We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Kingnicky1's top and bottom 25 countdowns.

kingnicky1

[21]Jun 15, 2014
    • level: 13

Due to me posting 6 yesterday, I'm only doing 1 top and bottom entry today.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the top and bottom 5!

Top 5: Rock a Bye Bivalve

Why?: Ah yes, the episode that is controversial because......... "OMG are SB and Patrick gay?". But, IMO, This one was just hilarious! the running gag of Pat not taking his turn to help SB (the "Tomorrow gag") Is my absolute favorite gag in the show.SmileAlso, "That guy got hit in the head with a coconut" makes me crack up every time. One more quote, "Let's have another". Although that quote may have gotten controversy, it's still one of my favorite Patrick lines ever. Point is: this episode is Pat at his absolute best.

Bottom 5: Little Yellow Book

Why?: Well, I would rewrite why here, but I think my review states it best, just SB getting unfairly treated, Squidward getting solely blamed, and the customers being douches. Here's my review that I wrote: "This episode was ***ed Squidward reading SB's diary? WHAT THE F*** WRITERS! That has to be one of the worst plots on this show, it's dumb and not even enough to cover 11 minutes. Speaking of the bad plot, that's all this episode is! just Squidward reading ScumBob's (Thank you Pieguy for the term) diary. Nothing else happened. And then the second half is just Squidward getting pelted by everyone. NEWSFLASH WRITERS! DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN SQUIDWARD TORTURE FOR ONE F***ING SEASON! I mean seriously, since when does reading someone's diary make you worse than murdering someone? (I'm looking at you, Demolution Doofus!) Especially since THEY read the diary. The new writers just think it's funny to blame Squidward solely on EVERYTHING! Well, to you writers, NO IT'S NOT! This episode is a disgrace."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kingnicky1

[22]Jun 17, 2014

Alright guys, get ready! we're finishing this countdown today!

Top 4: Shanghaied

Why?: I think this is the episode where SB is the funniest. He says a lot of great quotes, such as "The sky had a baby", and "The only way out is through the...... PERFUME DEPARTMENT!"- LOL! and on top of that, the perfume department could be my 2nd or 3rd favorite sequence in the show, it's just so hysterical! this is also the only episode where I can tolerate Patchy, probablybecause, at least in the re runs, he's not there very much. And IMO, all 3 endings were great! just an overall Legendary Great episode that the new writers should take notes on.

Bottom 4: A Pal for Gary

Well guys, this is the last bottom entry, because there is a serious 3-way tie for my least favorite episode, which will all be revealed tonight.

Why?: This is EASILY, without any slight hesitation, SB's WORST episode (The character anyway, not the show.) I remember when I first saw this episode, I wanted to rip SB's guts out! he is so oblivious here. First of all, the first half is nothing more than him worrying about Gary. DUDE! you've left him alone SO many times already! what is it about this time that's SO different? it's so stupid. Then, and this is the most minor one, but why does SpongeBob have to say "Enchiladas" so fancy? I know it's a kid show, but come on! did someone think that would be clever in the slightest?. But now, the biggest problem, the problem that drags this to an all-time low, and I know it's been said already, but SB is so CRUEL to Gary! he keeps blaming him for every last thing! even when Puffy bit him! This episode makes you feel sorry for Gary. He even has to fight for his life because his owner isso Retarded and Blind, he can't even tell the difference! I hope that, after this episode was over, Gary gave SB the punishment he deserves. And if he didn't, WHY CAN'T SB GET HIS TURN TO GET ABUS- Oh wait, he did in the last episode and Demolution Doofus. Well whatever, he deserves more after this horrid episode! okay, I've gone on enough now. Let's just sum it up with one simple statement: DON'T WATCH THIS CRAP!

kingnicky1

[23]Jun 17, 2014

Top 3: Welcome to the Chum Bucket

Fun Fact: up until a few months ago, this wasmy all time favorite episode.

Why?: This episode is the perfect mix of heartwarming, and humor. Minus Sweet Victory, the song in this episode is IMO, the best SB song. It's a brilliant mixbetween jokes and all around sadness. "A stove is a stove no matter where you go" is my favorite song line in the show. It really does make you feel sorry for SB. and it has good jokes too, such as "and fries, should be fries, either wayyyyyyy". But I also loved the scene where Plankton keeps moving the grill, but SB can't find the right place where he wants it. It's great comedy! And I love SB's back sass talk. It's funny, espically when you compare it to some of the more recent eppies *coughAPALFORGARYcough*. And the idea of SB going to the CB because of a card game is the most clever way they could've done it. I simply cannot find a single flaw with this episode, and if it wasn't for the next 2 episodes outstanding brilliance, it would STILL be number 1.

Bottom 3: N/A

kingnicky1

[24]Jun 17, 2014

These last 2 episodes are so predictable, and they stick out in my mind really well. I honesty had a hard time choosing.

Top 2: Band Geeks

Why?: I know what you're all thinking, "OMG Band Geeks? that episode is TOO overrated!", And if you're going to say that, then stfu. This is an awesome episode that deserves every last bit of praise it has gotten over the years. But just so this doesn't turn into a sole sweetvictory discussion, I'l leave the song out. The song is not even the only thing that makes this episode awesome. First of all, Squidward is SO hilarious here! he has possibly the 6th funniest quote in the series, "Too bad that didn't kill me". And a couple of other extremely hilarious lines as well. Let's not forget either, Squidward FINALLY wins! Come on! what's not to love about that?. Overall, this is a phoneminal episode that has and hopefully will have it's praise keep going, and it deserves it. If you hate this episode, fine. But stop blaming sweet victory as the reason why people like it. Too bad the new writers tried to copy this concept with SCS.............

Bottom 2: N/A

kingnicky1

[25]Jun 17, 2014

Alright, you know it's time for me to reveal the absolute best episode, and the absolute worst episodes. But before I do, let's look at honorable and dishonorable mentions for episodes that are also either awesome or terrible, but just missed the countdowns.

Honorable:

New Student Starfish

The Great Snail Race

Something Smells

Survival of the Idiots

Jellyfishing

Plankton!

MM & BB 2 & 3

Pizza Delievery

Walking Small

Plankton's Pet

Dishonorable:

Demolution Doofus

Face Freeze!

Squid Baby

Slide Whistle Stooges

SB You're Fired

Choir Boys

Stanley Squarepants

Grooming Gary

Pets or Pests

I'm With Stupid

Squid's Visit

TrenchBillies

Edited on 06/17/2014 3:23pm

kingnicky1

[26]Jun 17, 2014

Time to reveal the best episode ever! Laughing

BEST EPISODE EVER: Chocolate With Nuts

Why?: This is the perfect episode in every way. It's the only episode that kept me laughing from beginning to end. From the mailman joke at the beginning, to the dead woman's 'What? What did he say?" at the end, this episode kept me giggling. It also has Patrick's best quotes in the series: "I've got it! Let's get naked!", "I love you", just to name a couple. And let's not forget, "CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!". The chocolate guy MIGHT just be my favorite character in the series. On top of that, the scene where Patrick stares at the one guy, and then closes the door on him is just EMMY WINNING comedy! It's a shame Nick doesn't appreciate this episode as much as they should. I mean, it's just an amazing episode with great joks throughout, and the funniest plot in the show. It'll take a long time to beat this episode.

And that wraps up the Best section Smile. See you in a little while for the 3 worst episodes.......................................................

kingnicky1

[27]Jun 18, 2014

Well, you want it? Well, you've got it! (Sorry for the delay, I was busy, I'm going to try to finish this whole thing right now.)

WORST EPISODES EVER: Good Neighbors, All That Glitters, and One Coarse Meal.

These 3 episodes were an accident. These 3 episodes do not deserve to be associated with SP in anyway shape or form. I'll just take each of them one at a time.

Good Neighbors was just the ultimate Squid Abuse episode. Not only is he unnesscarily abused like normal, but he's abused for the stupidest reason ever! Wanting to relax on Sunday is a good reason to Abuse him? WTF? I have no idea what they were thinking, but let's move on. The episode just repeats itself for the first half, And Squidward even yells at them to warn them to stay out. BUT, how does this episode get dragged to the worst ever episode? It does a 180, and then Squidward is a jerk to SB and Pat. They made a cake apologizing, but he STILL wants them out of his house! SquidWard, I know you like your Sundays, but come on! That's what makes this episode horrible, is that you can't defend anybody no matter which side you are on. Plus, it isn't funny! minus the teeniest chuckle ever at the beginning, this episode does not have a single funny part. And SB and Pat climb a robot that destroys Bikini Bottom? Wow, they must really be out of ideas. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GARBAGE!

All That Glitters should probably be called "All Those Tears," or "SB cries for 11 minutes." that's all it is. SB's crying has to be the most annoying sound I've heard In my life, and unlike A Day Without Tears where Squid at least tried to get SB to stop his crying, nobody even said a word to SB to make him chill. It goes on FOREVER. Ugh, what were the writers trying to accomplish here? Ear Murder? If so, Good job! you really nailed it! also, Why is he naked for the 2nd half of the episode? Don't get me wrong, SB and others getting naked is hilarious.............. WHEN DONE RIGHT! The Algae's Always Greener, and Pranks A Lot are an example of that, because they were done in a funny way. This episode? Nothing was funny about it. I think SB's message summarizes this episode completely: "All That Glitters is not gold". And he's right, this episode isn't gold, it's feces, it's crap!

(Continued next post)

kingnicky1

[28]Jun 18, 2014

One Coarse Meal just commited the sin of violence. Not only was Mr. Krabs being a complete *dolphin noise* to Plankton, but he also drove Plankton to suicide! I swear, the scene where Plankton tries to kill himself might even be the worst scene in the show, and it makes you wonder, WHAT SADISTIC CREEP THOUGHT THIS EPISODE WOULD BE GOOD? Let me be honest also, if it wasn't for one tiny little detail, I probably would have named this episode alone as the worst. But one scene SLIGHTLY saved it, in the sense that it made it tie with ATG and GN. Plankton at least gets revenge on Mr. Krabs. Well sorta, then SB frightens him again! I swear, they made this episode to pick on Plankton. Tigerdude or anyone else who is reading this, if you thought Squid reading SB's diary was cruel, that's angel compared to Mr.Krabs's actions in this stinky episode. Nothing good about this episode at all besides that one tiny little detail, IT NEEDS TO BURN!

kingnicky1

[29]Jun 18, 2014

And, that's the end of the bottom section, and the whole countdown! if you took the time to read this, thank you!. If you have any thoughts on my countdown, feel free to let me know your thoughts in the reply box. (P.S. in a few years, once more episodes have aired, I'll update this countdown.)