We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

How Long Will It Last

pajoe

[1]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 6

Spongebob Squarepants the best show ever!!!!! My question is...how long do you think it will last?? I mean it's been around for more than a decade now, and all good things have to come to an end. I'm hoping FOREVER........but that's not possible. I always have a fear that whenever I see an ad. for a new episode it's the last one! I think the last episode will just be a normal episode and Nickelodeon won't announce it, then we'll have about 5,000 forums wondering what's going on. All Nick's good shows are gone! Doug-Gone! Rugrats-Gone! All That!-Gone! Angry Beavers-Gone! Spongebob go on as long as you can!!!!!!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tigerdude22

[2]Nov 11, 2011
    • level: 43
    pajoe wrote:

Spongebob Squarepants the best show ever!!!!! My question is...how long do you think it will last?? I mean it's been around for more than a decade now, and all good things have to come to an end. I'm hoping FOREVER........but that's not possible. I always have a fear that whenever I see an ad. for a new episode it's the last one! I think the last episode will just be a normal episode and Nickelodeon won't announce it, then we'll have about 5,000 forums wondering what's going on. All Nick's good shows are gone! Doug-Gone! Rugrats-Gone! All That!-Gone! Angry Beavers-Gone! Spongebob go on as long as you can!!!!!!!!!!

I hope SpongeBob is around for a very long time. That's the only 90's cartoon that stayed on Nickelodeon. All we have is that brilliant and wonderful cartoon to make Nickelodeon feel like it's gold.

pajoe

[3]Nov 11, 2011
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    pajoe wrote:

I hope SpongeBob is around for a very long time. That's the only 90's cartoon that stayed on Nickelodeon. All we have is that brilliant and wonderful cartoon to make Nickelodeon feel like it's gold.
    I would'nt consider it a 90's cartoon due to the pilot being aired in 1999. But I see at least 2 more decent seasons. I would like to see a crossover with The Fairly Oddparents. Theese are two shows that survived it all! I'm not sure when Fairly Oddparents aired but I believe early 2000s. As young as I could remember I saw Spongebob and Patrick. Everything else I remember is gone. Fairly Odd Parents, Doug, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Rocket Power, Rugrats, Ren And Stimpy, All That, The Amanda show. They're all gone. Spongebob's all we got!

tigerdude22

[4]Nov 12, 2011
    • level: 43
    pajoe wrote:
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    pajoe wrote:

I would'nt consider it a 90's cartoon due to the pilot being aired in 1999. But I see at least 2 more decent seasons. I would like to see a crossover with The Fairly Oddparents. Theese are two shows that survived it all! I'm not sure when Fairly Oddparents aired but I believe early 2000s. As young as I could remember I saw Spongebob and Patrick. Everything else I remember is gone. Fairly Odd Parents, Doug, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Rocket Power, Rugrats, Ren And Stimpy, All That, The Amanda show. They're all gone. Spongebob's all we got!
    Yeah, that's true. SpongeBob should have a crossover with The Fairly OddParents OR T.U.F.F. Puppy... that would be so oool. Then again, SpongeBob is underwater so I don't think they could do a crossover unless SpongeBob and the others wear water helmets.

pajoe

[5]Nov 12, 2011
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    pajoe wrote:
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    pajoe wrote:

Yeah, that's true. SpongeBob should have a crossover with The Fairly OddParents OR T.U.F.F. Puppy... that would be so oool. Then again, SpongeBob is underwater so I don't think they could do a crossover unless SpongeBob and the others wear water helmets.
    Well maybe Timmy wishes that he could go underwater to swim with the sea creatures and then find Bikini Bottom. Or maybe like T.U.F.F Puppy has an evil villian and that villian is Plankton or something

Third-Kind

[6]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 13

[/QUOTE]Yeah, that's true. SpongeBob should have a crossover with The Fairly OddParents OR T.U.F.F. Puppy... that would be so oool. Then again, SpongeBob is underwater so I don't think they could do a crossover unless SpongeBob and the others wear water helmets. [/QUOTE]

Interesting fact; I've heard there was almost a SB/FOP crossover, but creative differences between Stephen Hillenburg and Butch Hartman killed the project.

(Still, it would be kinda funny).

pajoe

[7]Nov 15, 2011
    Third-Kind wrote:

Yeah, that's true. SpongeBob should have a crossover with The Fairly OddParents OR T.U.F.F. Puppy... that would be so oool. Then again, SpongeBob is underwater so I don't think they could do a crossover unless SpongeBob and the others wear water helmets. [/QUOTE]

Interesting fact; I've heard there was almost a SB/FOP crossover, but creative differences between Stephen Hillenburg and Butch Hartman killed the project.

(Still, it would be kinda funny).

[/QUOTE]

Really.... mad I wish that had'nt fell through. Those are two nice guys... I wonder how they did'nt get along. They could have taken two of the greatest old school cartoons together... Has Stephen Hillenburg or Butch Hartman created anything other than Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents.