We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

"Are You Happy Now?/Planet of the Jellyfish" Episode Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 43

POST your opinions on the new SB episodes "Are You Happy Now?" and "Planet of the Jellyfish" HERE please!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tigerdude22

[2]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 43
    I really enjoyed both of the episodes.

I loved "Are You Happy Now?" even though there was no need for that because Squidward has had many happiest moments but he can't remember obvioiusly. So yeah, even though this episode didn't need to be made, I really loved it and it was funny and original all the way through.

I really liked "Planet of the Jellyfish", it was actually better than I expected but it didn't look like it would be that good of an episode but I was WRONG. In my opinon at least, it was awesome and pretty funny. The ending was predictable but oh well

Are You Happy Now?: 10/10
    Planet of the Jellyfish: 9.5/10

fsaenz0125

[3]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 23
    In my opinion, they're both superb.

Are you happy now?: Plot here was interesting, but the episode got dragged after Squidward couldn't find a happy moment.

Planet of the Jellyfish: Great storyline, but a few parts was a little boring and the ending was just weird.

I'd give them both a 9 out of 10.

spongegirl1029

[4]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 16

Both episodes were great

PNest

[5]Apr 3, 2012
    • level: 10

Both these episodes were..just fantastic

are u happy now: great plot. simple ending.

i loved how spongebob tried to help squidward but he DID have many happy moments (band geeks) the best parts have to be when you think squidward is commiting suicide ut he didnt XD thats the old spongebob i know and love when they go the extra mile.

this episode gets a (A grade)

Planet of the jellyfish: this was the best one and so far one of the best Season 8 episodes.

Spongebob and sandy try to save their friends from a crazy jellycreature! great creppy plot (ending was DUH you saw it coming but thats why its a great edning) simple and gross. i love the cliffhanger joke at the end with patrick. funny as hell. but this episode proves the old spongebob is coming back so i reccoment this episode soo much. its great and funny and action packed! this one gets a A+ grade!

oh and HOLD THE MAYO!

YellowRaven2715

[6]Dec 30, 2012
    • level: 7
    PNest wrote:

Both these episodes were..just fantastic

are u happy now: great plot. simple ending.

i loved how spongebob tried to help squidward but he DID have many happy moments (band geeks) the best parts have to be when you think squidward is commiting suicide ut he didnt XD thats the old spongebob i know and love when they go the extra mile.

this episode gets a (A grade)

Planet of the jellyfish: this was the best one and so far one of the best Season 8 episodes.

Spongebob and sandy try to save their friends from a crazy jellycreature! great creppy plot (ending was DUH you saw it coming but thats why its a great edning) simple and gross. i love the cliffhanger joke at the end with patrick. funny as hell. but this episode proves the old spongebob is coming back so i reccoment this episode soo much. its great and funny and action packed! this one gets a A+ grade!

oh and HOLD THE MAYO!

Bot episodes were good. Especially Are You Happy Now because I want Squidward to suffer greatly!

CarlieNye0

[7]Jun 28, 2013
    • level: 3

I don't really like Are you happy now, but Planet of the Jellyfish was an awesome episode. I loved the fact that Sandy was in this episode. The little tickle scene between her and Spongebob was so cute.

YellowRaven2715

[8]May 19, 2014
    • level: 7
    CarlieNye0 wrote:

I don't really like Are you happy now, but Planet of the Jellyfish was an awesome episode. I loved the fact that Sandy was in this episode. The little tickle scene between her and Spongebob was so cute.

I know. I wish the love of my life will do the same thing to me.