We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Is Mr. Krabs mean to Plankton?

CDCB

[21]Nov 10, 2010
    • level: 34
    Misticblade723 wrote:

CDCB wrote:
    Yes, I didn't really like how Mr. Krabs was to Plankton in "One Coarse Meal." I totally agree with you guys. Mr. Krabs can be too mean to Plankton in some episodes. Another example of how mean he can be is in "New Leaf." I mean, I felt sorry for Plankton when Mr. Krabs destroyed all of the stuff in the "gift shop."

I wonder if Plankton really would've changed though. In the end it seems like it was all his plan to get the formula.

Yeah, but even so, I felt like Mr. Krabs was overdoing it by destroying Plankton's "merchandise."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BenWaldburger

[22]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 5
    I think the true question is, is Mr. Krabs mean to EVERYONE? The answer, I believe is yes. You know, I'd love to see an episode where Mr. Krabs crosses the line, driving Squidward and (eventually) Spongebob to quit, the latter berating Mr. K. for being a terrible boss who doesn't care about anything but himself.

ShrinkinViolet

[23]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 11
    BenWaldburger wrote:
    I think the true question is, is Mr. Krabs mean to EVERYONE? The answer, I believe is yes. You know, I'd love to see an episode where Mr. Krabs crosses the line, driving Squidward and (eventually) Spongebob to quit, the latter berating Mr. K. for being a terrible boss who doesn't care about anything but himself.
    So would I.

CDCB

[24]Nov 21, 2010
    • level: 34
    BenWaldburger wrote:

Agreed. I like that episode idea.

my_life_rules_6

[25]Jan 12, 2011
    • level: 7

I think Mr. Krabs is just a plain jerk. I like Plankton and the more I watch Spongebob the more I hate Krabs and like Plankton. So ya Krabs is really mean to Plankton

That_TV_Dude

[26]Jan 12, 2011
    • level: 24

Mr. Krabs is a jerk to everyone. He takes advantage of Spongebob, has no love for his daughter Pearl, and cares for money only. Plankton has suffered enough and deserves some wins now. Mr. Krabs is basically teaching kids that if someone is trying to do something that is in your league, crush their dreams and mock them constantly. Way to go Nickelodeon.

spongebobfan200

[27]Jan 16, 2011
    • level: 30
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

Mr. Krabs is a jerk to everyone. He takes advantage of Spongebob, has no love for his daughter Pearl, and cares for money only. Plankton has suffered enough and deserves some wins now. Mr. Krabs is basically teaching kids that if someone is trying to do something that is in your league, crush their dreams and mock them constantly. Way to go Nickelodeon.

I found your problem: you're watching Spongebob. Oh, and I found another one: you're watching Nickelodeon!

That_TV_Dude

[28]Jan 18, 2011

I don't watch Nickelodeon a lot anymore, with the exception of T.U.F.F. Puppy. Secondly, I barely pay attention to Spongebob anymore and only write episode reviews of the ones I did see before I gave up on the show.

clapmaster

[29]Jan 18, 2011
    • level: 20
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

Its a cartoon! Kids shouldn't be taking advice from cartoon characters. They should be taking advice from their parents. Parents are suppose to teach kids right from wrong and all those other morals, not an animated krab. That's like saying kids should listen to iCarly that anybody can become famous for having a webshow or that penguins are actually super secret agents. Kids shows are for entertainment purposes and they should not be taking the shows seriously for actual advice and if their parents are allowing them to, that's their own fault, not Nickelodeon's.

Third-Kind

[30]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 13

clapmaster wrote:
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

Its a cartoon! Kids shouldn't be taking advice from cartoon characters. They should be taking advice from their parents. Parents are suppose to teach kids right from wrong and all those other morals, not an animated krab. That's like saying kids should listen to iCarly that anybody can become famous for having a webshow or that penguins are actually super secret agents. Kids shows are for entertainment purposes and they should not be taking the shows seriously for actual advice and if their parents are allowing them to, that's their own fault, not Nickelodeon's.

Sadly, it seems parents can't even teach their kids morals nowadays.

teenj12

[31]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 26
    ^Good point.

That_TV_Dude

[32]Jan 22, 2011

Tell that to the parents who don't raise their child and blame TV and other stuff for things their child did instead of taking responsibility.

Third-Kind

[33]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 13
    That_TV_Dude wrote:

Tell that to the parents who don't raise their child and blame TV and other stuff for things their child did instead of taking responsibility.

Ugh, idiotic parents. I'm glad I've got decent parents.

doguineta

[34]Jan 25, 2011
    • level: 20
    Why yes, yes he is. Sometimes is justified, sometimes isn't.

Animayshin

[35]Jan 25, 2011
    The thing is, even though Mr. Krabs is horrible, Plankton is worse. Just watch the movie.

So really, Mr. Krabs should be ratted out for being mean to everyone. The show should just make Spongebob idolize him less now that he's seen Mr. Krab's dark side (Like in the 1,000,000th dollar episode, or even earlier when Mr. Krabs sold his soul to the FD)

BenWaldburger

[36]Mar 1, 2011

^Actually, Spongebob or someone else should go Quagmire on Krabs's fat @$$

nicknameless101

[37]Mar 11, 2011
    • level: 25

BenWaldburger wrote:

What exactly do you mean by "going Quagmire"?

ChipsTheButler

[38]Mar 15, 2011
    • level: 10
    Well, plankton IS difficult to get off of boats.

BenWaldburger

[39]Mar 18, 2011

nicknameless101 wrote:

BenWaldburger wrote:

What exactly do you mean by "going Quagmire"?

You remember that episode where Quagmire gave Brian a lengthy rant about why he didn't like Brian?

THIS is what I mean exactly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbnssEZ_Xk

Edited on 03/18/2011 11:14am

ChipsTheButler

[40]Mar 19, 2011
    • level: 10
    And don't forget that time Homer got a job at the Qwik E Mart and couldn't get any sleep? Just so Lisa could have a horse?