We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

"Gary's New Toy/Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go!" Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 43

POST HERE for your opinion on the NEW SpongeBob episodes

Gary's New Toy: Pretty episode but got a little boring, could've been better, and the ending felt rushed and a bit pathetic. 8.5/10

Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go!: A tad better than the first pairing, it's well-done and funny. but MM and BB KINDA forgot about SpongeBob which bugged me a little and it got a little boring at times. I hope this is NOT Ernest Borgnine's last episode as MermaidMan before he passed away I hope for at least one or two more MM and BB episodes. 9/10

Edited on 10/14/2012 5:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrookeParker

[2]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 12
    The first episode was kinda average, but I kinda thought it was kinda better than the second one, but that one was good as well. You could say the second one kinda had more of a plot. That ol' Plankton JUST won't give up tryna get the secret formula, as many times as he's failed! Lol. Manray, Mermaid Man (sounds kinda strange lol, just sayin), and Barnacle Boy return as well. Manray's temper when he was hungry at one point was a BIT extreme. Lol. There were other things I thought about as well.

MrCellophane1

[3]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 7

Well, I caught the premiere for the new SpongeBobs for the first time in a while and here are my opinions:

Gary's New Toy: A little too derivative of Gary Takes a Bath in some points, but I still kind of liked it. Then again, Gary has always been a favoritecharacterof mine.

Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go!: A funny episode with an original premise that was executed very well. Personally, I hate the overuse of Plankton in the new episodes, but this was pretty funny.

tigerdude22

[5]Oct 15, 2012
    BrookeParker wrote:
    The first episode was kinda average, but I kinda thought it was kinda better than the second one, but that one was good as well. You could say the second one kinda had more of a plot. That ol' Plankton JUST won't give up tryna get the secret formula, as many times as he's failed! Lol. Manray, Mermaid Man (sounds kinda strange lol, just sayin), and Barnacle Boy return as well. Manray's temper when he was hungry at one point was a BIT extreme. Lol. There were other things I thought about as well.
    Thanks for giving me your opinion on the new SpongeBobs. I'm glad you liked them. Manray's temper was hilarious lol

tigerdude22

[6]Oct 15, 2012
    MrCellophane1 wrote:

Well, I caught the premiere for the new SpongeBobs for the first time in a while and here are my opinions:

Gary's New Toy: A little too derivative of Gary Takes a Bath in some points, but I still kind of liked it. Then again, Gary has always been a favoritecharacterof mine.

Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go!: A funny episode with an original premise that was executed very well. Personally, I hate the overuse of Plankton in the new episodes, but this was pretty funny.

It's good to see you back on the new SpongeBob threads again and that's cool you were able to watch new episodes after a while Yeah it seemed similar to "Gary Takes a Bath" and "Treats!" at some parts but it was enjoyable I'm glad that you really enjoyed the "The Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go!" episode. It was a pretty funny episode and I LOL'd at ManRay wanting more krabby patties and having his temper Thanks for giving your thoughts.

PNest

[7]Oct 18, 2012
    • level: 10

Gary's new toy: i really enjoyed this episode. to me, its about how obsession leads to lose of a friend or someone close, and gary's cat like nature gets the better of him. sometimes i feel like these spongebob episodes offer a more psycology feeling. still, episode wqas funny, best part was patrick with the toys XD

the other episode: to long to type. but man i loved this episode. ive been waiting for planton to team up with a mm and bb villian since season 3 and i wished it was the dirty bubble but manray was better. his lazy attitude was funny and it was great to see mm sad voice actor died :/ RIP. but i loved the episode. great job

YellowRaven2715

[8]Dec 30, 2012
    • level: 7
    I hate Gary's New Toy because the writers made a bad image of Gary. I think they should stop making Gary episodes because 80% of all Gary episodes involve him being hurt. Gary abuse is worse than Squidward abuse!

Super Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go: 8.5/10