We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

"A SquarePants Family Vacation" Episode Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Nov 11, 2011
    • level: 43

I thought that this special was excellent. Happy Veterans' Day!!!

POST HERE for your opinions!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrCellophane1

[2]Nov 11, 2011
    • level: 7

Sorry, I didn't think any of the episodes this week were good at all. I agree the SpongeBob is startingredeem its self this season, but this felt like more ofthe same crap they have been doing since season 4. I will admit that Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation had its moments, but they were not enough to redeem this week.

Don't get me wrong - I love SpongeBob, but these specials had potential that they used none of and it turned out to be a week of sub-par episodes leading to an overhyped special.

tigerdude22

[3]Nov 11, 2011
    • level: 43
    MrCellophane1 wrote:

Sorry, I didn't think any of the episodes this week were good at all. I agree the SpongeBob is startingredeem its self this season, but this felt like more ofthe same crap they have been doing since season 4. I will admit that Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation had its moments, but they were not enough to redeem this week.

Don't get me wrong - I love SpongeBob, but these specials had potential that they used none of and it turned out to be a week of sub-par episodes leading to an overhyped special.

It's okay if you didn't like it, everyone has their own opinions!!!

pajoe

[4]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 6
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    MrCellophane1 wrote:

It's okay if you didn't like it, everyone has their own opinions!!!

Yeah I did'nt like it ether.

YellowRaven2715

[5]Apr 16, 2015
    • level: 7
    I liked it because while this was airing, I was crying and Patricia was comforting me. I felt really happy while watching this episode.