We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Have you noticed?...........................................................

p9804194

[22]Jun 27, 2006
    • level: 23
    mistrnotgood wrote:
    Have any of you noticed that as more new episodes are shown on Nick, the less tha Spongebob is actually seen in them. For example, in Krusty Towers, Spongebob only seems to make cameo apperances. It seems that now episodes revolve around other characters that don't share the actual name of the show, Spongebob Squarepants. What do you guys think?

Thats one of the reasons why I absolutely loathe the new episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Noteldnep

[23]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 16
    Bandgeek4ever wrote:

crazy_legs_1205 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    Noteldnep wrote:
    It's also understandable that they're trying to give more attention to the other characters, since SpongeBob already has his own highlight as the star of the show.
    Yeah, but the episodes don't really give the feel of the old episodes anymore. In a bad way.
    I agree. That's exactly what happened with Rugrats when Dil and Kimi joined the cast. I absolutely HATED the last few seasons of Rugrats, so I hope I don't end up hating SpongeBob too.

I agree with you. But it was still cool when Dil came along. But then it was worse when Kimi came. (no offense to anyone who likes Kimi.)

I know that I'm NOT going to end up hating this show, because it's one of my favorite shows.

But in my opinion, Rugrats was already terrible from the start.

MadeInIreland23

[24]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 25
    It's also not like Rugrats because the character's have been here from the start. They weren't just created out of nowhere, and they aren't the focus of every episode. The show will still continue to be as funny as ever.

spongedude49

[25]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 48
    Noteldnep wrote:
    Bandgeek4ever wrote:

crazy_legs_1205 wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    Noteldnep wrote:
    It's also understandable that they're trying to give more attention to the other characters, since SpongeBob already has his own highlight as the star of the show.
    Yeah, but the episodes don't really give the feel of the old episodes anymore. In a bad way.
    I agree. That's exactly what happened with Rugrats when Dil and Kimi joined the cast. I absolutely HATED the last few seasons of Rugrats, so I hope I don't end up hating SpongeBob too.

I agree with you. But it was still cool when Dil came along. But then it was worse when Kimi came. (no offense to anyone who likes Kimi.)

I know that I'm NOT going to end up hating this show, because it's one of my favorite shows.

But in my opinion, Rugrats was already terrible from the start.
    Wasn't it just? I hate it too.