We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

"InSPONGEiac" Episode Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Apr 8, 2012
    • level: 43

POST HERE for your opinion on the SB episode "InSPONGEiac" please!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marebear2009

[2]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 27

This episode was crazy, bizarre and hilarious in all ways! I loved it! I especially loved Patrick's part and Spongebob's hallucinations. The only thing that bugged me a little was the ending.

Grade: 9.5/10 A

LAT98

[3]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 4

Best episode ever since Squidward in Clarinetland. A+

PNest

[4]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 10

this episode was sooo much better than i thought it was going to be. this was the weirdest craziest episode...well this must of been what they meant by kthought they would never allow this on tv!

but i loved the part with patrick. this shows his classic patrickness by acting so stupid while trying to help spongebob!

the ending seemed like..it could of been better. but i loved this whole episode and the last line was the best xD yay squidward!!!

tigerdude22

[5]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 43
    This was an awesome episode!!!

It has a well done plot and there were some funny parts. Some were in the middle of PRETTY and REALLY funny and a few were just chuckles. So yeah, not the funniest episode ever but the storyline was one of the best

Only nit-pick was the very ending of the episode. Well, not the scene with SpongeBob crying out mustard... that was hilareious XD

I meant the very last scene of the episode with Squidward's last line (that was just being kinda mean)

OVERALL: 10 out of 10

FOP_fan17

[6]May 26, 2012
    • level: 22
    GREAT episode! I loved the whole concept of it....but Mr. Krabs using SpongeBob for the mustard was mean. And Squidward's last line was priceless!

Spider-Kid

[7]Jul 6, 2012
    • level: 3
    For me, this was probably the worst episode I've seen in a long time, and it was really moreso the beginning and the ending that did it for me. Mr. Krabs acted way, way OOC for me, even for the new standards he's set. If using 1% too much mustard in a Krabby Patty is a mistake, one worth firing Spongebob over, then he really needs to rethink his attitude. It's one thing to be cheap, it's another to be a total jerk. And the ending...don't get me started.

Overall: 2 out of 10.

BrookeParker

[8]Jul 6, 2012
    • level: 12
    Yeah, that Mr. Krabs. I also thought about when someone said about Patrick's stupidity. Also, I think about how Mr.Krabs loves money. Lol. But can just use peeps (or creatures lol) to get money. Not cool AT ALL.