We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Who is best singer?

Who do you think is the best actress/singer from the iCarly universe?

Zwingli4

[1]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 16

Personally I think McCurdy has the best singing voice. Cosgrove and Justice don't sound bad by any means butMiss McCurdy has a much more distinctive voice, with a nice rich deep tonal quality. I'm still not sure which one, though, will pull a Gwyneth Paltrow and start an entirely new career as a singer. That may have as much to do with luck as talent imho.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[2]Apr 25, 2011
    I'll vote for Victoria, but honestly, I've never heard Jennette sing. Miranda should just stick to acting, though.

hurr05

[3]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 10

Well..I voted for Jennette, but I think her and Victoria are equal. Miranda...no. Stick to acting.

RomanZolanski

[4]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 12
    Honeslty, I want Jennette to guest star on Glee. LOL, for real.

vanillacupcakes

[5]Apr 25, 2011

I don't think they should be compared like that, because each of their styles are pretty different. It's not that they're necessarily "better", but they have a style that I like. I think all of them have improved and gotten better. I personally like Jennette, but I love all of their music. I swear I have too much music from Miranda, Jennette, and the Victorious cast in my iPod. Ohhh guilty pleasures.

Can I vote for other?? I think Aria Wallace(Mandy) is the most talented musician out of iCarly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wUVaILAaTw

Edited on 04/25/2011 6:21pm

frontman19

[6]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 14

I voted for Jennette, although Victoria's voice is pretty good too.

EDIT: But wow, Aria Wallace is pretty good at the piano. Pretty good voice too.

Edited on 04/25/2011 7:02pm

teenj12

[7]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 26
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

I don't think they should be compared like that, because each of their styles are pretty different. It's not that they're necessarily "better", but they have a style that I like. I think all of them have improved and gotten better. I personally like Jennette, but I love all of their music. I swear I have too much music from Miranda, Jennette, and the Victorious cast in my iPod. Ohhh guilty pleasures.

Can I vote for other?? I think Aria Wallace(Mandy) is the most talented musician out of iCarly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wUVaILAaTw

That was seriously beautifully! The song title was a good play on "Happily Ever After" .

hurr05

[8]Apr 25, 2011

I'm gonna vote for Jerry Trainor here. Remember in the one where they had to find the chicks?

Spencer (stuck in the vent): "I bet my money on a bobtail nag.........bobtail nag...."

teenj12

[9]Apr 25, 2011
    I'm gonna vote Victoria. She gives more power when singing. I haven't heard Jennette.

marcdragicevic

[10]Apr 25, 2011
    • level: 21
    hurr05 wrote:

I'm gonna vote for Jerry Trainor here. Remember in the one where they had to find the chicks?

Spencer (stuck in the vent): "I bet my money on a bobtail nag.........bobtail nag...."

Haha, I remember that.

vanillacupcakes

[11]Apr 25, 2011

You guys...listen to all three live before voting or making judgements. Miranda's worst performance while jumping up and down does not count as listening. I don't really mind if she isn't your favorite, but some haven't even heard Jennette sing yet. Plus I like promoting Nickelodeon kids if you haven't noticed already(but I bet you have).

Jennette "Not That Far Away"

Victoria "Oh Darling"(cover)

Miranda "About You Now"

teenj12

[12]Apr 25, 2011
    Miranda Cosgrove has nooooo votes :O .

hurr05

[13]Apr 26, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    ...because she's all auto-tuned.

pscf3

[14]Apr 26, 2011
    That's why I did vote for her.

hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    ...because she's all auto-tuned.

Zwingli4

[15]Apr 26, 2011

UR right I should have included Aria Wallace, but I never heard her sing. In my defense Nickelodeon shows music videos of Jenette, Miranda, and Victoria all the time, but I've never seen one of Aria's. Well, that's the trouble with the minor supporting actors--they get shuffled to the back of the line!

Edited on 04/26/2011 3:06pm

hurr05

[16]Apr 26, 2011

Zwingli4 wrote:

UR right I should have included Aria Wallace, but I never heard her sing. In my defense Nickelodeon shows music videos of Jenette, Miranda, and Victoria all the time, but I've never seen one of Aria's. Well, that's the trouble with the minor supporting actors--they get shuffled to the back of the line!

and THIS is why Jennette is so peeved about her music vid that aired for like a milli-second on nick.

Zwingli4

[17]Apr 26, 2011

RomanZolanski wrote:
    Honeslty, I want Jennette to guest star on Glee. LOL, for real.

She should have majorly sucked up to Jane Lynch when she guested on iCarly as Sam's mom--she could've wrangled an invite! Tongue out

Zwingli4

[18]Apr 26, 2011

hurr05 wrote:

Zwingli4 wrote:

and THIS is why Jennette is so peeved about her music vid that aired for like a milli-second on nick.

Hmm, I thought it aired more than that, I guess I just happened to catch it. I did have to go to Jenette's official website www.jennettemccurdy.com though, to see her newest music video "Generation Love." The song is a little sappy for my taste but I think you all should go see it just to see how totally different McCurdy looks from the Sam Pucket character--Sam would never wear red high heeled shoes. Tongue out

hurr05

[19]Apr 26, 2011

Zwingli4 wrote:

hurr05 wrote:

Zwingli4 wrote:

Hmm, I thought it aired more than that, I guess I just happened to catch it. I did have to go to Jenette's official website www.jennettemccurdy.com though, to see her newest music video "Generation Love." The song is a little sappy for my taste but I think you all should go see it just to see how totally different McCurdy looks from the Sam Pucket character--Sam would never wear red high heeled shoes. Tongue out

yeah i don't like country music either...maybe that's why nick doesn't blast her like they do miranda..?

kyubi256

[20]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 9
    Mandy IMO is the best. Although Jennette is a close second