We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

"Bumper to Bumper" Episode Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 43

POST HERE for your opinion of the SpongeBob episode "Bumper to Bumper".

I actually kinda wish that Nickelodeon waited til November 25 to air this episode along with "Little Yellow Book" so that way we can have 2 11-minute episodes and NOT one which kinda makes this year suck. I thought last year was better but they aired 4 11-minute episodes so yeah but I'm not complaining... at least there's a SpongeBob episode.

I was honestly NOT looking forward to this episode because it sounded like another Mrs. Puff being a HUGE jerk and was worried I would hate it but it was WAY better than I expected. The episode was actually awesome and funny too. I'm glad how Mrs. Puff actually made an attempt to be a boating teacher. I didn't like the ending though and I saw it coming too. Wow!!! why can't SpongeBob just have boating license starting from here? I would've LOVED that completely but no... writers just had to ruin the ending. It would've been a 10 out of 10 but because of the ending it gets a......................................

9.5 out of 10 as my final score

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Copper40

[2]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 12
    I was really angry when that cop ripped up Spongebob's License. What a jerk.

tigerdude22

[3]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 43
    Copper40 wrote:
    I completely agree with you 100'% :/

PIGGYDOOM

[5]Nov 30, 2012
    • level: 8
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    Copper40 wrote:
    I completely agree with you 100'% :/

Even though if Spongebob ever does get his License one day the series will end. Because during the whole series he's been trying to get his License (Which is probably his goal).