We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

[x] Official iCarly Create Your Own Episodes Thread [x]

TeemerDJ

[21]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 12

Disney Channel Crossovers

iLove Hannah Montana:

Freddie's cousin, Miley's in-town for the big Hannah Montana concert, but Carly, Sam and Freddie walk in on Miley getting dressed as Hannah Montana. They decide to blackmail her to eitherdo the webshow or they will tell her secret.

iPledge Allegiance:

The President comes to town and Carly and her friends want to get a shot of him for iCarly and they get the help of Cory Baxter to do it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThereGoesHalo3

[22]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 32
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:

Episode 12 - iDance to Orchestra

Sam, Freddie and Carly join the orchestra. Thinking of an idea, Carly and her friends open up an orchestra show on iCarly. When they allow an iCarly fan to join in the orchestra she plans to mess up and pull on pranks on the webshow to make iCarly miserable. Sam finds out, and no one believes her so she tries to stop her evil plans.

Episode 13 - iKnow You Got That Spirit Somewhere

It's Christmas time, and Carly, Freddie and Sam are perparing for a holly jolly webepisode of iCarly. When Carly, Freddie and Sam finds out that Miss. Briggs ain't in the holiday spirit, so she shows her the holiday spirit for the webepisode of iCarly. When a blackout strikes, things don't go that well.

Episode 14 - iThink She'll Make It

Miss. Briggs is about to try out for American Idol. When Carly has a vision that Miss. Briggs messes up and her whole life turns into catasphore. Carly must try to talk to Miss. Briggs about the situation, and then she gets stuck in Miss. Briggs singing act with Simon, Randy and Paula. Sam and Freddie must fill in for Carly on iCarly, and they show how things go on the American Idol set. When things get ugly, Sam and Freddie need to find a distraction.

Episode 12 is now renamed to "iCarly Wants Orchestra"

ThereGoesHalo3

[23]Nov 18, 2007

SEASON 1 EPISODE LIST

1. iPilot

2. iNeed Drake Bell

3. iHate Miss. Briggs

4. iAm Not Bossy

5. iLove Danny

6. iWant to the Meet the Queen

7. iDon't Like Sam's Boyfriend

8. iWish Upona Star

9. iAnd Spencer

10. iCan't Say That

11. iWill Date Nevel

12. iCarly Wants Orchestra

13. iKnow You Got That Spirit Somewhere

14.iThink She'll Make It

15.iWanna Stop the Bullies

16. iSee This Shall Be Hard

SEASON 2 EPISODE LIST

17. iLearned There Is No Heart In Cardboard

When Carly & Sam get into arguement, the minute before iCarly begins, Sam is forced to quit iCarly. When Carly doesn't need Sam anymore, she finds out that iCarly can't go on without her. Carly gets Freddie to make a cardboard Sam to replace the real Sam. But, then Carly finds out there is no true heart in cardboard and things go wrong, when the cardboard becomes a robot, after it gets messed up with Spencer's robot chip.

18. iOnly Want What Was Mine

It's Carly's birthday, and Freddie gives Carly, a lucky necklace for iCarly. After using the lucky necklace for iCarly, Carly misplaces her necklace and she says sorry to Freddie. Freddie feels alright. When the lucky necklace is accutally in Carly's new purse (whom Spencer gave to her), it drops out and Nevel finds it. Nevel won't give Carly's necklace back, after Carly finds out that he had it, unless Nevelocity has a big advertizement on iCarly.

19. iLive For Hogs

It's Pet Week on iCarly, and Carly decides to open up a new segement. The segement is called weLove Pets. When the zookeeper accidentally brings in a hog, Carly can either keep it or leave it. Carly keeps the hog, but then it messes up her house, including the iCarly set. What will Carly do with the hog, 15 minutes before iCarly begin. After getting down ideas, Carly becomes a female hog that attracts the hog from the zoo, and accidentally Carly starts flirting with the hog, and it gets taped on iCarly by accident on Freddie. The next day, Carly gets humlinated at school, and her friends must find a way to stop the foolingness.

thesuitelife44

[24]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 13
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:

SEASON 1 EPISODE LIST

1. iPilot

2. iNeed Drake Bell

3. iHate Miss. Briggs

4. iAm Not Bossy

5. iLove Danny

8. iWish Upona Star

9. iAnd Spencer

10. iCan't Say That

11. iWill Date Nevel

14.iThink She'll Make It

SEASON 2 EPISODE LIST

When Carly & Sam get into arguement, the minute before iCarly begins, Sam is forced to quit iCarly. When Carly doesn't need Sam anymore, she finds out that iCarly can't go on without her. Carly gets Freddie to make a cardboard Sam to replace the real Sam. But, then Carly finds out there is no true heart in cardboard and things go wrong, when the cardboard becomes a robot, after it gets messed up with Spencer's robot chip.

It's Carly's birthday, and Freddie gives Carly, a lucky necklace for iCarly. After using the lucky necklace for iCarly, Carly misplaces her necklace and she says sorry to Freddie. Freddie feels alright. When the lucky necklace is accutally in Carly's new purse (whom Spencer gave to her), it drops out and Nevel finds it. Nevel won't give Carly's necklace back, after Carly finds out that he had it, unless Nevelocity has a big advertizement on iCarly.

19. iLive For Hogs

It's Pet Week on iCarly, and Carly decides to open up a new segement. The segement is called weLove Pets. When the zookeeper accidentally brings in a hog, Carly can either keep it or leave it. Carly keeps the hog, but then it messes up her house, including the iCarly set. What will Carly do with the hog, 15 minutes before iCarly begin. After getting down ideas, Carly becomes a female hog that attracts the hog from the zoo, and accidentally Carly starts flirting with the hog, and it gets taped on iCarly by accident on Freddie. The next day, Carly gets humlinated at school, and her friends must find a way to stop the foolingness.

dude, you didnt even count everybody else's episodes. its not just about yours.

lovejoy232

[25]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 12

iMadeaFriend

Carly has a new friend named Jessica. She's all nice & sweet to Carly when they're alone, but she's mean when they're with other people. Carly doesn't realize this, but Sam does. Sam must find a way to make Carly realize it.

ThereGoesHalo3

[26]Nov 19, 2007
    thesuitelife44 wrote:
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:

SEASON 1 EPISODE LIST

1. iPilot

2. iNeed Drake Bell

3. iHate Miss. Briggs

4. iAm Not Bossy

5. iLove Danny

8. iWish Upona Star

9. iAnd Spencer

10. iCan't Say That

11. iWill Date Nevel

14.iThink She'll Make It

SEASON 2 EPISODE LIST

19. iLive For Hogs

dude, you didnt even count everybody else's episodes. its not just about yours.

This is my own SHOW, I am supposed to count everyone else's, because I thought I was doing my own episodes, since its' called Create Your OWN Episodes?

ThereGoesHalo3

[27]Nov 19, 2007

20. iThought We Were Friends (Pt. 1)

Sam and Carly stop being friends, and iCarly goes wrong.

21. iThought We Were Friends (Pt. 2)

Sam and Carly stop being friends, and iCarly goes wrong.

22. iFeel Freddie Thinks This Is A Joke

When iCarly starts losing viewers cauz of Freddie's ridicilousness, he is fired off iCarly.

23. iBattle for the Right

Another webshow beats iCarly to the top, and Carly wants her webshow to bop to the top.

JusticeLeaguer

[28]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 61
    You're episodes aren't that good. They're ok... Some are really just not good on plot line. I do love most of the title's though.

Sigeria

[29]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:

Episode 16 - iSee This Shall Be Hard (SEASON FINALE)

iCarly gets expected to a record deal by Yomumma (Yo-Moo-Ma), and they get a trip all the way to Norway. Carly, Sam and Freddie are so excited, until they find out Freddie doesn't need to be in the webshow anymore. Carly and Sam must choose between 9000 million fans or Freddie.

Would you mind if I make a fanfic out of this? I would change a few things, but the orginal idea was yours, so I thought I would ask.

ThereGoesHalo3

[30]Nov 20, 2007
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    You're episodes aren't that good. They're ok... Some are really just not good on plot line. I do love most of the title's though.

I accutally figured that out, I can't use the same episodes again, it would be lame it's very hard to figure out episodes though. Like in the Wizards of Waverly Place forum, I got to 100 episodes, but I couldn't figure of anymore. I'm sorry, but thank you for your opinion, I'll think about that.
    Sigeria wrote:
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:

Episode 16 - iSee This Shall Be Hard (SEASON FINALE)

iCarly gets expected to a record deal by Yomumma (Yo-Moo-Ma), and they get a trip all the way to Norway. Carly, Sam and Freddie are so excited, until they find out Freddie doesn't need to be in the webshow anymore. Carly and Sam must choose between 9000 million fans or Freddie.

Would you mind if I make a fanfic out of this? I would change a few things, but the orginal idea was yours, so I thought I would ask.

That would be awesome, go ahead!

ThereGoesHalo3

[31]Nov 20, 2007

Carlymatic, Neveltratic!

Nickelodeon is bursting out with Carly and Nevel! It's two brand new episodes, with you know who! Nevel! Look out for an iCarly marathon, then catch 2 brand new episodes featuring Nevel! What will Nevel do next?

Episode 24 - iNever Said I Liked Nevel

When Sam and Freddie hear rumors, they plan to tell Carly that she likes Nevel. Carly wants an iCarly episode that she means she hates Nevel. But when everyone is at the Nevelocity Chat, they are all chatting about Carly and Nevel's relationship. Carly must get her viewers back, to see what she really thinks of Nevel.

Episode 25 - iDream of the Little Jerk

When Carly has a bad day, she has a nightmare about a webshow named iNevel, and iCarly becomes lame.

NOTE: This must be one stupid event, but please I'm not trying to make fun of Nickelodeon by putting in a useless event. Thanks for reading!

PinayGirl712

[32]Nov 21, 2007

6. "iMight Be President"

Sam, Freddie, and Carly all run for class president. Carly is in the lead, then Sam, then Freddie. Freddie wants Carly and Sam to quit so he can win, because he has barely won anything in his life. When they refuse, Freddie quits iCarly. Could it be the end?

7. "iLove Seattle"

Carly and Spencer's dad comes back home to visit. He told Carly and Spencer that he got an offer to move to San Diego, California. But, Carly and Spencer like it in Seattle, and if they move, iCarly will be no more. Will they move onto San Diego?

8. "iAm Sick"

Jeremy (AKA Germy), Freddie, Carly, and Sam join band class at their school. They find out that they all have to sit next to him. When Germy accidentally sneezes on Carly, she becomes sick, and she cannot do the show. What can they do?

Edited on 11/24/2007 9:01am
    Edited 2 total times.

PinayGirl712

[33]Nov 21, 2007

9. "iMight Be Discovered"

Carly does a school play. She doesn't know that there are talent scouts in the audience, and they offer her a recording contract. They have also noticed that she has her own web show. So, they make a special contract saying that she cannot do iCarly, anymore. Now, she mustdecide between a recording contract and iCarly. What will she choose?

Edited on 11/24/2007 9:01am

PinayGirl712

[34]Nov 21, 2007

10."iNew Year"

Carly, Sam, Freddie and Spencer got tickets on a plane to New York City. They check in at a hotel which is twelve floors high, got a really good suite on the second floor, tried to shoot iCarly, but can't because Lewbert's twin brother, Stewart, runs the hotel. And lives there. Stewart knows about their web show. What they don't know is, Stewart's suite is right next to theirs.Stewart will not allow them to shoot iCarly, because they might use too much electricity and all of the power might go out. Carly, Sam, Freddie and Spencer check out to move to another hotel, but, Rubert, which is Lewbert and Stewart's cousin, owns the other hotel. Will it be the end for iCarly?

Edited on 11/24/2007 9:02am
    Edited 2 total times.

ThereGoesHalo3

[35]Nov 21, 2007

SEASON 1 EPISODE LIST

1. iPilot

2. iNeed Drake Bell

3. iHate Miss. Briggs

4. iAm Not Bossy

5. iLove Danny

8. iWish Upona Star

9. iAnd Spencer

10. iCan't Say That

11. iWill Date Nevel

14.iThink She'll Make It

SEASON 2 EPISODE LIST

17. iLearned There Is Not Heart in Cardboard

19. iLive for Hogs

20. iThought We Were Friends (Pt. 1)

21. iThought We Were Friends (Pt. 2)

22. iFeel Freddie Thinks This is A Joke

23. iBattle for the Right

24. iNever Said I Like Nevel

25. iDream of the Little Jerk

26. iNow Know, I'm Mexican

When Carly finds out that she is mexican,Spencer is not her real brother. Carly, Sam and Freddie find Carly's real brother but it happens to be their teacher's son. When Carly has to move in with Mr. Matroil's family, she must say goodbye to Spencer, so she does a webshow of saying goodbye. When the Matroil's see the webshow, they figure out that Carly can stay.

NOTE: I used plots from "iWanna Stay with Spencer"

27. iSing on the Highway

It's the High School Musical happening, and Carly and her friends are having a musical episode of iCarly.

CandyGirl62

[36]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 4

iLove Christmas

Christmas is coming up and Carly is getting suspicious because Spencer is acting really weird and the what he is doing is working on a special present which is a scrapbook with pictures of her and special letter which says how much she means to him and he is going crazy making it.Meanwhile Carly is getting ready for her relatives to come for the holidays and she is making a special iCarly show where she and Sam decorate a christmas tree, jump into a pool of egggnog and watch videos of kids doing something related to christmas. Then on Christmas eve Spencer drove to the store to buy some eggnog and on the way he gets in an car accident and while Carly is waiting for the eggnog the hospital calls and they told her about the accident so she hurried to the hospital but the buses weren't driving so she asked freddie's mom so they got in the car and they went but half way the car broke down so Carly took the chance and ran all the way and when she got there she saw Spencer with a broken leg and bruises all over his face.Then she tsarted to crying and hugged him then the doctor told them he would be okay and could go home then they called someone from the family and when they got home everyone was there with presents and all then spencer gave her the present and she loved then everything turned out all right.

The End

PinayGirl712

[37]Nov 22, 2007

11. "iQuit"

Freddie wants to be noticed on the show more often. So, he asks Carly if he could be in front of the camera more and have his own segments. But, when this happens, iCarly loses most of their viewers. Carly and Sam get mad at Freddie, and he quits. Now, Carly and sam must find a way to get Freddie back.

PinayGirl712

[38]Nov 22, 2007

12. "iMight Be Held Back"

Carly gets really bad grades in the last quarter of school, and she is not able to graduate by only one credit. She fears that she will not be able to gradudate the eighth grade and move on to high school. What will she do?

PinayGirl712

[39]Nov 22, 2007

13. "iLove Art"

Spencer makes a sculputer made of the items around the house. He didn't notice that he used the camera that Freddie uses for iCarly, and they are not able to do the show. Carly, Sam, and Freddie get mad at Spencer because they arenow losing their viewers. Now, Spencer has to make it up to them. What will he do?

Edited on 11/24/2007 9:03am

ThereGoesHalo3

[40]Nov 22, 2007

28. iGot the Jonases [SEASON TWO FINALE]

Carly will do anything to get the Jonases on iCarly.

Show Guide; SEASON 1; 16 EPISODES - SEASON 2; 12 EPISODES