We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

"Karen 2.0" Episode Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 43

POST HERE for your opinion on the episode please!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PNest

[2]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 10

This was one of my favorite episodes about love between a...plankton and a...machine.uhh..where was i?

but this was a funny as hell and amazingly put episode. karen gets replaced by a "cheap re-modeled karen* and she gets thrown away and works at the krusty krab. she fights karen 2 and wins but damages planlton then she..dies? plankton saves karen and insted of trying to get the formula he helps his "wife" get home. good to see plankton has a soft side sometimes. great episode and the endign made me laugh XD

this gets an A

tigerdude22

[3]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 43
    LOVED this episode and it was hilarious all the way through I also loved Plankton saved Karen instead of stealing the Krabby Patty formula. A fantastic way to end Two Weeks of Brand New SpongeBob

OVERALL: 10 out of 10 (this time, FOR SURE, my score will NOT change) like most of the episodes from this week

CarlieNye0

[4]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 3
    I loved the episode. I liked the Karen and Karen 2 fight. The part with Plankton at the end shows me that Plankton does have a heart. I love Plankton and Karen moments. This is the best Plankton and Karen moment since Single Cell Anniversary.

FOP_fan17

[5]May 26, 2012
    • level: 22
    Wow, it's been a while since I've followed new episodes of SpongeBob! But I've managed to catch some and I must say, I'm impressed! This was a great episode.....funny and sweet. I like how Plankton and Karen always manage to work thing out in the end.