We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

A new episode called "It's a wonderful life"

iheartperry

[21]Dec 24, 2009
    • level: 8
    spongebobfan200 wrote:
    TV2COOL wrote:

actaully i thought of the episode by myself. spongebobs annoyance pushes everyone too far and before spongebob goes to sleep, he wishes he didnt exist and than after he goes to sleep, his guardian angel wakes him up and takes him to bikini bottom without his existance.

GARY - without spongebob to keep gary in the house, hes been getting out more and has been friendly to the whole town that he became mayor of bikini bottom,

PATRICK - without spongebob to goof around with him, patrick was able to make something of himself, in the episode chocolate with nuts we learn that squidward subscribes to fancy living digest magazine, and patrick is a model for that magazine and hes on the cover and he made so much money that instead of living in his rock he lives in a mansion thats brown like his rock.

SQUIDWARD - without spongebob to annoy him, hes been able to practice his clarinet in peace and he got so good that he got a clarinet carrer and his album went platinum and instead of living in a tiki, he lives in a mansion too and its blue like his tiki so its just squidward and patrick who are neighbors and they both have mansions and squidward also has a full head of hair cause his baldness came from stress and the stress came from spongebob so without him squidward has a full head of hair.

MR. KRABS - without spongebob to goof around at work and talk to and adore the patties, krabs got another fry cook, one that was more reliable and finished faster and since squidward has a career in clarinet playing, krabs had to get another cashier, one that wasnt as miserable as squidward and krabs made so much money that he made his restaurant fancier and called it chez la krab and he also lives in a mansion instead of an anchor and his mansion is red.

SANDY - without spongebob to goof off at her treedome and try doing karate with her while working on experiments, a lot of people were impressed at sandys inventions that she got offered a teaching job at a private school and shes now a science teacher at a private school.

PLANKTON - since mr. krabs has a fancier restaurant and is serving fancier food than krabby patties, plankton decided to give up stealing the recipe and had the chum bucket replaced by a hotel called bikini towers so plankton owns a fancy hotel and hes not microscopic size, hes the same size as everyone else and karens not a computer, shes a female plankton and they live in the suite of the hotel.

MRS. PUFF - without spongebob around to fail her boating class too many times which made her look like a bad teacher, she only had students that passed on the first try and the school board was so impressed that she got promoted to teach boating at a private school which is the same school sandys teaching science at so theyre actually colleagues.

after spongebob gets emotional over seeing everyone successful without him, he wakes up and sees that it was only a dream and when he shares his dream with everyone else he tells them that he'll leave bikini bottom so they can be successful like they were in his dream about his nonexistance and squidward gets syked about that but mr krabs stops him and tells him that hes not interested in having a fancy restaurant or a mansion, hes glad to have him as an employee but just be more reliable and less goofy and patrick tells him that hes not too crazy about modeling for a magazine anyway and that all he needs is a best friend and sandy tells him that she enjoys karate, just not while shes doing inventions and tells spongebob to just tone it down and squidward doesnt have anything to say, hes just bored as always and patrick starts to wonder what bikini bottom would be like without his existance too and the episode ends.

NOTE: i thought of this episode a while ago and got the idea from the fairly oddparents episode its a wonderful life where jorgan shows timmy dimsdale without his existance.

Great episode idea. But Sandy would actually be gone without Spongebob. Remember the episodes Texas and Chimps Ahoy?
    yea your right about that. also remember, suction cup symphony? without spongebob and patrick being all retarded, he wouldn't have been a success.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RalphWiggumFan

[22]Dec 25, 2009
    • level: 14

tweenboy wrote:
    RalphWiggumFan wrote:
    I'm thinking some guest star playing an angel fish or something should be the guardian angel. Anybody got any ideas for that guest star?
    Beyonce`,that would be sexy sweet!She aleady appeared in Wow wow wubzzy!

I like it.

TV2COOL

[23]Dec 25, 2009
    • level: 15
    spongebob wishes he was never born because everyone got annoyed and cranky at him which made him feel unwanted and his guardian angel would look exactly like spongebob but shorter with angel wings and the angel would be voiced by tom kenny who does the voice of spongebob.

TV2COOL

[24]Dec 25, 2009
    no, no guest star plays an angel fish, spongebobs angel looks exactly like him but shorter with wings and the angel is voiced by tom kenny whos voices spongebob too.

Boolia

[25]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 23
    I already did a Fanfic on this idea called 'It's a Spongy Life'. It was my first ever story I ever posted on Fanfiction!

P.S.The FOP episode somebody talked about, it's called 'It's a Wishful Life'.

tweenboy

[26]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    TV2COOL wrote:
    spongebob wishes he was never born because everyone got annoyed and cranky at him which made him feel unwanted and his guardian angel would look exactly like spongebob but shorter with angel wings and the angel would be voiced by tom kenny who does the voice of spongebob.

The problem with an episode lik this is hat it happened basically in whobot whatpants.Only diffrnc ia spb gets amnsia and the whole him being mayor thing.

TV2COOL

[27]Dec 28, 2009
    thats totally different. in whobob whatpants, spongebob is still in existance and everyone still knows him but in the episode i made up, spongebobs existance never happened, so thats totally different. also in whobob whatpants, mr krabs never fired spongebob, so he didnt bother getting another fry cook cause he didnt wanna replace spongebob and thats one of the causes for the havok and in the episode i made up, since spongebob never existed, mr krabs has a different fry cook whos just as good.

webizoid345

[28]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 16

I have a feeling this forum will be locked....

tweenboy

[29]Dec 29, 2009
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?

webizoid345

[30]Dec 30, 2009
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?
    Because most forums like this are locked...

futuramarama

[31]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 37
    webizoid345 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?

Most forums like what..?

tweenboy

[32]Dec 30, 2009
    webizoid345 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?

yeah webbie,whats your problem?They should lock the fuc@@@@ Degrassi forums.

iheartperry

[33]Dec 31, 2009
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?
    dont talk to webbie like tht.

webizoid345

[34]Dec 31, 2009
    iheartperry wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?
    dont talk to webbie like that.
    thanks, Iheartperry, what I'm talking about is ones that are made that don't seem to go on forever, like Best episode ever game go on for a long time,and still does.
    Edited on 12/31/2009 12:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

iheartperry

[35]Dec 31, 2009
    webizoid345 wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?
    dont talk to webbie like that.
    thanks, Iheartperry, what I'm talking about is ones that are made that don't seem to go on forever, like Best episode ever game go on for a long time,and still does.
    yeah i agree with you...these threads are like played. we should make some new ones and stop bringing back the old ones. no offense to the person that created this thread tho.

tweenboy

[36]Dec 31, 2009
    iheartperry wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?
    Im mnot insulting him,im justasking him whats the problem and i stated a forum that should be locked Degrassi.Regardls,i think this forum dos need to shape up,to many wast threads and thrades that are brought back from the past and thbreads that go on forever.

iheartperry

[37]Dec 31, 2009
    tweenboy wrote:
    iheartperry wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    webizoid345 wrote:

Why would you say that?
    Im mnot insulting him,im justasking him whats the problem and i stated a forum that should be locked Degrassi.Regardls,i think this forum dos need to shape up,to many wast threads and thrades that are brought back from the past and thbreads that go on forever.
    yeah this is true. btw i saw the ad for the ep when SB finds a new "friend" for Gary. looks interesting.

futuramarama

[38]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 37
    Why bring in a random shows' forum? Obviously the way you worded it people would think you were insulting that other user

iheartperry

[39]Jan 1, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    Why bring in a random shows' forum? Obviously the way you worded it people would think you were insulting that other user
    Right??

TV2COOL

[40]Jan 13, 2010

ive been thinking, if spongebob just saw everyone happy without his existance, hed be forever crushed, so i thought of consequences to everyone being a success without his existance.

GARY: he may be mayor, but hes very lonely and the one thing he wants that he doesnt have is a companion and thats what spongebob always gave him, a companion, so thats something that filled the void in gary's heart.

PATRICK: he may be a success as a fancy living digest magazine model, but since hes the number one model, hes to busy to have time for himself and he cant get any privacy and he doesnt have any friends to play with and when he did need a friend to play with, spongebob was always there but without him, patricks just a busy magazine model without friends and privacy.

SQUIDWARD: all of his life long dreams are all accomplished so hes just stuck in his mansion bored to death without any excitement and spongebob annoying him all the time is the number one thing that kept squidward from being so bored.

SANDY: she loves to do karate in her spare time but no ones interested in doing karate with her so shes stuck doing karate with herself because the only one who ever did karate with her was spongebob but without him, she has no one to do karate with.

MR. KRABS: because he got so loaded with a swimming pool full of money from his fancy restaurant, he lost his greed over collecting money, so now hes completely bored because his greed over money is what kept him excited all the time.

PLANKTON: stealing mr krabs formula wasnt just his goal, its also what gave him excitement, so with the formula gone because of the fancy restaurant, planktons just plain bored and even his successful hotel business isnt keeping him happy.

MRS. PUFF: because she got so successful in teaching without spongebobs existance, everyone in bikini bottom has their drivers licenses, so the school board let her go and now she cant find any other way to make money so she lost her house because she couldnt pay her bills since shes out of a job, so spongebob failing her class so many times and annoying the other students is what kept her in teaching.

those are the consequences of spongebob not existing and spongebob learns that they may be successful without him but they dont have much happiness either so thats one thing that made spongebob very important and hes happy ti be back in existance and promises to be less annoying to everyone.