We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

SEDDIE SUPPORTERS: Do you think this would infulence Seddie?

Aprilshakira

[1]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 10
    Okay, so I heard a rumor last year (well, not a rumor per say but I found it on Yahoo! Answers,) and someone said that Miranda Cosgrove tells the producers to make the guys like Carly. Her intentions for this are beyond me, and at first I didn't take much note of it. However, if you think about it it does make sense. Carly is such a Mary-Sue and we all know that Dan is a genius. With the exception of Zoey, none of his characters were ever Mary Sue's if I can recall. Do you think this is true, and if so would it infulence Seddie? The only reason I'm wondering is because I hear an episode coming up is called iSave Your Life where Freddie breaks his leg after saving Carly's life and she takes care of him. Obviously that episode will most likely be more Ceddie orientated, which is why I'm angry. Seddie is MEANT to be! (Not to get all obsessive or anything, lol.) So does anyone think this is true and will it infulence Seddie in any way? I mean, Dan does know Miranda Cosgrove well from Drake & Josh so I presume they are friends.

AND ALSO, for those of you who watch "The Nanny"....do you think Dan copied Niles & CC's love-hate relationship with Seddie?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gamer_boy997

[2]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 4

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

Freddie absolutely hates Sam

Sam absolutely hates Freddie

Freddie has a crush on Carly

Carly shows no negativity towards Freddie

Sam shows all the negativity she has towards Freddie

SEDDIE WAS NOT MEANT TO BE!!!

shimmerwave06

[3]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 2
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

Oh, please. Sam does not hate Freddie, and Freddie does not hate Sam. That much is obvious. Would you hang out with someone you "absolutely hate" all the time? Of course not. Would you kiss, even if it was "just to get it over with" someone you hate? Would you willingly talk to someone you hate? The answer is no.

crazyforTV97

[4]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 16
    shimmerwave06 wrote:
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

Oh, please. Sam does not hate Freddie, and Freddie does not hate Sam. That much is obvious. Would you hang out with someone you "absolutely hate" all the time? Of course not. Would you kiss, even if it was "just to get it over with" someone you hate? Would you willingly talk to someone you hate? The answer is no.

Thank you. We have a Creddier ivading a Seddie thread.

MusicAddictBabe

[5]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 18
    crazyforTV97 wrote:
    shimmerwave06 wrote:
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

Thank you. We have a Creddier ivading a Seddie thread.

Oh, dear. I am, like, 99.8% Seddie and .2% Creddie. Yeah. Seddie totally rocks my socks. However, that doesn't mean I absolutely hate Creddie either. Creddie could happen, but chances are it won't. If they do, it might only be for a little while. And I agree! Sam and Freddie would not have kissed if they completely hated each other. Dude, I wouldn't even kiss my guy friends just "to get it over with". So that would mean Sam and Freddie - WAIT a minute! Why are we arguing about this again? lol It's a stinkin' couple xD! Please don't hate me.

Not to be rude, but I came on here because it was Seddie-related and wanted to see what it was about. So if you're a Creddie fan...why would you even want to be on here with Seddie-shipping nerds like us (no offense, guys)? lol

(BTW, I'm trying to put humor into this and I figure I should tell everyone since everytime you put something on these threads, it gets twisted into something bad/mean. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm actually a very submissive person !)

sockstar

[6]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 12
    I heard a rumour that they changed it from being canon Creddie at the start of the show to the unrequited love Creddie because Miranda thought Nathan was a dweeb.

I also read something about changing Griffin's actor from someone their age (15/16), to the guy who ended up playing Griffin (23), simply because Miranda wanted someone really hot.

It's probably bs, especially the part about Creddie, but it's funny.

schillingklaus

[7]Nov 29, 2009
    Miranda wouldn't think that bad about her fellow teenick actors.

sockstar

[8]Nov 30, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Miranda wouldn't think that bad about her fellow teenick actors.

Yeah, I think that first one is crap.

But I could swear I've read I think Dan himself say that Miranda got the final choice for Griffin's actor.

DPluver2012

[9]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 11
    i know everyone wont listen to me ,but you guys can have ur beliefs cuz im a creddier and stuffs ,but why are we all focused on the shipping part of the show...? you know why some of you guys say these eps arent good all the time? its because we only look for the shippingaspect of it.why can't we enjoy the show for the show and leave dan alone about his decisions lol thats what makes a good show.i hate when ppl influence him.i sont say u all do this,but some of you seem to base the show off how much creddie or seddie is in it :/

Aprilshakira

[10]Nov 30, 2009
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

GUYS! THIS ISN'T A SEDDIE/CREDDIE ARGUMENT HERE! I'm just looking for an answer to my question about iCarly, not a shipping war. ANYWAY, any opinions on the original topic? I know a few of you gave some but a war on which ship you think is better was not intended for this thread.

pixarprincess

[11]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

GUYS! THIS ISN'T A SEDDIE/CREDDIE ARGUMENT HERE! I'm just looking for an answer to my question about iCarly, not a shipping war. ANYWAY, any opinions on the original topic? I know a few of you gave some but a war on which ship you think is better was not intended for this thread.
    I'll help u out, because I opened up my own forum a few days ago on another forum that no one is taking seriously. I think with THAT idea, Freddie will finally give up on Carly and realize he's meant to be with Sam. I'm guessing that's what Dan has in mind...

MusicAddictBabe

[12]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 18

Aprilshakira wrote:
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

Yeah, really. But, anyway, I haven't really heard anything. But I'll have to check around. As for how Miranda makes the guys like her character, I can believe it. I read in a magazine section having to do with 'Star Secrets' or something her secret was "iCarly was made because of me." (which technically isn't really a secret but whatever). I mean, that's true and everything but I thought that was kind of harsh. And don't quote me on that...I'd have to check just to be sure.

sockstar

[13]Nov 30, 2009
    It's the same as how Wizards of Waverly Place was made because of Selena Gomez, and how Victorious was made for Victoria Justice.

marcdragicevic

[14]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 21
    Who's Seddie and Creddie
    Isn't it Freddie not Seddie and Creddie.
    Someone explain

NatalieTV100

[15]Dec 1, 2009
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Who's Seddie and Creddie Isn't it Freddie not Seddie and Creddie. Someone explain
    Thier potential couples that some iCarly fans choose to support. Sam and Freddie is combined to make Seddie and some people support them because they think they have a love/hate type of relationship and deep down they really like eachother. The other couple is Carly and Freddie combined to make Creddie and some people support them because of Freddie's crush on Carly and Creddie supporters think that Carly has the same feelings deep down inside. There are also other couples like Sam/Carly(Cam) and Sam/Spencer(Spam) but Seddie and Creddie is more common.

marcdragicevic

[16]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 21
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Who's Seddie and Creddie Isn't it Freddie not Seddie and Creddie. Someone explain
    Thier potential couples that some iCarly fans choose to support. Sam and Freddie is combined to make Seddie and some people support them because they think they have a love/hate type of relationship and deep down they really like eachother. The other couple is Carly and Freddie combined to make Creddie and some people support them because of Freddie's crush on Carly and Creddie supporters think that Carly has the same feelings deep down inside. There are also other couples like Sam/Carly(Cam) and Sam/Spencer(Spam) but Seddie and Creddie is more common.

Yeah thanks for explain that to me.
    But with Cam- do you mean as in a lesbian relationship? and with like an actual relationship with Sam and Spencer, as in them both going out?

NatalieTV100

[17]Dec 1, 2009
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Yeah thanks for explain that to me. But with Cam- do you mean as in a lesbian relationship? and with like an actual relationship with Sam and Spencer, as in them both going out?
    Yes, with Cam I mean in a lesbian relationship(their used to be a thread for it but I think it got locked). And Sam and Spencer dating for Spam(but some people don't approve of it because of the age difference).

shimmerwave06

[18]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 2

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Okay, so I heard a rumor last year (well, not a rumor per say but I found it on Yahoo! Answers,) and someone said that Miranda Cosgrove tells the producers to make the guys like Carly. Her intentions for this are beyond me, and at first I didn't take much note of it. However, if you think about it it does make sense. Carly is such a Mary-Sue and we all know that Dan is a genius. With the exception of Zoey, none of his characters were ever Mary Sue's if I can recall. Do you think this is true, and if so would it infulence Seddie? The only reason I'm wondering is because I hear an episode coming up is called iSave Your Life where Freddie breaks his leg after saving Carly's life and she takes care of him. Obviously that episode will most likely be more Ceddie orientated, which is why I'm angry. Seddie is MEANT to be! (Not to get all obsessive or anything, lol.) So does anyone think this is true and will it infulence Seddie in any way? I mean, Dan does know Miranda Cosgrove well from Drake & Josh so I presume they are friends.

AND ALSO, for those of you who watch "The Nanny"....do you think Dan copied Niles & CC's love-hate relationship with Seddie?

I don't really think Carly is a Mary-Sue... she may be a little goody-goody, but she isn't completely perfect, and this is shown in some episodes. I don't think that the rumor is true; it's just exactly that, a rumor. (Oh, and also, there have been MANY love-hate relationships in TV shows... so no, I don't think Dan "copied" anything.)

schillingklaus

[19]Dec 1, 2009
    Mary Sues are the best thing in the history of literature.

NatalieTV100

[20]Dec 1, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Mary Sues are the best thing in the history of literature.
    Haha, so true...