We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Submission Guidelines - GUIDELINE #2 EDITED 7-29-08

marcdragicevic

[41]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 21
    Yeah, I had no idea she had real life issues as well. Just thought she was embarrassed and busy with college stuff, but I was wrong.

I think everybody has real life issues on this board, I certainly do. I was in hospital this time last year, was underweight as well to make it worst. (In hospital for about 2-3 weeks I think?)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[42]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 16
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    The rumour was because of what happened with Dan Schneider and her, she quite embarrassed because of it and stopped posting.

Have you contacted Dan yet about her departure?

marcdragicevic

[43]Jan 11, 2012
    pscf3 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    The rumour was because of what happened with Dan Schneider and her, she quite embarrassed because of it and stopped posting.

Have you contacted Dan yet about her departure?

Totally forgot about that actually. I should shouldn't I. Hopefully he will come back though. (Dan Schneider).

Fireofnature

[44]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 13
    Know how many times I've debunked that rumor on these forums? Over and over again.

As she has told me, sure it was a mistake, but it is NOT the reason that she gave up and left. Never has been, never will be. Unfortunately some of the stuff that went on in her life went on around the same time and she just couldn't deal with whatever stresses, college, and the forums. Had to take a break, took a break, and admittingably, lost interest in the forums. Something about the people also had to do with it too, no one she knew anymore or something.

But what happened with Dan was NOT the reason for her leaving. Can't really say that clear enough, but to get that message across to anyone that still wonders:

ANDREAMSKATE DID NOT LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE ARGUMENT WITH DAN, SHE LEFT DUE TO HER OWN PERSONAL RESERVATIONS, BOTH GOOD AND NEGATIVE.

teenj12

[45]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 26
    I still think she shouldn't have left for all that time. An editor can get in trouble for that, (MIA Editors)

marcdragicevic

[46]Jan 11, 2012
    Still not good. Always hard losing a member from the site though.

I understand though.

Fireofnature

[47]Jan 11, 2012
    Yeah I can understand editors getting in a bit of trouble for that, but in reality when you consider the real struggles of life, they kind of outweigh things that are online. On a scale of importance, the forums just wasn't getting there.

She did really enjoy the Zoey 101 forums, I think she said she liked the people there pretty well. The forums were an escape, i think, but stress and college became bigger than the forums, if that makes any sense at all.

pscf3

[48]Jan 11, 2012
    Yeah, I get what your saying. I just got back in the fourms during Christmas break cause school was out.

teenj12

[49]Jan 11, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah I can understand editors getting in a bit of trouble for that, but in reality when you consider the real struggles of life, they kind of outweigh things that are online. On a scale of importance, the forums just wasn't getting there.

She did really enjoy the Zoey 101 forums, I think she said she liked the people there pretty well. The forums were an escape, i think, but stress and college became bigger than the forums, if that makes any sense at all.
    That's true, but I would have suggested a 3 month or under break, then post and check the forums maybe once or twice a week.

marcdragicevic

[50]Jan 11, 2012
    Yeah, I understand that quite well.

That's a good thing if you like the people in the forums as well. Makes sense all that. Just hopefully I'll be a good editor as well.

Fireofnature

[51]Jan 11, 2012
    True, but Teen, she did check on the site. She just didn't post in the forums, she would come by every once in a while and check on things, get her submissions in, then go. She stopped being interested altogether a few months back, if I recall.

marcdragicevic

[52]Jan 11, 2012
    Yeah she def. did check the sites. She moderated my submissions quite often as well.

teenj12

[53]Jan 11, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    True, but Teen, she did check on the site. She just didn't post in the forums, she would come by every once in a while and check on things, get her submissions in, then go. She stopped being interested altogether a few months back, if I recall.

But she should have been around to stop fights don't u think? Actually keeping up with them. But things were how they were, and nothing can be changed from the past, so lets just welcome the future.

marcdragicevic

[54]Jan 11, 2012
    I've also deleted some iCarly hate threads, and warned/banned the users as well. They shouldn't happen again hopefully.

teenj12

[55]Jan 11, 2012
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    I've also deleted some iCarly hate threads, and warned/banned the users as well. They shouldn't happen again hopefully.
    thank goodness.

pscf3

[56]Jan 11, 2012
    marcdragicevic wrote:

Thank you. That was one of the main problems with Andrea. She didn't visit the fourms, so she couldn't monitor the fights or hate threads.

marcdragicevic

[57]Jan 11, 2012
    Yeah, so they ain't there anymore. I've been looking at every post on this site for the last week or so.

marcdragicevic

[58]Jan 11, 2012
    pscf3 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:

Thank you. That was one of the main problems with Andrea. She didn't visit the fourms, so she couldn't monitor the fights or hate threads.

That's alright, just hope random people don't hate on the show anymore.

Fireofnature

[59]Jan 11, 2012
    marcdragicevic wrote:

That's a great job. Thanks for that.

Honestly Teen, I was pretty close to asking her to close the Creddie thread during that whole argument with the creddie people. Interesting when everyone else came on and were like WTF? What's going on here? But yeah...I think people underestimated the fact that I actually do talk to her, not that she would have locked it, but she might have, who knows.

marcdragicevic

[60]Jan 11, 2012
    That's fine, don't worry about it.

Oh really, the creddie thread was almost closed as well?

Do you think I should go through the thread and clean it up?