We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Real life relationships between icarly actors

xiaxia123

[1]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 4
    Hey, what is your guys take on the real life relations between the icarly actors? We can be sure that Jennette and Nathan are really good friends. they make a ton of public apperances together (KCA, iCruise,that recent Jinglebells music vid just to name a few), and talk alot to eachother on twitter. And you can see them together on several youtube videos (not official vids made by companies, but personal videos made by jennette herself). But where is Miranda in all this? She never talks to never talks to nathan or jennette on twitter and she only get together with nathan and jennette when they need the whole icarly set. So is Miranda even friends with nathan or jennette?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

katywishing100

[2]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 15
    xiaxia123 wrote:
    Hey, what is your guys take on the real life relations between the icarly actors? We can be sure that Jennette and Nathan are really good friends. they make a ton of public apperances together (KCA, iCruise,that recent Jinglebells music vid just to name a few), and talk alot to eachother on twitter. And you can see them together on several youtube videos (not official vids made by companies, but personal videos made by jennette herself). But where is Miranda in all this? She never talks to never talks to nathan or jennette on twitter and she only get together with nathan and jennette when they need the whole icarly set. So is Miranda even friends with nathan or jennette?

Yea I noticed she doesn't really seem to be to be good friends with Jennette and Nathan, but then again, I'm guessing that Jennette and Nathan only talk because they have to in apperances, and stuff.

xiaxia123

[3]Dec 20, 2009

katywishing100 wrote:
    xiaxia123 wrote:
    Yea I noticed she doesn't really seem to be to be good friends with Jennette and Nathan, but then again, I'm guessing that Jennette and Nathan only talk because they have to in apperances, and stuff.

Well jennette and nathan seem to hang out outside of work. justgo to her youtube channel youtube.com/mebejennette and find that video rapping on set with nathan, and another vid called an awkward day on set. They're all personal videos made by jennette herself.

futuramarama

[4]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 37
    I'm sure Miranda is friends with them.

TheSchwab

[5]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 11

All i know is in one radio interview nathan was just gushing about his "really really really close friendship" with Jennette and in the same interview he mentioned a few times that him and jennette are "close lifelong friends".

In another radio interview someone wanted to know how was Nathans relationship with Miranda and all Nathan said in response was "We have a good professional relationship".

So read into that what you will.

Edited on 12/20/2009 4:23pm

katywishing100

[6]Dec 20, 2009
    xiaxia123 wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Well jennette and nathan seem to hang out outside of work. justgo to her youtube channel youtube.com/mebejennette and find that video rapping on set with nathan, and another vid called an awkward day on set. They're all personal videos made by jennette herself.

Yea, but I mean, I don't really see that as friendship. Their publists/agents whatever, basically look over everything they do, and they could have told her to put him in the video. Just IMO. Also, considering I don't follow any of the actors on this show too well, I don't really care at all if their friends or not in real life.

xiaxia123

[7]Dec 20, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    xiaxia123 wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Yea, but I mean, I don't really see that as friendship. Their publists/agents whatever, basically look over everything they do, and they could have told her to put him in the video. Just IMO. Also, considering I don't follow any of the actors on this show too well, I don't really care at all if their friends or not in real life.

Yeah, maybe you're right. They tweet each other alot but unless we know these actors really well personally, we can only make guesses based on what we see

TheSchwab

[8]Dec 20, 2009

I believe Nathan when he say's and I quote "We are Really Really Close friends" when describing Jennette.

I also believe him when he says "Me and Jennette are close lifelong friends".

Also on twitter...during one of her q & a's.....someone asked her if she talks to nathan and miranda off set and jennette responded with "I Talk To Nathan Like Everyday".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/jaqan3.jpg

She also said this when answering a question about Nathan.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/jaan2.jpg

She also said this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/jaan.jpg

This is the tweet she sent him for his bday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/hjkjkjn.jpg

I think all this evidence is enough proof that Jennette and Nathan are really really really close lifelong friends.

Edited on 12/20/2009 4:52pm

tweenboy

[9]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    TheSchwab wrote:

All i know is in one radio interview nathan was just gushing about his "really really really close friendship" with Jennette and in the same interview he mentioned a few times that him and jennette are "close lifelong friends".

In another radio interview someone wanted to know how was Nathans relationship with Miranda and all Nathan said in response was "We have a good professional relationship".

Hmm....It seems Miranda doesnt really like Nathan.....There were rumors a while back that Creddie was supposed to be official,but Miranda said NO,becuase she thought Nathan was a dweeb

xiaxia123

[10]Dec 20, 2009
    tweenboy wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

Hmm....It seems Miranda doesnt really like Nathan.....There were rumors a while back that Creddie was supposed to be official,but Miranda said NO,becuase she thought Nathan was a dweeb

Just wondering, do any of you guys believe in any sort of friction within the icarly actors?

katywishing100

[11]Dec 20, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

I believe Nathan when he say's and I quote "We are Really Really Close friends" when describing Jennette.

I also believe him when he says "Me and Jennette are close lifelong friends".

Also on twitter...during one of her q & a's.....someone asked her if she talks to nathan and miranda off set and jennette responded with "I Talk To Nathan Like Everyday".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/jaqan3.jpg

She also said this when answering a question about Nathan.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/jaan2.jpg

She also said this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/jaan.jpg

This is the tweet she sent him for his bday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/hjkjkjn.jpg

I think all this evidence is enough proof that Jennette and Nathan are really really really close lifelong friends.

dang, you literally follow every single thing these actors do....

TheSchwab

[12]Dec 20, 2009

I don't specifically look out for anything but if one of the actors gives an interview or posts a tweet im going to notice it.

Also to answer the poster abouve you. I don't think there is any friction. Theres no rule that states you have to get along or be best buds with your co-stars. When an interviewer asked Nathan who on set get's along the best he said it was him and Jennette. I don't think that means they hate any of the fellow actors or are not cool with the fellow actors when they see each other off set. My point is i don't think Nathan or Jennette hate Miranda and I don't think Miranda hates them. Obviously they hang in different circles outside the show but thats there choice.

I think the word Nathan used in that one interview was great. "Professional". I think all three have a real good relationship on set but just are not close off set.

For example a month or so ago when nick was filming those christmas promos...You had Ashley Aragota post a youtube video and in one part of it she was with jennette and nathan as well as ariana garde and then the other part of the vid she was with miranda and one of the guys from big time rush.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/Captureddsd.jpg

A few weeks before that both Miranda and Jennette tweeted from the big time rush promo shoots and neither mentioned one another but Jennette tweeted a pic of her and nathan together. If you remember miranda and keke did some btr proms together and jennette and nathan did some btr promos together.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/x7zf.jpg

I guess my long point is i don't think it's a sign of hatred or tension because all three are not close off set. Jennette and Nathan are tight. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with Miranda not being tight with Nathan or Jennette.

The three get along fine enough on set and really what they do or the relationships and friendships they have in real life is up to them. Obviouslly people could read into some of those things i posted above and assume they don't get along my since is though they just don't connect off set.

Edited on 12/20/2009 6:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.

KatelynBrissey

[13]Dec 20, 2009
    I'd like to think they get along fine. Jennette seems to be friends with just about everyone on set, but obv. extra close to Nathan (not saying they're in a relationship, but they are good friends).

Nathan and Miranda also seemed very friendly with one another when they did an interview about their kiss.

I hope they all get along :-)

TheSchwab

[14]Dec 20, 2009
    Well nathan and miranda gave that interview while they were on the set. i'm sure they all get along but it takes more than getting along with someone to be considered a friend though. I get along with a lot of people. I only consider a few of them friends.

I do think what Nathan said is pretty telling though when he was speciffically asked about him and mirandas relationship and all he said is they had a good professional one.

fryman1701

[15]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 7
    Be it jobs or school, just because we have to be in the same place with the same people all the time, does not automatically mean that we are their friends. We may get along with these people, but there are always going to be individuals that we mesh with better than others. Being an actor is just a job, so I figure even though they have to be friends when the camera is rolling, does not necessarily translate into real life.

katywishing100

[16]Dec 21, 2009
    I'm sure Nathan and Miranda are friends, they are around each other every single day. Just because you don't see them together in their youtube/interviews, no one knows how they are to each other in real life.

Aprilshakira

[17]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 10
    katywishing100 wrote:
    I'm sure Nathan and Miranda are friends, they are around each other every single day. Just because you don't see them together in their youtube/interviews, no one knows how they are to each other in real life.

My take on all of this? Miranda seems like a biatch She probably only got the part of Carly because she knows Dan. I didn't say she WAS a biatch but she just SEEMS like one. But J & N seem really nice and down to earth (not just saying that because I'm a Seddie fan, either.) My point is I wouldn't be surprised if Miranda was a bit snotty to these two.

katywishing100

[18]Dec 21, 2009
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:

My take on all of this? Miranda seems like a biatch She probably only got the part of Carly because she knows Dan. I didn't say she WAS a biatch but she just SEEMS like one. But J & N seem really nice and down to earth (not just saying that because I'm a Seddie fan, either.) My point is I wouldn't be surprised if Miranda was a bit snotty to these two.

See, that does sound like you're only saying this because your a seddie fan. If anything Miranda and jennette seem nicer than Nathan.

Aprilshakira

[19]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 10
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:

See, that does sound like you're only saying this because your a seddie fan. If anything Miranda and jennette seem nicer than Nathan.

No I'm really not. I respect your opinion, but I really am NOT saying that Miranda is a biatch because of my Seddie shipping by all means. I honestly am not one of those obsessed iCarly fans, so I really don't hold grudges on people I don't know. But Miranda did call Nathan a dweeb, she said they had a different Griffin before the new one but they got rid of him because she said he wasn't "hot enough" and apparently she tells the producers of iCarly to make all the guys like Carly. And also on the Ellen DeGeneres show she seemed really self-centered. Not trying to be rude, but I'm just saying..

katywishing100

[20]Dec 21, 2009

Aprilshakira wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:

No I'm really not. I respect your opinion, but I really am NOT saying that Miranda is a biatch because of my Seddie shipping by all means. I honestly am not one of those obsessed iCarly fans, so I really don't hold grudges on people I don't know. But Miranda did call Nathan a dweeb, she said they had a different Griffin before the new one but they got rid of him because she said he wasn't "hot enough" and apparently she tells the producers of iCarly to make all the guys like Carly. And also on the Ellen DeGeneres show she seemed really self-centered. Not trying to be rude, but I'm just saying..

Most likely not true. Also its kinda funny were talking about people none of us know in real life, so this is the last comment I'm making in this thread, because I feel like a weirdo talking about them.