We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Episode Discussion: The Snowball Effect

What do you think?

clapmaster

[21]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 20
    Also I liked it when Plankton was thinking about using the snow for his evil plans
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PokeSponge123

[22]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 20
    clapmaster wrote:
    Also I liked it when Plankton was thinking about using the snow for his evil plans

Too bad the snow's bigger than him

bob_ball

[23]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 13
    i loved this episode. that's why i just voted for it in the worst episode ever contest.

sorry to get a little off topic, but i noticed how many of these were made yesterdat and how many reasons why we love certain character threads were made today. whats tomorrow, compare and communicate day?

tvfan95

[24]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 17
    bob_ball wrote:
    i loved this episode. that's why i just voted for it in the worst episode ever contest.

sorry to get a little off topic, but i noticed how many of these were made yesterdat and how many reasons why we love certain character threads were made today. whats tomorrow, compare and communicate day?
    We need games back!

bob_ball

[25]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 13
    tvfan95 wrote:
    bob_ball wrote:

We need games back!

well there is a games thread, we can always go there. although i understand that it takes longer to get to the games thread when we use to have easy access at this forum

tvfan95

[26]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 17
    bob_ball wrote:
    tvfan95 wrote:
    bob_ball wrote:

We need games back!

well there is a games thread, we can always go there. although i understand that it takes longer to get to the games thread when we use to have easy access at this forum
    Ya, but there's SO many different shows that what are the chances a SpongeBob game will stay on the front page?

ilovejn

[27]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 9

This episode was funny! My favorite quote was:

PATRICK: I was trying to tell to that I was choking on snow but the snow turned to water so I drank all the water now I'm better.

SQUIDWARD: Facinating.