We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Real life relationships between icarly actors

schillingklaus

[21]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 12

As Miranda is the main star of iCarly, she's entitled to have a say on those things.

And just because she thought of (15 years old) Nathan Kress as not sufficiently hot or attractive for girls, it doesn'tmean she ever disliked Nathan as a person. Now that Nathan has grown more into a manly man, Miranda may have changed her judgement, and she thinks of Carly/Freddie as a great thing. It's still all to be left up to Miranda, as she already sang three years ago.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DPluver2012

[22]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 11
    what i find weird is....on mirandas twitter,she isnt friends with nathan or jennette but on jennettes and nathans twitters ,they follow each other. lol i find that odd

tweenboy

[23]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    what i find weird is....on mirandas twitter,she isnt friends with nathan or jennette but on jennettes and nathans twitters ,they follow each other. lol i find that odd

lol...Mirande is jsut really spiralling out of contol lately....appearently she told the producer to mak sam`s boyfriend to like her.

marcdragicevic

[24]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 21
    tweenboy wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:

lol...Mirande is jsut really spiralling out of contol lately....appearently she told the producer to mak sam`s boyfriend to like her.

Where did you get that information off?

saylavee

[25]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 18
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:

yeah where did you get that info from, if that is true, omg she's just as bad as miley cyrus IMO!!!!!

tweenboy

[26]Dec 24, 2009
    saylavee wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:

yeah where did you get that info from, if that is true, omg she's just as bad as miley cyrus IMO!!!!!
    Dan himself have said this.
    he said the plot of the episode was originally Sam`s boyfriend cheating on her with another girl,but Miranda said that it should be Carly and.So they had to change the plot and everything.

schillingklaus

[27]Dec 24, 2009
    • level: 12
    That's an improvement of the plot.

tweenboy

[28]Dec 25, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:
    That's an improvement of the plot.
    Well think what you will with the info.

KatelynBrissey

[29]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 4
    It was just a dream, but I had one where I hung out with Miranda at this like carnival for celebrities (like Brad Pitt and other ppl were there lol), and she was super nice to me. I hope she's like that in real life.

saylavee

[30]Dec 26, 2009
    i had that same dream once O.o except with taylor swift instead of miranda. So tweenboy, did he mention whhat the episode is called? like, which one

xiaxia123

[31]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 4

Well let me ask you guys this question: Rank these top to bottom from nicest to meanest. Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Miley Cyrus

Oh, and I'm probably getting off topic, but across the internet, i've seen a ton of people saying that miley is rude, and acts like a jerk and spoiled brat. I saw a ton of these comments on yahoo answers. Is that really true?

tweenboy

[32]Dec 28, 2009
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Well let me ask you guys this question: Rank these top to bottom from nicest to meanest. Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Miley Cyrus

Oh, and I'm probably getting off topic, but across the internet, i've seen a ton of people saying that miley is rude, and acts like a jerk and sshe wasspoiled brat. I saw a ton of these comments on yahoo answers. Is that really true?

yes it is true,it was on the 00 weirdest new stories of 2009,appearetly Miley got dissed by her favorite band and she said she was going to ruin them.None knows if she was just playng or if ashe`s just disslusional.And i belive it was ihate sam boyfriend saylavee,he didnt exactly say which episode but it soundede like ihsb

DPluver2012

[33]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    tweenboy wrote:
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Oh, and I'm probably getting off topic, but across the internet, i've seen a ton of people saying that miley is rude, and acts like a jerk and sshe wasspoiled brat. I saw a ton of these comments on yahoo answers. Is that really true?

yes it is true,it was on the 00 weirdest new stories of 2009,appearetly Miley got dissed by her favorite band and she said she was going to ruin them.None knows if she was just playng or if ashe`s just disslusional.And i belive it was ihate sam boyfriend saylavee,he didnt exactly say which episode but it soundede like ihsb

lol on the soup they showed a clip of her tlkin with her parents and they said for her 16th bday they gave her her mom's porsche (sp?) and she said i dont want a used one!!! lol it was almost like new!

saylavee

[34]Dec 28, 2009
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Oh, and I'm probably getting off topic, but across the internet, i've seen a ton of people saying that miley is rude, and acts like a jerk and spoiled brat. I saw a ton of these comments on yahoo answers. Is that really true?

ok ranking from nicest to meanest: Jennette (for what we know), miranda (from what we are hearing/know) and miley ( she is!!)

tweenboy wrote:
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Ahh yeah it does sound like that episode know that i think of it. Wow.

Also concerning Miley, i heard she went to get some take-out or soemthing and the cashier didnt know who she was and she got all bratty to him

Edited on 12/28/2009 11:20am