We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

SEDDIE SUPPORTERS: Do you think this would infulence Seddie?

gamer_boy997

[21]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

Freddie absolutely hates Sam

Sam absolutely hates Freddie

Freddie has a crush on Carly

Carly shows no negativity towards Freddie

Sam shows all the negativity she has towards Freddie

SEDDIE WAS NOT MEANT TO BE!!!

GUYS! THIS ISN'T A SEDDIE/CREDDIE ARGUMENT HERE! I'm just looking for an answer to my question about iCarly, not a shipping war. ANYWAY, any opinions on the original topic? I know a few of you gave some but a war on which ship you think is better was not intended for this thread.

I'm sorry guys. I just game here because the topic title looked a bit interesting and I saw the "Seddie was meant to be" in the topic post, and I got a little upset and went overboard. Let's just pretend I never posted that.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hipeoples4

[22]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 8
    I heard about the episode iSavedYourLife on wikipedia 5 months ago but then it didn't say anything about neither did TV.COM until now

pixarprincess

[23]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 13
    Wait- where? when? DETAILS!

NatalieTV100

[24]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 10

pixarprincess wrote:
    Wait- where? when? DETAILS!
    Here's the details:

Carly almosts gets ran over by a bus but Freddie pushes her out of the ways and he gets a broken leg and arm and some bruises and Carly is grateful that she takes care of Freddie.

I'm not sure when it airs but it should be around this month or January, possibly.

TheSchwab

[25]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 11
    Thats what we are the thinking is. Nick is not the best with airing order as everybody should know. I mean iFind Lewberts Lost Love, iMove Out, and iQuit iCarly all take place after iSaved Your Life. So who is to say the next few episodes won't be iSpace Out, or iBelieve In Bigfoot, or iEnrage Gibby, or iWas A Pageant Girl, or iBloop, or iBeat The Heat, or iPshyco which all take place after iSaved Your Life as well. iFix A Popstar is the only episode that has no aired that is before iSaved Your Life.

fryman1701

[26]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 7

TheSchwab wrote:
    Thats what we are the thinking is. Nick is not the best with airing order as everybody should know. I mean iFind Lewberts Lost Love, iMove Out, and iQuit iCarly all take place after iSaved Your Life. So who is to say the next few episodes won't be iSpace Out, or iBelieve In Bigfoot, or iEnrage Gibby, or iWas A Pageant Girl, or iBloop, or iBeat The Heat, or iPshyco which all take place after iSaved Your Life as well. iFix A Popstar is the only episode that has no aired that is before iSaved Your Life.

So, do we accept airing order, or production order as canon? I usually defer to airing order myself, only because we don't actually 'know' what happens in those eps despite online resources until we see them with our own eyes.

TheSchwab

[27]Dec 2, 2009
    It's a tough decision fryman. I guess it's up to the individual. It's obvious Dan can make cuts at the last minute before an episode airs (Heck he's still editing iquit icarly right now) so if someone really didnt make sense and was out of continuity he could make changes. I always go by production order. It's just my preference. On most regular networks they air new episodes in the order they produce them. On disney and nick they don't. I went by Production order for Phil of the Future and Kim Possible and those are disney shows. I'm doing the same for iCarly. But yes some do go by airing order. I just am more comfortable with production order.

NatalieTV100

[28]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 10
    TheSchwab wrote:
    It's a tough decision fryman. I guess it's up to the individual. It's obvious Dan can make cuts at the last minute before an episode airs (Heck he's still editing iquit icarly right now) so if someone really didnt make sense and was out of continuity he could make changes. I always go by production order. It's just my preference. On most regular networks they air new episodes in the order they produce them. On disney and nick they don't. I went by Production order for Phil of the Future and Kim Possible and those are disney shows. I'm doing the same for iCarly. But yes some do go by airing order. I just am more comfortable with production order.
    I personally, like you perfer production order, but if thier are any continuity errors I'm sure that Dan will fix it.

seddiecraze

[29]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 3
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Seddie is MEANT to be!

Freddie absolutely hates Sam

Sam absolutely hates Freddie

Freddie has a crush on Carly

Carly shows no negativity towards Freddie

Sam shows all the negativity she has towards Freddie

SEDDIE WAS NOT MEANT TO BE!!!

negativity is not as bad as APATHY- which is all carly has in store for freddie.

TheSchwab

[30]Dec 15, 2009
    Yeah. Sam and Freddie really hate each other. lol.

C4DM4R

[31]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 2

TheSchwab wrote:
    Yeah. Sam and Freddie really hate each other. lol.

mabye they LOVE to hate each other, get it? okay, it was a stupid joke, but in all reality, HATE is a strong word, it usually implies you wish extreme bodily harm to a person or thing, even death. its just been used do much, its been diluted. so, to all creddier peoples out there, who say they sam and freddie hate each other, they dont. (im saying this calmly)

and, im sure the support people give does influence it somehow, mabye not directly, and mabye not a lot. but you can be sure dan probably checks these forums every once in a while, just to see what people are saying. and think of it, if suddenly everyone turned seddie, theres no way he'd make creddie happen permanently, or vise-versa. and it might be a little bit much pressure too, i mean, no matter what kind os pairing you KIND of imply, some group will be angry. i wonder if thats why hes saving all the relationshipy stuff till the very end?

Risette-chan

[33]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 5

Aprilshakira wrote:
    Okay, so I heard a rumor last year (well, not a rumor per say but I found it on Yahoo! Answers,) and someone said that Miranda Cosgrove tells the producers to make the guys like Carly. Her intentions for this are beyond me, and at first I didn't take much note of it. However, if you think about it it does make sense. Carly is such a Mary-Sue and we all know that Dan is a genius. With the exception of Zoey, none of his characters were ever Mary Sue's if I can recall. Do you think this is true, and if so would it infulence Seddie? The only reason I'm wondering is because I hear an episode coming up is called iSave Your Life where Freddie breaks his leg after saving Carly's life and she takes care of him. Obviously that episode will most likely be more Ceddie orientated, which is why I'm angry. Seddie is MEANT to be! (Not to get all obsessive or anything, lol.) So does anyone think this is true and will it infulence Seddie in any way? I mean, Dan does know Miranda Cosgrove well from Drake & Josh so I presume they are friends.

I agree with Carly being a Mary Sue. All the guys like her, she hardly gets into trouble, she is really smart and gets excellent grades... it's so annoying. And if this rumor is true, then it may impact Seddie. I hope not though. I'll be mad if it does. >

schillingklaus

[34]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 12
    Mary Sues are the very best thing in the history of literature, ever.

Risette-chan

[35]Dec 30, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:

I'm REALLY hoping that was sarcasm. :/

fryman1701

[36]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 7

Risette-chan wrote:
    schillingklaus wrote:

You know it wasn't

Risette-chan

[37]Dec 31, 2009
    fryman1701 wrote:

Risette-chan wrote:
    schillingklaus wrote:

You know it wasn't

-____-; Alrighty then...