We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

characters you'd like to return to SS

ollibot284

[1]Apr 18, 2012
    • level: 9

are there any characters you'd like them to bring back? Some characters I want are: flats, reg, that salesman from chocolate with nuts, bubblebass, nat don the whale, stanley, and the strangler

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tigerdude22

[2]Apr 19, 2012
    • level: 43
    ollibot284 wrote:

are there any characters you'd like them to bring back? Some characters I want are: flats, reg, that salesman from chocolate with nuts, bubblebass, nat don the whale, stanley, and the strangler

They have brought back Bubble Bass in the episode "Plankton's Good Eye". I don't know if you've seen that episode or not but he does return in that episode after so long and it was awesome

Characters I would like to see returning... Hmm, I would LOVE to see Scooter return to the show but he died in "Bubble Buddy" unless they bring him back in an episode where he visits as a spirit. that would be neat

PNest

[3]Apr 21, 2012
    • level: 10

bubble bass came back a few eisodes ago. you know who id want to see? for the heck of it, that guy from the hash slinging slasher episode, the fish who wanted the job. i feel like hed have a funny storyline