We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Submission Guidelines - GUIDELINE #2 EDITED 7-29-08

pscf3

[61]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 16
    I just realized that the Seddie/ unnoficial iRamble2 thread has been abandoned lately.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[62]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 13
    I think you should get rid of, definitely the big argument with Canada and the one other person, because if people manage to see all that, it can turn people away from the forums.

I think you should also clean up the seddie thread, and some other threads, one thing she had a BIG issue with were people going off-topic (that's why the off topic thread was created), and duplicate threads. If someone went off topic, the post usually got deleted or edited with a note of hers. Duplicate threads were locked immediately. That seddie thread had gone off topic far too long and far too often, it's amazing she didn't lock the Seddie thread because of it.

marcdragicevic

[63]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 21
    pscf3 wrote:
    I just realized that the Seddie/ unnoficial iRamble2 thread has been abandoned lately.

the unofficial iramble2 thread? Can you post a link to that?

Fireofnature

[64]Jan 11, 2012
    pscf3 wrote:

Probably because of the lack of iCarly (this forum was 'abandoned' a while ago itself XD), and the lack of interest in seddie after the whole date thing. That, and, people might have gotten disinterested in the fact that it became off topic.

Honestly, that was a mess

Fireofnature

[65]Jan 11, 2012
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

He was calling the Seddie thread that, because that's what it became. It isn't supposed to be that

marcdragicevic

[66]Jan 11, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    I think you should get rid of, definitely the big argument with Canada and the one other person, because if people manage to see all that, it can turn people away from the forums.

I think you should also clean up the seddie thread, and some other threads, one thing she had a BIG issue with were people going off-topic (that's why the off topic thread was created), and duplicate threads. If someone went off topic, the post usually got deleted or edited with a note of hers. Duplicate threads were locked immediately. That seddie thread had gone off topic far too long and far too often, it's amazing she didn't lock the Seddie thread because of it.

Yeah, I will when I see it. Never heard of that argument on the forum before though. There is a lot of pages in the seddie threads as well, so it will take a lot of work, no doubt. I have locked some duplicate threads as well. Seddie thread is also has had no recent posts as well.

marcdragicevic

[67]Jan 11, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

He was calling the Seddie thread that, because that's what it became. It isn't supposed to be that

Christ me, I'll have to look at that thread as well then.

pscf3

[68]Jan 11, 2012
    I liked the seddie thread better off topic, though. We used to have good times on there. ( Most of those users are gone, unfortunately. . )

@marc- I made up iRamble2 to point out how off topic the seddie thread was.

marcdragicevic

[69]Jan 11, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Probably because of the lack of iCarly (this forum was 'abandoned' a while ago itself XD), and the lack of interest in seddie after the whole date thing. That, and, people might have gotten disinterested in the fact that it became off topic.

Honestly, that was a mess

Def. sounds like a mess.

marcdragicevic

[70]Jan 11, 2012

pscf3 wrote:
    I liked the seddie thread better off topic, though. We used to have good times on there. ( Most of those users are gone, unfortunately. . ) @marc- I made up iRamble2 to point out how off topic the seddie thread was.

Yeah, I see that now.

pscf3

[71]Jan 11, 2012
    marcdragicevic wrote:

pscf3 wrote:
    I liked the seddie thread better off topic, though. We used to have good times on there. ( Most of those users are gone, unfortunately. . ) @marc- I made up iRamble2 to point out how off topic the seddie thread was.

Yeah, I see that now.

Apparently FON explained that to you as I was typing that out....

Fireofnature

[72]Jan 11, 2012
    I'm a quick typist XD

But yeah, Marc, the argument shouldn't be that many pages behind. Teen and I were the only ones on the forum, neutral while Canada and the other guy were attacking basically Seddie's in general, and the other posters of the forum, we were trying to maintain peace and they started turning on us.

Then PCSF, and a few others got online and pretty much put an end to the mess. One person actually stepped in with something along the lines of "Why say something about me when I haven't even been involved around this? Why's my name here?" and she jumped them for it.

Big mess in the creddie place, and I'm surprised you didn't know about the whole Seddie thread. God there's pages of off-topicness in that forum. It needs to remain on topic. MSkate was big about that, as am I, gotta restore order in all areas, even that

teenj12

[73]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 26

pscf3 wrote:
    Yea, like PixarPrincess. FON, I wish you had came back a little earlier. You would have saw how that thread really united us as a forum family.

Edited on 01/11/2012 6:32pm

pscf3

[74]Jan 11, 2012
    Yeah, the Creddie therad got really bad there, and Canada eventually just left.

Fireofnature

[75]Jan 11, 2012
    I can understand it,, but that was then. Still it shouldn't be an off topic thread, it's a Seddie only thread. I can a definitely understand the family unity. Hopefully with Marc as editor, it'll strengthen the forum family bond now, because there should be some order restored now

pscf3

[76]Jan 11, 2012
    teenj12 wrote:

pscf3 wrote:
    Yea, like PixarPrincess. FON, I wish you had came back a little earlier. You would have saw how that thread really united us as a forum family.

And saylavee, April, vannillacupcakes ( she still comes on some though), and that Jakeo dude who came on time to time.

Fireofnature

[77]Jan 11, 2012
    UPDATE: Okay I have an update for you guys, I asked MSkate, and she says she has no clue what happened. Her quote: "i dont know what happened with the editor thing because i' haven't been on tv.com since like thanksgiving so i don't really know or care"

Maybe the site decided it was time for a new editor *shrug*

teenj12

[78]Jan 11, 2012
    pscf3 wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:

pscf3 wrote:

And saylavee, April, vannillacupcakes ( she still comes on some though), and that Jakeo dude who came on time to time.
    I miss tem . VC checks in a little, but not like before /: .

There was also ppl like YelowMuffins, Lampy, and frontman /: .

pscf3

[79]Jan 11, 2012
    Ironic that she didn't know, but makes it all the better we got a new editor who has been on since thanksgiving.

teenj12

[80]Jan 11, 2012
    pscf3 wrote:
    Ironic that she didn't know, but makes it all the better we got a new editor who has been on since thanksgiving.
    Yea.