We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

aren't some of your reviews too harsh on season 4?

thndrbndr

[21]May 10, 2006
    • level: 7
    Okay i'm one of the people that gave season four a bad review and ill admit i exagerated alot with the low score i gave but i was just rally annoyed by how much they changed around the show. By the standards of most other cartoons, the pisodes are pretty good but to the standards of a gdreat show like spongebob thy're not 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schoolsucks2005

[22]May 10, 2006
    • level: 11

thndrbndr wrote:
    Okay i'm one of the people that gave season four a bad review and ill admit i exagerated alot with the low score i gave but i was just rally annoyed by how much they changed around the show. By the standards of most other cartoons, the pisodes are pretty good but to the standards of a gdreat show like spongebob thy're not 

I've seen a few season 4 episodes, and wasn't really impressed. The episode "Squidbob Tentaclepants" was really stupid and probably the worst Spongebob episode ever!

Noteldnep

[23]May 11, 2006
    • level: 16
    Every episode so far in Season 4 is good if you take out "Good Neighbor" and "Dunces and Dragons".

Spongefan890

[24]May 11, 2006
    • level: 7
    Every show has a downfall every now and then. Season 4 so far is improving because they're actually adding real funny and new gags. Im sure Karate Island will be just as good as the previous Season 4 episodes.