We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

kingnicky1's top 10 best spongebob episodes

kingnicky1

[1]Nov 12, 2011
    • level: 13

Okay here are my top 10 favorite spongebob episodes

10. Good ol Whatshisname

9. The Camping Episode

8. Spy Buddies

7. Smooth Jazz in Bikini Bottom

6. Band Geeks

5. Giant Squidward

4. Ripped Pants

3. Patrick Smartpants

2. MuscleBob Buffapnts

1. Welcome To the Chum Bucket

Comment on what you think

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrCellophane1

[2]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 7
    10. Good ol Whatshisname - I disagree. I hated that episode. Nothing but lame puns and a poorly executed plot.

9. The Camping Episode - This one was okay. It was poor for that season, but good compared to the ensuing years. Actually, come to think of this, this felt like a more competent version of the ensuing years - with a contrived plot and a strange creature with a weird character design that doesn't fit in with the rest of the SB universe.

8. Spy Buddies - Another one I hated. Another one with a poorly executed plot, as well as a stupid plot twist.

7. Smooth Jazz in Bikini Bottom - I liked that one. Patrick's behavior at the concert killed me.

6. Band Geeks - This one was HILARIOUS. The blimp scene makes me laugh really hard to this day.

5. Giant Squidward - I didn't much care for this one. A typical lame, bland and stupid episode from that season.

4. Ripped Pants - The first SpongeBob I ever saw and it got me hooked on the series. Gotta give this one credit.

3. Patrick Smartpants - One of the better outings of a weak season. Patrick missing his dum-dum days was cute and I enjoyed the voice change of "Smart Patrick."

2. MuscleBob Buffapnts - I haven't seen this one in a while, but I remember liking this one.

1. Welcome To the Chum Bucket - I haven't seen this one in a while either, but I remember that I really liked this as well.

pajoe

[3]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 6

Shanghaied should be number 1....nuff said