We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Is anyone else excited for the new special "SpongeBob's Frozen Face-Off&quo

money3003

[1]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 6

I just found out about the new special so I watched the promo in youtube. I really got happy when I saw it. They finally have the whole gang, INCLUDING GARY, in an adventure where it doesn't involve Plankton doing something evil. And another good thing, Sandy in action. Plus the "I can't feel my looking holes" line from Patrick was actually good. Finally, a line that is actually good. I really hope this would be a special that's finally GREAT and not just okay nor terrible.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongegirl1029

[2]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 16

Very excited about this specialSmileHope the special is not crappy.

spongebobfan200

[3]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 30
    Who knows if Nick's promise comes true? They failed with the previous special. Still, I'm looking forward to it.

tigerdude22

[4]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 43
    I'm definitely looking forward it to it big time, it looks more exciting than any SpongeBob special I've ever seen. The only thing that made me mad is that this special comes out on July 15th... I wanted it come out on July 13th because that's my birthday and it's always been my dream for a SpongeBob episode to come out on my birthday.

woahwoah678

[5]Jun 22, 2011
    • level: 28

I bet it will be good.Since these specials let us down like The Great Patty Caper or Best Day Ever,Some don't.

teenj12

[6]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 26
    It seems exciting. A bit more "Action-y" than any other special.

Third-Kind

[7]Jul 18, 2011
    • level: 13
    Hmm, it looks promising so far. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Nick's failed too many times with the SpongeBob specials.

But from what I've heard, I'm glad it's not another Plankton episode! And Sandy's gonna be in it too! (I hope!).

Don't let us down this time, Nick!

money3003

[8]Jul 19, 2011

Third-Kind wrote:
    Hmm, it looks promising so far. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Nick's failed too many times with the SpongeBob specials. But from what I've heard, I'm glad it's not another Plankton episode! And Sandy's gonna be in it too! (I hope!). Don't let us down this time, Nick!

Now that you mention it, there hasn't been any great Nick special for the past few years now. The last great special would have to be "Have You Seen This Snail?" The last SUPERB special would have to be the Avatar series finale. Other specials, even from The Fairly OddParents, all range from being decent or just plain disappointing. And now that I've read the plot of SpongeBob's Frozen Face-Off, my hopes have really been diminished since it's just another stupid "Plankton tries to steal the formula" plot. We ALL know that Plankton ONLY succeeds in the SpongeBob Movie so why do they keep making specials wherein it's practically just the same but with far less interesting plots? To be honest, I really find majority of the recent SpongeBob specials as just plain pathetic, mostly because they keep reusing Plankton far too much. There are other villains in the show such as Dutchman or Man Ray. They could even bring back some one-time villains such as DoodleBob or The Strangler or even the Alaskan Bull Worm. But NO!!! They just have to keep using Plankton over and over and over and over again with only a goal that we know he won't succeed in!! C'mon Nick!! Even stories about Nick shows written at fanfiction.net are better!!!

Sorry, but I'm really getting annoyed of Plankton, who was once one of the best villains.

tigerdude22

[9]Jul 20, 2011
    Yeah, I'm getting sick of the PLankton episodes. Frozen Face-Off was superb in my opinion BUT not perfect. Hopefully, Season 8 will have less Plankton episodes.

money3003

[10]Jul 20, 2011

tigerdude22 wrote:
    Yeah, I'm getting sick of the PLankton episodes. Frozen Face-Off was superb in my opinion BUT not perfect. Hopefully, Season 8 will have less Plankton episodes.

I just saw it on youtube and I have to say I'm quite disappointed. It's just another stupid Plankton episode. And I hate how they're giving me more reasons to dislike my former favorite character, Mr. Krabs. This episode just happened so fast. It felt so rushed. And at the end, it just felt a bit corny and predictable. The whole jellybean and Plankton thing was just corny for me. At least it's better than some other specials. But it's such a shame that Nick keeps over-hyping their specials.

tigerdude22

[11]Jul 20, 2011
    In my opinion, it's actually one of the better specials I've ever seen. I just didn't enjoy the last three minutes and I didn't like Plankton forcing Karen to compete in the snow race while Plankton tries to get the formula. I thought that was wrong and Karen didn't deserve that. She would've been frozen forever if it weren't for SpongeBob and the gang to find her.