about him except the fact he can blow one mean bubble! After gaining the attention and the apparent friendship of Patrick, a jealous Spongebob Squarepants challenges Johhny Suds at the Bikini Bottom Bubble Blowing Bash, an annual competition where Bikini Bottomites compete to see who's the town's best bubble blower.

Patrick's Big Break:After another failed attempt at the clarinet, an irate Squidward throws his clarinet out the window which hits Patrick on the head while waiting for the bus. He piks it up and starts playing it magnificently. A nearby music agaent notices him and signs him up to be a big star. Fame, fortune and money start being thrown at Patrick's feet like there's no tommorrow. Meanwhile, Spongebob starts missing his best friend and attempts to bring him home.

Those are rally good episodes and they seem true,like a normal Spongebob Episodes.

webizoid345

[3]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 16

I've got some:

Super Surfing Competition: Spongebob thinks he can get some respect if he wins the Super Surfing competition, but has to train up for it. When the day comes, he finds out Sandy has entered. Will he intentionally lose for Sandy's sake?

Return of Confess-a-bear: After Patrick throws Confess-a-bear away, Bikini bottom gets the suprise of their life when he comes back... but not alone. He came with some "friends"......

Do you like them? You know, like the spin-offs do, we should post the episodes. Well, it's just an idea but, ya know.....

Afro-Boy36

[4]Dec 27, 2009

Thanks for the compliment, tweenboy . Here's some more I came up with.

From Wheels to Heels/ Three's A Crowd

From Wheels to Heels:Tired of all the bills and breakdowns she has to experience from Spongebob every week, Mrs. Puff decides to close down her boating school and turn it into a shoe store. A distraught Spongebob tries to convince his former boating school teacher to become a boating teacher again, but nothing seems to work.

Three's A Crowd:When Uncle Sherm is evicted from his house, he and Stanley Squarepants decide to move in with Spongebob, but the two soon over stay their welcome and start wrecking everything in the house, much to Spongebob's dismay. How can Spongebob tell his relatives to leave without hurting their feelings?

sciencegirl09

[5]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 15

Momma Knows Best-

Spongebob decides to bake delicious sweets on Mother's Day as a surprise.

Candle in the Breeze-

When Karen purchases candles, it gives Plankton a new scheme that could allow him to obtain the formula. The plan is to flood the KK with melted wax and wait for it to harden/solidify, trapping everyone on the interior.

I have other ideas, but they are either unoriginal or have toilet humor (though in a funny way).

Edited on 12/27/2009 8:43pm

SpongebeachBob

[6]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 14
    The Aliens are coming!:

Sb and Pat see an ufo and try to tell the police about it, but no one seems to believe them.

Plankton goes Abroad:

Plankton tries to sell his chum in Rock Bottom and succeeds.

SpongeSebastian

[7]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 41
    Isn't this what the "Spin-off (Episodes)" thread is for?

Afro-Boy36

[8]Dec 29, 2009
    Doesn't spin-offs mean a program or show based on an existing program?

webizoid345

[9]Dec 29, 2009

Spongeseb, this is for SB eppys, not spinoff eppys.

SpongeSebastian

[10]Dec 29, 2009
    Actually, you can post single episode ideas in that thread. It doesn't have to be in a series.

webizoid345

[11]Dec 29, 2009
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    Actually, you can post single episode ideas in that thread. It doesn't have to be in a series.
    Really? oh...

SpongebeachBob

[12]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 14
    SpongebeachBob wrote:
    The Aliens are coming!:

Sb and Pat see an ufo and try to tell the police about it, but no one seems to believe them.

Plankton goes Abroad:

Anyway, before locking this thread, what do you think of my idea's?

SpongeSebastian

[13]Dec 29, 2009
    SpongebeachBob wrote:
    SpongebeachBob wrote:
    The Aliens are coming!:

Plankton goes Abroad:

Anyway, before locking this thread, what do you think of my idea's?
    I like the second one.

CarlieNye0

[14]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 3

One of my actual first ones I made up is called Fame Or Pain. I actually write my own stories. Any Fame or Pain was my first idea.Unlike the episode Sponge Model Spongebob actually does become famous. Give me some credit I've been writing since late 2007. I've came up with 23 of my own episodes and a few short stories which are just comic stories. Most people that have read my stories have loved them. If I ever become a writer for Spongebob I hope everyone will love my stories.

Fame or pain.

It's where Plankton is disguised as a Famous Band Director. Spongebob has no idea that Plankton was disguised until he became famous. In the meantime what about his friends like Sandy and Patrick and what about Gary? The Krusty Krab is going out of business. Mr. Krabs stays in the Krusty Krab and counts what money he has left and Squidward could care less because he is jealous that Spongebob had became famous instead of him so Squidward never changed at all and would do what he normally does. Gary is being taken care of by Patrick and Sandy is lonely but decides not to leave Bikini Bottom. Everyone in Bikini Bottom watches Spongebob on tv and One day they realized Plankton had tricked him so they came to help him escape.

Another Episode I came up with is an episode called....

Danger Ranger.

Spongebob is an actual superhero but Plankton actually knows it's him so he had a plan to once again try to steal the Formula by fixing up the old robot he made it look more like Spongebob and then sends the robot after his friends. By the time Spongebob defeats the robot his friends think it was actually him that tried to take over their minds. Sandy also finds out that Spongebob is Danger Ranger but she also knows that it wasn't really Spongebob that had tricked them so they had all went after Plankton only to be trapped but while they were trapped they discovered powers of their own. So when they escape from their cages they defeat Plankton and save the Formula once again.

webizoid345

[15]Jan 4, 2010
    CarlieNye0 wrote:

One of my actual first ones I made up is called Fame Or Pain. I actually write my own stories. Any Fame or Pain was my first idea.Unlike the episode Sponge Model Spongebob actually does become famous. Give me some credit I've been writing since late 2007. I've came up with 23 of my own episodes and a few short stories which are just comic stories. Most people that have read my stories have loved them. If I ever become a writer for Spongebob I hope everyone will love my stories.

Fame or pain.

It's where Plankton is disguised as a Famous Band Director. Spongebob has no idea that Plankton was disguised until he became famous. In the meantime what about his friends like Sandy and Patrick and what about Gary? The Krusty Krab is going out of business. Mr. Krabs stays in the Krusty Krab and counts what money he has left and Squidward could care less because he is jealous that Spongebob had became famous instead of him so Squidward never changed at all and would do what he normally does. Gary is being taken care of by Patrick and Sandy is lonely but decides not to leave Bikini Bottom. Everyone in Bikini Bottom watches Spongebob on tv and One day they realized Plankton had tricked him so they came to help him escape.

Another Episode I came up with is an episode called....

Danger Ranger.

Spongebob is an actual superhero but Plankton actually knows it's him so he had a plan to once again try to steal the Formula by fixing up the old robot he made it look more like Spongebob and then sends the robot after his friends. By the time Spongebob defeats the robot his friends think it was actually him that tried to take over their minds. Sandy also finds out that Spongebob is Danger Ranger but she also knows that it wasn't really Spongebob that had tricked them so they had all went after Plankton only to be trapped but while they were trapped they discovered powers of their own. So when they escape from their cages they defeat Plankton and save the Formula once again.

Cool

CarlieNye0

[16]Jan 14, 2010
    I think maybe I'll just list some of the episodes I made up just to save room. Most of these stories are Spandy Stories. I also made up some of my own characters,but I use Plankton way too much.
    1. Fame or Pain
    2. Danger Ranger
    3. The New Girl
    4. Late for a Date
    5. Sarah or Sandy
    6. Spongebob meets Timmy
    7. President of Bikini Bottom
    8. Love Rides
    9. The Break Up
    10.The Return of Love
    11.The Lost Couple
    12.The Orphan
    13.Danger Ranger Returns
    14.Bikini Bottom's attack of the robots
    15.Jamie Saves the Krusty Krab
    16.Spongebob Good or Bad
    17.The Family Disappearance
    18.Jamie's fight
    19.Game show of Evil
    Plus more

CarlieNye0

[17]Jan 14, 2010
    I really can't remember the rest of them right now. but some people have read them and have liked it. Like some of my teachers

hipeoples4

[18]Jan 15, 2010

SpongebeachBob wrote:
    The Aliens are coming!: Sb and Pat see an ufo and try to tell the police about it, but no one seems to believe them. Plankton goes Abroad: Plankton tries to sell his chum in Rock Bottom and succeeds.

Hey, uhh guys, it's supposed to take longer than ONE SENTENCE to explain an episode

futuramarama

[19]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 37
    hipeoples4 wrote:

SpongebeachBob wrote:
    The Aliens are coming!: Sb and Pat see an ufo and try to tell the police about it, but no one seems to believe them. Plankton goes Abroad: Plankton tries to sell his chum in Rock Bottom and succeeds.

Hey, uhh guys, it's supposed to take longer than ONE SENTENCE to explain an episode

That's not a required rule

hipeoples4

[20]Jan 15, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    hipeoples4 wrote:

SpongebeachBob wrote:

That's not a required rule

Well I dont read things if I dont think they're detailed enough