We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Ideas for Season 11 episodes (SpongeBob writers please read)

monster_boy1

[1]Aug 11, 2012
    • level: 12

I heard that SpongeBob is being renewed for a Season 10, but I don't want it to end there, so I have written up ideas I have for Season 11 episodes.

1101: Driving Mrs. Puff Crazy

Driving Mrs. Puff Crazy: Mrs. Puff doesn't have a ride to boating school when her boat breaks down in her driveway. So she keeps trying to find a way to get to boating school without having to ask SpongeBob.

1102: Guess Or Not/SpongeBob & Squidward's Road Trip:

Guess Or Not: Mr. Krabs gets the chance of a lifetime when he is invited to become a contestant on a quiz show, and SpongeBob is asked to be the host. The winner gets $1,000,000. Unfortunately, Plankton has also been asked to become a contestant too, and he continually sabotages Mr. Krabs.

SpongeBob & Squidward's Road Trip: Tired of SpongeBob and Patrick bothering him every single day, Squidward takes SpongeBob and Patrick to Glove Universe in hopes of leaving them there. However, he ends up getting all three of them lost.

1103: Mad Science!/Bubble Town:

Mad Science!: Sandy gets invited to go to Science Camp. Of course this does mean she won't always be around to see SpongeBob anymore, so they say their goodbyes. Little do they know that the Science Camp is just another one of Plankton's schemes to get the Krabby Patty formula. At the end of the episode, Squidward apparently got invited to go to Clarinet Camp.

Bubble Town: SpongeBob and Patrick find themselves in a town made completely out of bubbles. With bubble everything - bubble skyscrapers, bubble elevators, even bubble people.

1104: The Island of Chum/P

Edited on 09/01/2012 7:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.